U.S. And Russian Alliance is a Good Thing

As Trump said during his fabulous presser yesterday..."How is it a bad thing that Putin likes me? Isn't that an asset?"

fucking retard American commies.

Liberals used to be Russia's bitch.

Now you "conservatives" are Russia's bitch.

You'd happily align with an anti-American who once said that the collapse of the USSR was the greatest tragedy of the 20th century because you live in an alt-right media echo chamber spewing nonsense.

Lolol...

You sound so tearful.

And you sound uneducated and stupid.

As Trump said during his fabulous presser yesterday..."How is it a bad thing that Putin likes me? Isn't that an asset?"

Absolutely! Nobody on their right mind wants WW3

It IS an asset that both countries will get along well! Mr Trump is right! :clap:
Correct. It is advantageous to the U.S. to have good relations with the second most powerful nation on earth that has enough nukes to destroy the world. I'll bet if Putin legalized pot and gay marraige the liberals would have a new hero against Trump.

It IS an asset that both countries will get along well! Mr Trump is right! :clap:
Correct. It is advantageous to the U.S. to have good relations with the second most powerful nation on earth that has enough nukes to destroy the world. I'll bet if Putin legalized pot and gay marraige the liberals would have a new hero against Trump.

:laugh: ~~~~ I know

They would protest and scream, "Why can't Trump be more like Putin!"

How could it be "a bad thing"? Didn't the current president lecture his republican opponent about how important the American and Russian alliance was before he decided that Russia was our enemy about 30 days before his administration ended?

Both Bush and Obama tried to have a Russia reset only to find that Putin was inimically hostile to Western and American values.

D'uh!

Now, the alt-right Trumptards are more than willing to sacrifice those American ideals to bow to an authoritarian because he opposed Obama and supposedly deals with Islamic extremists.

That's why the motto goes ....."Liberalism is a a mental disorder" ;):D

Obama has done nothing in terms of foreign policy besides to empower Iran to get a nuke, cut off ties with Israel, legitimize Fidel Castro and chum up to China. American -Russian alliance would stabilize the balance of power in the world.
Trump could bring Russia in from the cold | Mary Dejevsky
Well lets talk about that 'alliance'.

• Russia worked with the United States on the Iran deal
  • Russia actually voted against Israel- unlike the United States
  • Russia (and the rest of the world) 'legitimized' dead Castro long before the United States.
  • Russia is busy building up trade with China too.
If we were more like Russia, we would be more friendly with Iran, more antagonistic towards Israel, have completely open trade with Cuba and wouldn't care at all what China does in the South Pacific.

Of course that may be exactly what you want.

Hey Toro, I think you missed the election. Trump was elected President while saying that if Russia and the US got along it'd be good. That means that Russia and America getting along /is/ the American ideal now.

Learn to move or you're gonna get run the fuck over! WOO WOO

The hacking claim is cobbled together bullshit and there are zero links between Russia and Trump, researched by our intelligence agencies we found out yesterday, have been debunked. There is no reason for us to have bad relations with Russia.
~

Trump has agreed that Russia tried to hack us.

The intelligence agencies report regarding Russia and Trump are unsubstantiated- not debunked.

We don't have to have bad relations with Russia- but as long as Russia supports a terrorist country like Syria, and invades other countries such as Ukraine, we should treat Russia like the dangerous bear that it is.

If we can work with Russia for the agenda of the United States- thats fine- that is what we have been doing(see Iran deal).

If we can't- we work against Russia's programs.

It's amazing how stupid the alt-right bitches are.

Here is what John Bolton said about Putin.

"I think Putin knows that he has the high cards, militarily, economically and politically, and he’s prepared to use them," Bolton said. "He gave us notice of his strategy seven or eight years ago when he said, in what is now one of the most frequently repeated quotes from his leadership in Russia, when he said, ‘The breakup of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century.’

Did Vladimir Putin call the breakup of the USSR 'the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century?'

The dumb "conservative" morons are siding with a guy who thinks the collapse of the communist empire was a greater tragedy than Nazi Germany's killing of 35 million people in WWII.

:clap:

Hey Toro, I think you missed the election. Trump was elected President while saying that if Russia and the US got along it'd be good. That means that Russia and America getting along /is/ the American ideal now.

Yep- the new American motto: Just give Russia whatever it wants, just so long as we have peace.

Learn to move or you're gonna get run the fuck over! WOO WOO

Почему вы ненавидите Америку так много, товарищ?

Yep- the new American motto: Just give Russia whatever it wants, just so long as we have peace.

Oh, it's even better. "Just give Russia whatever they want because 'conservatives' are so stupid to believe that there wouldn't be peace otherwise."

"I think Putin knows that he has the high cards, militarily, economically and politically, and he’s prepared to use them," Bolton said. "He gave us notice of his strategy seven or eight years ago when he said, in what is now one of the most frequently repeated quotes from his leadership in Russia, when he said, ‘The breakup of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century.’

Did Vladimir Putin call the breakup of the USSR 'the greatest geopolitical tragedy of the 20th century?'

The dumb "conservative" morons are siding with a guy who thinks the collapse of the communist empire was a greater tragedy than Nazi Germany's killing of 35 million people in WWII.

Not just Bolton- what about Trump's own cabinet picks?
"Russia is raising grave concerns on several fronts," Mattis said(Defense Secretary nominee)

"Russia has reasserted itself aggressively, invading and occupying Ukraine," said Rep. Mike Pompeo, Trump's pick for CIA director. "And doing nothing to aid in the destruction and defeat of ISIS."

Churchill said " If your not a conservative by age 40 you are daft." (Paraphrase)

Oh, it's even better. "Just give Russia whatever they want because they are so stupid to believe that there wouldn't be peace otherwise."

The OP wants Trump to bring peace in our time with Russia.......

Not just Bolton- what about Trump's own cabinet picks?
"Russia is raising grave concerns on several fronts," Mattis said(Defense Secretary nominee)

"Russia has reasserted itself aggressively, invading and occupying Ukraine," said Rep. Mike Pompeo, Trump's pick for CIA director. "And doing nothing to aid in the destruction and defeat of ISIS."
And...

Churchill said " If your not a conservative by age 40 you are daft." (Paraphrase)

Chamberlain said "If we give Russia- I mean Germany- what they want, we will have peace in our time"(paraphrase)

Obama has done nothing in terms of foreign policy besides to empower Iran to get a nuke, cut off ties with Israel, legitimize Fidel Castro and chum up to China. American -Russian alliance would stabilize the balance of power in the world.
Trump could bring Russia in from the cold | Mary Dejevsky
Well lets talk about that 'alliance'.

• Russia worked with the United States on the Iran deal
  • Russia actually voted against Israel- unlike the United States
  • Russia (and the rest of the world) 'legitimized' dead Castro long before the United States.
  • Russia is busy building up trade with China too.
If we were more like Russia, we would be more friendly with Iran, more antagonistic towards Israel, have completely open trade with Cuba and wouldn't care at all what China does in the South Pacific.

Of course that may be exactly what you want.
The 1980's called and they want their foreign policy back.

Chamberlain said "If we give Russia- I mean Germany- what they want, we will have peace in our time"(paraphrase)
Putin is no Hitler. Laughable.

Forum List

Back