U.S.Capitol on lockdown

This could have been avoided if the concerns of Americans over election fraud had been given due process instead of those Americans being told to 'stfu & accept the election results'.

From state to Federal officials, even the Chief Justice of the USSC, acknowledged there was election fraud...'just not enough to overturn the election results'...yet failed to make any of it transparent.

The more I see of what is going on the more I agree with Ted Cruise about appointing an 'Emergency Election Board' - as was done by Congress in 1877 - to address the major issues / concerns of election fraud of millions of Americans, if only to eliminate the loss of confidence in out government, loss of confidence in our elections, to eliminate all the Conspiracy Theories, and eliminate all the violence.
There is 0 evidence.... even the right wing judges found nothing

Already starting to hear comments that these are not true Trump supporters..it's ANTIFA dressed up as Trump supporters...LOL!!

I keep hearing talking heads and politicians say what we are seeing is 'not who we are' and nothing like this should ever be done.

I do not completely disagree, but my questions is what are Americans supposed to do when they follow the rules and our government and others do not.

Case in point, again, Democrats in Pa irrefutably violated both state and federal Constitutions and Rules of Law by by-passing the legislature - the only legal body that can change election laws - to change election laws and procedures in the middle of the election in order to help Joe Biden win.

This is not in dispute. This happened; however, no one in our government or in the judicial court systems who will step up and prevent them from getting away with it.

Are Americans just supposed to lay down and accept others violating the rules while they are supposed to follow the rules?

As you can see, once confidence is lost in the government and elections violence follows.

I am not advocating or supporting that violence - I am just pointing out this is what happens....which is what we are seeing now.

OTOH, President Trump has called for peace and asked the protesters to stay non-violent.
They got violent after he talked. Guess he fucked that up to. He will never stop being a failure it seems.

No one is getting violent. No buildings are on fire, no lootings, no killings.

Yeah. Sure doesn't look anything like Portland, Seattle or Indi now does it??
Now it is proof positive both sides are equally despicable, right?

the current protesters in DC are the modern patriots , much like the founding fathers who dared to defy the king of england. Silent america is fed up and will be silent no longer.

These folks we see on television are not anti American. They honestly believe they are protecting this country. A loss of trust in the media and elected officials is at the root of this protest.

Forum List

Back