U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Trump's last hurrah is playing out.

His actions since his loss on November 4th, culminated by his actions in Georgia and the riots this week have sealed his fate as the worst President, EVER.

Trump supporters are anarchists not patriots.

More and more Republicans are running away from Trump and his minions.

Trump's last hurrah is playing out.

His actions since his loss on November 4th, culminated by his actions in Georgia and the riots this week have sealed his fate as the worst President, EVER.

Trump supporters are anarchists not patriots.

More and more Republicans are running away from Trump and his minions.
too late. they are complicit.

T
Can we call it a coup now? Seems like it might be a coup.
You mean the democrat usurpation of our election process? That coup?
I'm sorry, but the elected government of the country is evacuated from the Capital while conducting constitutional duties under threat of a mob of people.

That's as close to a coup as we've gotten in a really long time, maybe ever?
Those congressmen and their media are largely part of a plan to decapitate the US government. That’s your coup. Deal with it and keep your lies to yourself, commie.
They are the US government you goof.
They are the USSA government.

The protesters are very peaceful. Nothing has been vandalized. No one has been threatened. It it was democrats those statues would be rubble.

When the government fears the people there is liberty.

if it was anyone else, they would be shot before they stepped anywhere close to that building...

it is a maga privilege to invade a federal building and not even get touched by cops...
You guys have burning, looting, robbing at will and police didn't do chit. Every night your team tried to burn down that Federal Courthouse and nobody got shot. Lying Commie.

thats because cops didnt wait for the protests to start...
they started shooting long before the protest itself...

Portland had 100 plus days of riots and the police stood down. The same in Seattle, in fact they created a mini-city and police weren't allowed in. Several other cities were the same.

Quit lying!

1609964098475.png

Brought to you by the 'Law and Order' party.

I gotta wonder how many righties on this board are Russian trolls. They clearly hate the USA.
Call me what you want. Just let Texas out of this chickenshit "union."
Half of Texas isn’t much of a country. You better learn Spanish...
Already know it.

Like I said, I would rather die in battle and ride the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever than live in the same country as you fuckers!!!
You need to mature. Odin doesn’t like criminals.

If the vote cheating is allowed to stand, then we will see a secession movement. Probably starting in texas and gathering more than half of the states. I don't want that, but it may be the only way so save our country and its constitution.

No, we won't. We'll see a small butt hurt core constituency that is violent and irrational.

While the rest of us continue on our lives.

The protesters are very peaceful. Nothing has been vandalized. No one has been threatened. It it was democrats those statues would be rubble.

When the government fears the people there is liberty.

if it was anyone else, they would be shot before they stepped anywhere close to that building...

it is a maga privilege to invade a federal building and not even get touched by cops...
You guys have burning, looting, robbing at will and police didn't do chit. Every night your team tried to burn down that Federal Courthouse and nobody got shot. Lying Commie.

thats because cops didnt wait for the protests to start...
they started shooting long before the protest itself...

Portland had 100 plus days of riots and the police stood down. The same in Seattle, in fact they created a mini-city and police weren't allowed in. Several other cities were the same.

Quit lying!
It’s a democrat. It doesn’t understand lying or morals or rules, etc.

I gotta wonder how many righties on this board are Russian trolls. They clearly hate the USA.
Call me what you want. Just let Texas out of this chickenshit "union."
Half of Texas isn’t much of a country. You better learn Spanish...
Already know it.

Like I said, I would rather die in battle and ride the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever than live in the same country as you fuckers!!!
You need to mature. Odin doesn’t like criminals.
Mmmkay.

This is beautiful.

Government must fear the people.

Forum List

Back