U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Yes. They should all be shot down right?

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Sure protest. But storm a building with the intention of disrupting a Constitutional process cause you didn't like the outcome of the election? That's sedition.

OTOH, President Trump has called for peace and asked the protesters to stay non-violent.
They got violent after he talked. Guess he fucked that up to. He will never stop being a failure it seems.
he can't wait to be president select dictator for life then the Trumpets can swoon their way into fascism..

Painting themselves as the party of law and order was a successful move. I admit it and I am a democrat.

But attacking police just killed that advantage. It's over. The Republicans are now the opposite of a party of law and order. They breached the capitol.

Even Republicans are turning against republicans. And I am loving it so much. This is good for the Democratic party. It's almost as if Trump were a Democrat disguised as a Republican trying to help the Democrats. Trump helped Warnock and Ossoff in Georgia and will continue to help for years to come.

5ed826f13ad861393b347b64

UXH2AQWCO5DL5H7LCANJ3FDK7Y.jpg

Where are they burning things down like this scene you moron? Because of you blinded sheep we've entered the Biden Depression.

Congrats MAGA on becoming the very thing you hated six months ago, Didn't take very long.
Left Wingers are dumb violent bigots.
These people are protesting the destruction of our democracy.
Wrong these people want to destroy our democracy.
This is what happens when you steal an election
No, this is what happens when a president lies about a stolen election.

I gotta wonder how many righties on this board are Russian trolls. They clearly hate the USA.
Call me what you want. Just let Texas out of this chickenshit "union."
Half of Texas isn’t much of a country. You better learn Spanish...
Already know it.

Like I said, I would rather die in battle and ride the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever than live in the same country as you fuckers!!!

Painting themselves as the party of law and order was a successful move. I admit it and I am a democrat.

But attacking police just killed that advantage. It's over. The Republicans are now the opposite of a party of law and order. They breached the capitol.

Even Republicans are turning against republicans. And I am loving it so much. This is good for the Democratic party. It's almost as if Trump were a Democrat disguised as a Republican trying to help the Democrats. Trump helped Warnock and Ossoff in Georgia and will continue to help for years to come.
I kept repeating this over, and over, and over...

Republicans were NEVER the party of "law and order", they're the party of the opposite, total lawlessness and disorder.

The house that bigotry and racism built.

Trump supporters peacefully protest at nations capitol. Liberals go nuts.
Biden supporters riot, loot, and burn down buildings. Liberals call it a peaceful protest.
Huge difference.... :cool:

Last edited:

OTOH, President Trump has called for peace and asked the protesters to stay non-violent.
They got violent after he talked. Guess he fucked that up to. He will never stop being a failure it seems.

No one is getting violent. No buildings are on fire, no lootings, no killings.

If I had my way? I'd make as many examples out of them as I could. Hit em with some rubber bullets and tear gas and watch em stampede...or make them watch November 7th videos of Biden being declared the winner over and over again. :) Either way, I am sure there are many House and Senate Republicans rethinking their strategies as I think they thought they'd be able to get away with a sideshow and go home.

Why do you oppose Peaceful Protests? This looks a lot more peaceful than the Liberal protests in Baltimore or Ferguson or Kenosha IMHO.

This is peaceful?..This is treason. This is sedition. Oh well, we knew the Trump era wasn't going to end well. May as well not end well for some of his supporters.

I would never have guessed that Trump would have been this big of a baby but the people have a right to protest.

Sure protest. But storm a building with the intention of disrupting a Constitutional process cause you didn't like the outcome of the election? That's sedition.

Meh, they look foolish but they have a right to protest. Even violently if need be.

Yep.

Went law and order ends, ass kicking begins.

This could have been avoided if the concerns of Americans over election fraud had been given due process instead of those Americans being told to 'stfu & accept the election results'.

From state to Federal officials, even the Chief Justice of the USSC, acknowledged there was election fraud...'just not enough to overturn the election results'...yet failed to make any of it transparent.

The more I see of what is going on the more I agree with Ted Cruise about appointing an 'Emergency Election Board' - as was done by Congress in 1877 - to address the major issues / concerns of election fraud of millions of Americans, if only to eliminate the loss of confidence in out government, loss of confidence in our elections, to eliminate all the Conspiracy Theories, and eliminate all the violence.

Meh, they look foolish but they have a right to protest. Even violently if need be.

Their violence is defeating Trump, Congress has adjourned for the day.

No one is getting violent. No buildings are on fire, no lootings, no killings.

Yeah. Sure doesn't look anything like Portland, Seattle or Indi now does it??

Forum List

Back