U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Painting themselves as the party of law and order was a successful move. I admit it and I am a democrat.

But attacking police just killed that advantage. It's over. The Republicans are now the opposite of a party of law and order. They breached the capitol.

Even Republicans are turning against republicans. And I am loving it so much. This is good for the Democratic party. It's almost as if Trump were a Democrat disguised as a Republican trying to help the Democrats. Trump helped Warnock and Ossoff in Georgia and will continue to help for years to come.

Congrats MAGA on becoming the very thing you hated six months ago, Didn't take very long.
Left Wingers are dumb violent bigots.
These people are protesting the destruction of our democracy.
Wrong these people want to destroy our democracy.

No, we don't want to live under a tyrannical govt.
Could it be that Dumb Don and his supporters put an end to this criminal government? Happen consequence of Dumb Don’s failed presidency.

If only.
Call it what you want.

You and I have the same goal.

YES!!!!
ErEskzTWMAcq2Aj

Painting themselves as the party of law and order was a successful move. I admit it and I am a democrat.

But attacking police just killed that advantage. It's over. The Republicans are now the opposite of a party of law and order. They breached the capitol.

Even Republicans are turning against republicans. And I am loving it so much. This is good for the Democratic party. It's almost as if Trump were a Democrat disguised as a Republican trying to help the Democrats. Trump helped Warnock and Ossoff in Georgia and will continue to help for years to come.
They haven’t been pro law and order since Donald moved in

Good, the police are commie scum just like the op. Go Trumpers!

Sad to see our President egging them on

Justifies why he was denied a second term

Forum List

Back