U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Nazi Pelousy, Cryin’Chucky Schumer denounce use of Federal agents against Antifa “protestors” in Portland.

Today Nazi called for the use of Federal agents in DC.

Why are you letting these people do all the fighting for you?

The killing of the Patriot woman is the first shot fired in the Second American Civil War.

If someone gets hurt, this will be directly on Trump.
This is exactly what Trump wanted. If he loses, he brings down the nation. If will be interesting to see how many congressmen are going be on Trump side after being shot at by his supporters.
A lot of conservatives are questioning Trump's actions, no doubt, but none of them are as ignorant as moonbats. They will stay on the right side.

This is all on Biden. He could admit that the election was fraudulent and he is a Chinese agent.

Biden worked with his Chinese buddies to steal an election and then he wonders why Americans are pissed.

We will not let the Communists take over like they are panning to do.
Why is your pussy ass letting all these OTHER “patriots” do the fighting for you? You’re all talk. These morons will accomplish nothing.

Painting themselves as the party of law and order was a successful move. I admit it and I am a democrat.

But attacking police just killed that advantage. It's over. The Republicans are now the opposite of a party of law and order. They breached the capitol.

Even Republicans are turning against republicans. And I am loving it so much. This is good for the Democratic party. It's almost as if Trump were a Democrat disguised as a Republican trying to help the Democrats. Trump helped Warnock and Ossoff in Georgia and will continue to help for years to come.

You and your libs attacked and killed police all year long last year. Your faux concern is falling on dry ground. Pound sand.

Looks like a mostly peaceful protest to me.
It's funny, RWNJs watch their own committing treason, and they see a peaceful protest.

The RWNJs' fantasy reality, where facts do not exist, must be incredibly comforting, to complete idiots.

If someone gets hurt, this will be directly on Trump.
This is exactly what Trump wanted. If he loses, he brings down the nation. If will be interesting to see how many congressmen are going be on Trump side after being shot at by his supporters.
It's over now. Trump brought about a bad ending for himself by going too far. He's got some serious charges of inciting violence and treason to deal with.
He'll be trying to tweet his way out of it now but he'll be made aware that the damage has been done!

When something of yours is stolen; you know who did it and tell the police do you expect an investigation?

If they refuse are you OK with that?

Or do you go and do your best to get what was stolen from you?

You don't?

OK, then you may a liberal. Or just s coward.

Oh, that WAS redundant, wasn't it!

18 U.S. Code § 2383, a violation occurring today at our Nation's Capital

That's OK, Hillary broke a whole bunch of US Codes and nothing happened to her!

The whole point of the Constitution is to limit the power of government NOT the people!

America has spoken. They won't take your shit.

The Democrats really went too far this time and have awoken the bear.

WHAT A GREAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO ME. HaHa.

Happy-Birthday.jpg

Apparently not that carefully, the word "peaceful" did not appear in your original post.
Its there now

because any protestor committing violence needs to be arrested

wish libs had supported that standard during the Summer of Love when there was so much violence from the left
Libs did support arrest of violent protestors.

Difference is this riot is a direct result of Trump and Trump alone. He is the root cause.

Painting themselves as the party of law and order was a successful move. I admit it and I am a democrat.

But attacking police just killed that advantage. It's over. The Republicans are now the opposite of a party of law and order. They breached the capitol.

Even Republicans are turning against republicans. And I am loving it so much. This is good for the Democratic party. It's almost as if Trump were a Democrat disguised as a Republican trying to help the Democrats. Trump helped Warnock and Ossoff in Georgia and will continue to help for years to come.

You and your libs attacked and killed police all year long last year. Your faux concern is falling on dry ground. Pound sand.

Trump protestors attacked cops to storm the Capitol building. There's currently a fire fight between them and the cops.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit now. Conservatives are attacking police.

Forum List

Back