U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it.

There's no evidence to show that toobfreak doesn't kick puppies all day long. So, by his own standards, it is proven that he kicks puppies all day long.

We have to pity him. He has no concept of what "burden of proof" means, or of how logic works in general. Lacking any mental defenses, he was easy pickin's for the propagandists of the Trump cult.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

And this is where all the orange cultists go on about the family only looking for a pay check.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
My God!! You poor brainwashed paint chip eating doofus. I watched the whole fake insurrection live and knew it was a staged coup .FROM THE FUCKING LIBTURDS, by the first busted window.

Son I had to grow up with All My Children and General Hospital and that afternoon fit right in....lol...Are you that GD stupid to keep eating the maggot shit they keep feeding you for CS dude???

Wow, such an angry little feller. :)
Did you think Susan Lucci was hot? She was..in the 80's..when I watched GH during college.

So, you're telling me all those "patriots" calling to hang Pence were just drunks?...right?

EDIT - Aww...Dammit, I WAS drunk. Susan Lucci was on All My Children. I was thinking of Luke and Laura!! LOL.
No. I just punch hard. And if I break my fist, I just punch harder. Happy as a lark. You are a good poking jabber.............Good weeving bopper

The Zenith of these Soap Operas I had to endure with every romantic starving female around me.................Even fantasizing about the tabooo..booo booo

UHHH OHHH......Luke doinked her on the disco floor and the phone is ringing after.........................

Ok...well..as a male, I gotta ask. Did those "romantic starving females"...give it up for you?
And if not, did you shower? LOL.

I don't jab. Takes too much effort. Just standing there and giving people like you my exasperated face works.

So let's bring it back. This woman's lawyer will settle in the end. Not because her family deserves compensation.
But because it's too much effort and financially inefficient to go to court for a full trial...for both sides.
And I don't think the whole "innocent" woman (while participating in a violent insurrection) act would play with a jury.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, Jack. Nobody cares about your guesses. The 5,000 participating in each of the 8,700 BLM riots last year robbing, stealing, looting, killing and burning should know better.

Democrats ought to know better than to run such a totally corrupt election.

George Floyd should KNOW BETTER than to pass counterfeit money, do fentanyl, mug pregnant women, and fight with police trying to arrest him for said crimes.

You know Freaky, you need to calm down and relax. Have you taken that car in your garage out for a drive with your special someone? It might calm you down. :)
No one stole any election. Your boy lost..cause he sucked! And then he threw a tantrum because he lost...and then convinced his lemmings to go storm a seat of democracy.

And yes, Floyd deserved to get pinched for passing funny money...but die for it? Have his hands cuffed behind his back while lying face down?..already subdued?..with a knee
on his neck (yes, his neck, not his back) for 9:29???..No.
Tell us more how a small group of unarmed middle age out of shape citizens nearly ended America.
"Small group"....:heehee: "Unarmed"....:heehee: "middle age out of shape".....:heehee:

So you were there? small, middle age and out of shape?

No one stole any election.

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.
Sad. Looks like those media sources have their knee..on your neck.
Tell us why Democrats keep suing to prevent election audits.
"keep suing"? :heehee: How many lawsuits has your loser orange god lost?

I think we already know his name.

Michael Leroy Byrd

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!
What's been stopping you from doing it?
He's apparently small, middle aged and out of shape.

So...now we shouldn't comply?
It's so hard to keep up.

When you grow up you might figure it out. Here's a hint, armed, attacking cops, BAD. Unarmed, wrapped in a flag, looking in a window, NOT BAD.

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
Good to know we can shoot unarmed rioters!
What's been stopping you from doing it?
He's apparently small, middle aged and out of shape.

As opposed to you, fat, lethargic, old, and stupid. Funny how you cry about armed people being killed by cops when they are fighting, but are all happy when an unarmed white woman, TRUMP supporter gets killed. Karma is going slap your fat ass around for a long time.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
funny i havent heard of anyone being charged with insurrection ...

Ashli left a trail and she was very determined to take back her country and overturn the election. According to her husband she was an avid fan of Qanon. Tragic, but not murder.. Why do you want the name of the Capitol guard?

Ashli left a trail and she was very determined to take back her country and overturn the election. According to her husband she was an avid fan of Qanon. Tragic, but not murder.. Why do you want the name of the Capitol guard?
Michael Leroy Byrd...murderer at large.

A. No you won't. Conservitards are whiners, not doers. You won't even get out of your chair.

B. It won't go anywhere. A criminal was filled while committing a crime. That's all. You want legal standing for a suit? Sue the rest of the insurgents.

Queer

Michael Leroy Byrd...murderer at large.

She was pushing with a mob that smashed a window to get into the Capitol... Do you think that was a good idea?

How is shooting an unarmed woman not murder? A woman who was literally 5 feet away from other law enforcement, and who clearly was not threatened by her.

A. No you won't. Conservitards are whiners, not doers. You won't even get out of your chair.

B. It won't go anywhere. A criminal was filled while committing a crime. That's all. You want legal standing for a suit? Sue the rest of the insurgents.

That's what you idiots claimed about Sandmann too.

He's a multi millionaire now, and you're not.

Forum List

Back