U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

Spare us all your broad brushing of police.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Oh my, you are mentally ill, my friend.

Or just blissfully ignorant of how police are trained.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

No, what I said is that you and I should have to pay for broken windows because we did not change the illegal way we know the police are being trained and protected.

Again you're lying and portraying a tiny fraction of police as the standard. You're the white guy who cried racist and saying how wonderful you are and you want free shit for it

Wrong.
Although police do rarely pull the trigger to murder people illegally, they illegally point guns at people all the time, and do not condemn illegal murders by other police.
Which makes them accomplices.
The murder of Ashli is proof.
Police illegally shoot unarmed people who are no threat, and the rest of the police say nothing.
Which ensures it will be repeated.
If police were responsible, they would all admit the shooting of Ashli not only was illegal for killing her, but endangering everyone else, including the 2 cops standing next to her.
Apparently, being a conservative nowadays means a complete and total rejection of objectivity and common sense.

Yeah, show me a conservative on a jury and a conservative defendant who's accused of committing a crime (like Ashli nutcase Babbitt or Kyle Rittenhouse) and despite overwhelming evidence that points all the other jurors to vote guilty, I have no problem believing that the conservative juror will not only vote not guilty, he'll also throw them a parade.
And canonize them.

From the party who worships Biden. That's classic. Democrats - accuse others of what you do.

You can't even specifically condemn violence committed by actual leftists, you only make a general bull shit statement you don't support any violence. You're completely brainwashed by the Democrat party
You're a tool, and not a particularly effective one, kind of like a dull knife.

I am not a Democrat. I've never registered with any political party. Consequently, I don't worship Biden. I've voted for Democrats AND Republicans in the past.

Having said that, I saw Trump as lazy, incompetent, corrupt, and nothing short of a compulsive unapologetic liar who didn't care about anything other than the aggrandizement of his fragile ego which seemed to crave constant affirmation.

On the other hand, I saw Biden as a man with decades of experience in gov't who, unlike Trump, understood public policy, and how to work within the system to accomplish things instead of tearing things down around him like Trump did.

For a person like me who's not motivated by all things partisan first, it was a no brainer who to support. However, I have to admit that I am concerned about Biden's massive spending priorities because I think it could very well be too much spending in too short a period of time. But it's not like Trump was much better since his signature legislative accomplishment was a massive tax cut for himself and his wealthy friends which McConnell described at first as revenue neutral only to later claim that it would increase revenues, and of course neither claim was true since deficit spending increased as a result of Trump's increased spending combined with lower tax revenues.

Yeah, Kaz. He's not a Democrat; he's a Democrat fluffer.
I'm not a fluffer, but I was a flufernutter a few decades ago.

. . . Naaahh, too easy. I'd feel cheap.
I can understand your confusion (and your temptation). But just for YOUR edification, a fluffernutter was a childhood sandwich made of peanut butter and marshmallow spread...on white bread, for God's sake.

Hell, I don't even think they make marshmallow spread anymore. But if they did, I have little doubt that fluffers would use it.

Police deliberately make situation as dangerous as possible, for no good reason.

That's not true.

The broad brush is deserved because when one cop does something bad or wrong, the other cops don't condemn it.
That makes them all complicit after the fact. It prevents fixing things so will cause the next murder.

Don't you love some white guy screaming racist, racist, racist in your face because you're white and then thinking how great that makes him and all the free shit he should get for it?

Rigby5 should apologize for being in the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching and segregation instead of crowing about it
old rigby believes you and I should die because floyd died. he just said so. wow!!!!

No, what I said is that you and I should have to pay for broken windows because we did not change the illegal way we know the police are being trained and protected.

Again you're lying and portraying a tiny fraction of police as the standard. You're the white guy who cried racist and saying how wonderful you are and you want free shit for it

Wrong.
Although police do rarely pull the trigger to murder people illegally, they illegally point guns at people all the time, and do not condemn illegal murders by other police.
Police illegally shoot unarmed people who are no threat, and the rest of the police say nothing.
If police were responsible, they would all admit the shooting of Ashli not only was illegal for killing her, but endangering everyone else, including the 2 cops standing next to her.
Apparently, being a conservative nowadays means a complete and total rejection of objectivity and common sense.

Yeah, show me a conservative on a jury and a conservative defendant who's accused of committing a crime (like Ashli nutcase Babbitt or Kyle Rittenhouse) and despite overwhelming evidence that points all the other jurors to vote guilty, I have no problem believing that the conservative juror will not only vote not guilty, he'll also throw them a parade.
And canonize them.

From the party who worships Biden. That's classic. Democrats - accuse others of what you do.

You can't even specifically condemn violence committed by actual leftists, you only make a general bull shit statement you don't support any violence. You're completely brainwashed by the Democrat party

I am not a Democrat. I've never registered with any political party. Consequently, I don't worship Biden. I've voted for Democrats AND Republicans in the past.

Having said that, I saw Trump as lazy, incompetent, corrupt, and nothing short of a compulsive unapologetic liar who didn't care about anything other than the aggrandizement of his fragile ego which seemed to crave constant affirmation.

On the other hand, I saw Biden as a man with decades of experience in gov't who, unlike Trump, understood public policy, and how to work within the system to accomplish things instead of tearing things down around him like Trump did.

For a person like me who's not motivated by all things partisan first, it was a no brainer who to support. However, I have to admit that I am concerned about Biden's massive spending priorities because I think it could very well be too much spending in too short a period of time. But it's not like Trump was much better since his signature legislative accomplishment was a massive tax cut for himself and his wealthy friends which McConnell described at first as revenue neutral only to later claim that it would increase revenues, and of course neither claim was true since deficit spending increased as a result of Trump's increased spending combined with lower tax revenues.

Wow, you are a tool.

You think that not registering Democrat makes you not one, then you turn around and admit you vote for them. That makes you a Democrat, Chimpy.

Then you say you don't worship biden, then you turn around and worship him.

Every time you talk, Nany Pelosi's lips move.

I've been on the site with you for years, you are 100% Democrat all the time. Develop some self perspective. Shit, guy, you're embarrassing

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

"worships Biden"? No, hun. We are not a cult of personality like your orange cult worshipping your orange god.
Irony, thy name is bodecea.

And Synthaholic, and Lakhota...
I knew there couldn't be that many stupid people running around.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

I can understand your confusion (and your temptation). But just for YOUR edification, a fluffernutter was a childhood sandwich made of peanut butter and marshmallow spread...on white bread, for God's sake.

Hell, I don't even think they make marshmallow spread anymore. But if they did, I have little doubt that fluffers would use it.

Yes, dear, I know what you meant. However, I also know what I meant, and in THAT context . . .

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

"worships Biden"? No, hun. We are not a cult of personality like your orange cult worshipping your orange god.

But wait, there's more!

Seawytch and jillian and...

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

Wow, you are a tool.

You think that not registering Democrat makes you not one, then you turn around and admit you vote for them. That makes you a Democrat, Chimpy.

Then you say you don't worship biden, then you turn around and worship him.

Every time you talk, Nany Pelosi's lips move.

I've been on the site with you for years, you are 100% Democrat all the time. Develop some self perspective. Shit, guy, you're embarrassing

BINGO.

Someone had to say it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

But wait, there's more!

Identical, interchangeable drones from the same hive.

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

But wait, there's more!

Identical, interchangeable drones from the same hive.
Precisely. Politics is a cult within itself.

Nope. Nopity nope.

It is never wrong to destroy property if the cause is to right an injustice.

What? No. Never.
he admits he drives around in a beater, most likely looking for things to steal. most likely why he's had so many run ins. hahahahahahahahahhaaha can't write it any better than that.
So you too discriminate against people with beater cars.......................
if it's a duck
I see....people with beater cars are criminals to you. Interesting.

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

I think I'll just leave that one hanging.......:heehee:

That's not true.

Wrong.

And canonize them.

I think they still make it. Ugh....never liked it or marshmallows period.

The USA has done nothing but cut taxes for the past 40 years. Time for a change.

I have never seen someone on this board so blatantly and openly advocate for raising taxes on the middle class in my life.
Oh really? The Middle Class makes $400,000 a year?

Uh yeah? That's called "upper middle class" you dolt.
Really? I wish I made that much....to pay taxes under the Biden plan.

The USA has done nothing but cut taxes for the past 40 years. Time for a change.

I have never seen someone on this board so blatantly and openly advocate for raising taxes on the middle class in my life.

BTW:

What Is a Middle-Class Income?
Income groupIncome
Poor or near-poor$32,048 or less
Lower-middle class$32,048 - $53,413
Middle class$53,413 - $106,827
Upper-middle class$106,827 - $373,894

Really? I wish I made that much....to pay taxes under the Biden plan.

Well, quit making stupid remarks at me and go chase your dreams!

BTW:

What Is a Middle-Class Income?
Income groupIncome
Poor or near-poor$32,048 or less
Lower-middle class$32,048 - $53,413
Middle class$53,413 - $106,827
Upper-middle class$106,827 - $373,894

So, close to $400k.

Or are we mincing words here?

Forum List

Back