U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

I'm sure Patrick Crusius heard that a time or two before going full patriot at that El Paso Walmart
Lol you’re so full of shit.

You say that because I’m supposed to be all triggered by it and say “how dare you call him a patriot!” You’re just an internet troll that’s all talk. You won’t do shit. No one cares what you think.

She was killed by Capitol Police, but she wasn't murdered...
Unarmed person shot without any attempt at all by police to take Babbitt into custody.
They had the guns and outnumbered her. That's MURDER.
You can stay stupid or admit the cops murdered this defenseless person. Do you want to stay stupid or do the intelligent thing?
So?

She was part of a violent mob who, apparently, was on its way to kill the Vice President of the United States. I have no problem with the police using deadly force in that situation...
Okay. You want to stay stupid. So I have no responsibility to be civil or ever interact with you again.
You say this violent mob was "apparently" on it's way to kill the Vice President so why is Mike
Pence not dead?
You're just a stupid prick if you think the DC police had justification to kill an unarmed woman.
when they just as easily could have taken her into custody as she threatened no one at all.

You're a fascist and an ignorant butt hole! Don't contact me again, loser.

She was killed by Capitol Police, but she wasn't murdered...

So?

She was part of a violent mob who, apparently, was on its way to kill the Vice President of the United States. I have no problem with the police using deadly force in that situation...
Yep, she was going to scratch his eyes out.....lol.

Unarmed person shot without any attempt at all by police to take Babbitt into custody.

I'm sure your emotions tell you it's murder.

But that doesn't make it murder...
You can stay stupid or admit the cops murdered this defenseless person. Do you want to stay stupid or do the intelligent thing?
[/QUOTE]

SHe was part of a violent mob. Only a complete fool would try to characterize that mob any other way...

So I have no responsibility to be civil or ever interact with you again.

But you will.

And I thrive on incivility...

You say this violent mob was "apparently" on it's way to kill the Vice President

Yes.

Do you believe otherwise?

so why is Mike
Pence not dead?

Well, I'll bet that when Ashli Babbitt was killed, they realized that they probably stood a good chance of being killed., too. The prospect of being killed is a strong motivator...

You're just a stupid prick if you think the DC police had justification to kill an unarmed woman.
when they just as easily could have taken her into custody as she threatened no one at all.

No, they couldn't have. She had an entire mob behind her. Are you so fucking stupid that you believe that mob would've watched her being placed in custody?

Actually I'm far from it.

And I'll do what I want, douchebag, so fuck off...

They did not outnumber the mob which she was a part of. That's why they were allowed to use deadly force even though they didn't know (or even if they did) that she was unarmed due to disparity of force:
Ayoob: Disparity of force is the element that comes in when a deadly weapon is used in self defense against the ostensibly unarmed attacker. ... It can be force of numbers, male violently attacking female in most circumstances, and able-bodied attacking the handicapped, which is one of the elements we are touching on here.​

Lol you’re so full of shit.

You say that because I’m supposed to be all triggered by it and say “how dare you call him a patriot!” You’re just an internet troll that’s all talk. You won’t do shit. No one cares what you think.
We've already had two mass shooters who were posting members of this forum.....

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
In what way specifically? Was that unarmed woman a deadly threat to an officer? Had she struck someone? You don't get to shoot unarmed people who are protesting. You don't get to shoot unarmed people who are trespassing. Can you even IMAGINE the shit storm of OUTRAGE that would have taken place if this had been an officer shooting an unarmed black female protestor?

It's been since the end of April when we heard that the Babbitt family lawyer was going to file a 10 million dollar lawsuit on her death. What is taking so long?
I looked it up a few weeks ago...

Fyi

Babbit's lawyer can't file the suit until October... Some law in place for Capitol police or any capitol worker, when the fed govt. are notified of a grievance or lawsuit.... Congress has 6 months to do internal investigation, before suit can be filed.... Or something of the sort...

In what way specifically? Was that unarmed woman a deadly threat to an officer? Had she struck someone? You don't get to shoot unarmed people who are protesting. You don't get to shoot unarmed people who are trespassing. Can you even IMAGINE the shit storm of OUTRAGE that would have taken place if this had been an officer shooting an unarmed black female protestor?
Did she bust the door window or did her friend that lifted her to go through it bust it? Or one of the others in the mob? I couldn't tell, in the video I saw?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's been since the end of April when we heard that the Babbitt family lawyer was going to file a 10 million dollar lawsuit on her death. What is taking so long?
He knows he can't win. That's whats taking so long.

Only 10 million? The Floyd family got much more than that for a thug son who had contributed ZILCH to this world and died resisting arrest for counterfeiting.
That's not what happened. He got murdered and it was wrong. He did not bust into the capital with a mob looking to overthrow the government.

Whether first degree of not no one disputes Ashli Babbitt was murdered by DC cops in an ambush
murder that was as unnecessary as it was cowardly, Chillicothe.

She was unarmed. The cops had the numbers and the guns.

To argue over the exact charge a prosecutor
might bring, when no one from the government has ever even acknowledged the shooter let alone
justified it publicly, is really being argumentative for the sake of egotistical self gratification, it looks like.
Do you masturbate after reading your own product?

You're another one of these leftists in love with their own florid, needlessly ornate and baroque horse
excrement posts (Skinflap is another). Most people seem satisfied with what they post when trying to impress people.
Your ego seems to feel the need to guild the lily every time you post, like your posts themselves
aren't all that special without the needless excessive verbiage.. You are right about that.
Stripped of the purple prose garbage they are nothing special at all.
Bullshit. She was not murdered, nor was it an ambush.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
Maybe they'll win against Babbitt's legal team but even if they do, they'll STILL have to comply during "discovery". There is no legal way the government can avoid that. If they DO refuse to name the killer then they'll be spitting in the face of the public yet again and showing themselves to be lawless. My guess is they'll settle to keep the murdering scum's name secret.

That's not what happened. He got murdered and it was wrong. He did not bust into the capital with a mob looking to overthrow the government.
Yeah, he was a real victim alright. Poking a pregnant woman's belly with a gun while robbing her is the sign of a real patriot. The coroner opined that he was dying from an OD WHILE the restraint was being done. The man asked to be put on the ground rather than in the backseat of the car. He began saying "I CAN'T BREATHE" BEFORE they put him under restraint. Care to guess why? Fentanyl is a VERY powerful anesthetic and it suppresses the respiratory centers of the brain. It isn't injected in a medical setting without extensive monitoring of the patient's vitals.

As for "overthrowing the government" really? A few hundred unarmed pissed-off Americans protesting a stolen election are supposed to topple the U.S. government? You people can't be that naive or stupid. A friggin brigade-strength armed force could fan out over all the critical government buildings in DC, INCLUDING the Capitol, White House, and both houses of Congress and there still wouldn't be a way to bring down our government. You people amaze me with your gullibility. Or, is it just blind hatred for the Bad Orange Man?

BTW... if he runs in 2024 and wins, what do you think SHOULD happen as a result? I've asked a few people here the same question and never get an answer.

Okay. You want to stay stupid. So I have no responsibility to be civil or ever interact with you again.
You say this violent mob was "apparently" on it's way to kill the Vice President so why is Mike
Pence not dead?

Pence is not dead because Trumptards are incompetent.

Forum List

Back