U.S. considers taking in up to 70,000 Syrian refugees

Really? You have the updated numbers?

Alot of these guys are undocumented and un accounted for, its impossible to know for sure I just have a feeling its more.

Interesting.

I lived in California for 3 years in a town that had alot of illegals when I was in the service, most of them were seasonal workers on the strawberry fields. They were not interested in becoming American they just came every year for the work and every year the numbers were different, thats why I say its hard to really know for sure. If you go to certain places in California they are full of illegals.

WTF? WHAT ARE WE THINKING?!?!

oooooh FUCK !! will you people please drop that fucking "WE" ?

also

quit fucking FEEEELING and start THINKING and/or BELIEVING !!!!!!!

Alot of these guys are undocumented and un accounted for, its impossible to know for sure I just have a feeling its more.

Interesting.

I lived in California for 3 years in a town that had alot of illegals when I was in the service, most of them were seasonal workers on the strawberry fields. They were not interested in becoming American they just came every year for the work and every year the numbers were different, thats why I say its hard to really know for sure. If you go to certain places in California they are full of illegals.

The only places I've been in California were Lodi, San Francisco, Silicon Vallley, and Rancho Cordova. That was eight years ago though. I don't doubt it. And you were a serviceman? Thank you for your service HG!

also

Then what are we... oops what are um...us? No... what is... what it um, er, um, errrrrr.....GRAMMAR OVERLOAD!!!! ERROR! ERROR! Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Jesus would not approve of your attitudes. These people are hungry, without basic necessities, scared, some have been through tragedies that you can't even fully comprehend, but hey, they're Muslim so too bad. They hate us cause they're Muslim. How can you even know that? I bet if we helped them, those that might hate us may feel a change in attitude.

Anyway, very charitable of you! is what I was getting at.

The Chechen marathon bomber was sheltered and lived on welfare here for years, yeah he sure changed his ideas on America.:eusa_liar:

(My bold)

The brothers identified themselves as Chechen. However, they weren't born there, & they were half-Avar. They grew up next door. It's important to keep all these niggling little details straight - Chechen history is v. tangled, & the Russians, the USSR & now the Russians again are doing their best to exterminate the Chechens.

Interesting.

The only places I've been in California were Lodi, San Francisco, Silicon Vallley, and Rancho Cordova. That was eight years ago though. I don't doubt it. And you were a serviceman? Thank you for your service HG!

Thank you, I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB in Santa Barbara county, alot of illegals in the towns around the base.

also

Then what are we... oops what are um...us? No... what is... what it um, er, um, errrrrr.....GRAMMAR OVERLOAD!!!! ERROR! ERROR! Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

i did not mean to confuse my fellow patriots by wanting posters to drop the WE

to be more specific.., it's those fucking politicians "THEY", so to correct the situation it is NOT "WE" us patriotic Americans, if it were up to "US" citizens "WE" would leave their asses right where THEY are !!! or let IfuckingRAN take them in. :up:

carry on fellow patriots..., give'm hell !!

WASHINGTON — Two years into a civil war that shows no signs of ending, the Obama administration is considering resettling refugees who have fled Syria, part of an international effort that could bring thousands of Syrians to American cities and towns.

A resettlement plan under discussion in Washington and other capitals is aimed at relieving pressure on Middle Eastern countries straining to support 1.6 million refugees, as well as assisting hard-hit Syrian families.

Daily Press Briefing

QUESTION: What’s the number that you are ready to resettle?

MS. PSAKI: Well, it doesn’t work exactly that way. There’s a cap by Congress of about 70,000 refugees in total.

Taking in immigrants that hate the indigenous population and everything they stand for in mass sure is working out well for Sweden, NOT!

Are we fucking insane?:cuckoo:
Won't be the first or last time. The democrats typically do this, and also give them full voting rights. They also target them to districts to optimize changes in the voter roles to their benefit. These folks will be given full benefits, welfare galore, and democrat registration forms.

Thank you, I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB in Santa Barbara county, alot of illegals in the towns around the base.

So proud of you! My Dad was deployed with the 82nd Airborne out of Ft. Bragg, NC during Desert Storm. Did only two tours before he was stricken with PTSD, he did make it to Captain though, I think. I was really young then and he doesn't talk about it much.

i too once lived in Commiefornia, during the 1960's and 70's, in a small village named Poway, it had no traffic lights and just a few stop signs, i was based at NAS Miramar, it was a good place to live, i lived in a duplex house across the street from the Catholic church, one of the priests was my neighbor, i shot coyotes from my front door at night. in the area now known as Rancho Bernardo, i shot ground squirrels from a huge pile of rocks where the shopping center is/was.

Wait till the rw's find out they're brown.

i got news for you Dudley......now sit down,i dont want you to fall when you hear this....MANY of your fellow "Lw's".....are not to fond of all the brown skinned Illegals out here......yea i know....i was shocked too.....

Daily Press Briefing

Taking in immigrants that hate the indigenous population and everything they stand for in mass sure is working out well for Sweden, NOT!

Are we fucking insane?:cuckoo:
Won't be the first or last time. The democrats typically do this, and also give them full voting rights. They also target them to districts to optimize changes in the voter roles to their benefit. These folks will be given full benefits, welfare galore, and democrat registration forms.

i wonder if any will be in Obama's neighborhood?....

So proud of you! My Dad was deployed with the 82nd Airborne out of Ft. Bragg, NC during Desert Storm. Did only two tours before he was stricken with PTSD, he did make it to Captain though, I think. I was really young then and he doesn't talk about it much.

geezus.....how old are you?....

Why would we want to import 70,000 potential terrorists?

This is the dumbest idea since Obamacare.

Jesus would not approve of your attitudes. These people are hungry, without basic necessities, scared, some have been through tragedies that you can't even fully comprehend, but hey, they're Muslim so too bad. They hate us cause they're Muslim. How can you even know that? I bet if we helped them, those that might hate us may feel a change in attitude.

Yeah, and they might try to blow up New York. The last thing this country needs is more Muslim ragheads trying to impose Sharia on all of us.

Yeah, and they might try to blow up New York. The last thing this country needs is more Muslim ragheads trying to impose Sharia on all of us.

What you have to ask yourself is why would this administration want to import terrorists. Who benefits from domestic terror?

Forum List

Back