U.S. considers taking in up to 70,000 Syrian refugees

Alot of these guys are undocumented and un accounted for, its impossible to know for sure I just have a feeling its more.

Interesting.

I lived in California for 3 years in a town that had alot of illegals when I was in the service, most of them were seasonal workers on the strawberry fields. They were not interested in becoming American they just came every year for the work and every year the numbers were different, thats why I say its hard to really know for sure. If you go to certain places in California they are full of illegals.

So instead of going back they violated their visas, became illegal as a result and took jobs they were not supposed to, and account for a sizable percentage of our illegal immigrant population in doing so.

U.S. considers taking in up to 70,000 Syrian refugees

Daily Press Briefing

Taking in immigrants that hate the indigenous population and everything they stand for in mass sure is working out well for Sweden, NOT!

Are we fucking insane?:cuckoo:
Won't be the first or last time. The democrats typically do this, and also give them full voting rights. They also target them to districts to optimize changes in the voter roles to their benefit. These folks will be given full benefits, welfare galore, and democrat registration forms.

(My bold)

This is somebody's fantasy. Even the Cubans fleeing Castro (who were freely admitted to the US) had to read/write English, reside in the US for 5 years (?), pass a history/citizenship exam & on & on to become US citizens & to vote. The current legislative proposals to legalize status for undocumented in the country is talking about paying back taxes, any benefits accrued, possibly returning to home country to wait their turn in the queue, read/write English, pass a history/citizenship test, & wait something like 10-12 years to apply for US citizenship & the franchise.

Interesting.

I lived in California for 3 years in a town that had alot of illegals when I was in the service, most of them were seasonal workers on the strawberry fields. They were not interested in becoming American they just came every year for the work and every year the numbers were different, thats why I say its hard to really know for sure. If you go to certain places in California they are full of illegals.

So instead of going back they violated their visas, became illegal as a result and took jobs they were not supposed to, and account for a sizable percentage of our illegal immigrant population in doing so.

Yes.

Thank you, I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB in Santa Barbara county, alot of illegals in the towns around the base.

So proud of you! My Dad was deployed with the 82nd Airborne out of Ft. Bragg, NC during Desert Storm. Did only two tours before he was stricken with PTSD, he did make it to Captain though, I think. I was really young then and he doesn't talk about it much.

geezus.....how old are you?....

I was almost 3 years old when he shipped out... so that makes me 25 now.

Jesus would not approve of your attitudes. These people are hungry, without basic necessities, scared, some have been through tragedies that you can't even fully comprehend, but hey, they're Muslim so too bad. They hate us cause they're Muslim. How can you even know that? I bet if we helped them, those that might hate us may feel a change in attitude.

Anyway, very charitable of you! is what I was getting at.

The Chechen marathon bomber was sheltered and lived on welfare here for years, yeah he sure changed his ideas on America.:eusa_liar:

Firstly, how do you know that all, most, or even some of these Syrians hate the US? Have they all been radicalized? Do you even know anything about Syrian culture? Or even human nature? Secondly, didn't Jesus say something about loving your enemy, treating foreigners as neighbors, love others as you love yourself. These attitudes aren't very Christian. Once again a conservative, or at least a few of them, are reinforcing the view that conservatives are not compassionate- maybe even without the ability to empathize with their fellow human beings.

Jesus would not approve of your attitudes. These people are hungry, without basic necessities, scared, some have been through tragedies that you can't even fully comprehend, but hey, they're Muslim so too bad. They hate us cause they're Muslim. How can you even know that? I bet if we helped them, those that might hate us may feel a change in attitude.

The Chechen marathon bomber was sheltered and lived on welfare here for years, yeah he sure changed his ideas on America.:eusa_liar:

Firstly, how do you know that all, most, or even some of these Syrians hate the US? Have they all been radicalized? Do you even know anything about Syrian culture? Or even human nature? Secondly, didn't Jesus say something about loving your enemy, treating foreigners as neighbors, love others as you love yourself. These attitudes aren't very Christian. Once again a conservative, or at least a few of them, are reinforcing the view that conservatives are not compassionate- maybe even without the ability to empathize with their fellow human beings.

Syria is engaged in a civil war right now and a large chuck of the resistance are heavily influenced by Jihadis, yes, and these are the people that will come here or their families, you want to take this risk?

Syria is engaged in a civil war right now and a large chuck of the resistance are heavily influenced by Jihadis, yes, and these are the people that will come here or their families, you want to take this risk?
Yes. It is our responsibility as world leaders.

There are people dying over there on a daily basis.

The last time we turned a deaf ear, 6 million Jews died.

We should not allow it to happen again.

How come their Muslim brothers won't help them?

These people want to transform this country into the middle east and Africa. They hate the fact that we're a first world nation for the culture we have...So this is their plan to end that.

Fucking bastards.

Same reason blacks won't help blacks within Haiti or most of Africa. They hate each other and don't want to work towards better.

Why the hell should be destroy our nation for them?:eusa_eh:

Who cares? We can help them because helping people is the right thing to do.

Same reason blacks won't help blacks within Haiti or most of Africa. They hate each other and don't want to work towards better.

The Arabs have oil rich countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc that generate billions, why don't they help their brothers?:confused:

Are we fucking insane?:cuckoo:
Won't be the first or last time. The democrats typically do this, and also give them full voting rights. They also target them to districts to optimize changes in the voter roles to their benefit. These folks will be given full benefits, welfare galore, and democrat registration forms.

(My bold)

This is somebody's fantasy. Even the Cubans fleeing Castro (who were freely admitted to the US) had to read/write English, reside in the US for 5 years (?), pass a history/citizenship exam & on & on to become US citizens & to vote. The current legislative proposals to legalize status for undocumented in the country is talking about paying back taxes, any benefits accrued, possibly returning to home country to wait their turn in the queue, read/write English, pass a history/citizenship test, & wait something like 10-12 years to apply for US citizenship & the franchise.

Refugees don't have to wait very long for citizenship, they can start applying right away. Looks like it takes a whooping 6.5years.

Rock the (Naturalized) Vote! | ICIRR
MAVNI And Accelerated Naturalization (Expedited Citizenship) For Foreign Physicians | Physician Immigration
Thousands of Chicago immigrants get help registering to vote

Last edited:

Speaking out against inner city violence and single mothers in this post, Mathew, you bigotted, racist, ignorant, piece of human filth. People like you are the worst of the human race and what keep us from realizing all our hopes of a better world.

Speaking out against inner city violence and single mothers in this post, Mathew, you bigotted, racist, ignorant, piece of human filth. People like you are the worst of the human race and what keep us from realizing all our hopes of a better world.

But they still don't help each other? Why is it my fault that they don't? :eusa_eh: I'm just pointing out reality. You're not going to get that better world until these people can wake up to charge themselves.

It's funny how you never stand for better for our innercities. Just attack me. You're making things worse.

Last edited:

They want to destroy everything we believe in. Get that through your thick fucking head. :eusa_hand: You hate Christianity? Well, islam makes that look like a joke. Certainly there are innocent and good people within that religion but what future do you want? I'd rather remain a first world, free nation of high standards.

Last edited:
Alot of these guys are undocumented and un accounted for, its impossible to know for sure I just have a feeling its more.

there are many unaccounted for.....just in and around L.A. they say there is at least 3-6 million Illegals....only Mexico City has more Mexicans than L.A........

California is pretty much North Mexico at this rate.

well some of the smaller towns on the border for sure.....my late buddy,who was Mexican...and had to live in El Centro for a bit.....said if it wasnt for Govt buildings and the PO trucks you would think you are in Mexico.....everyone speaks Spanish there English seems to be a second Language....

there are many unaccounted for.....just in and around L.A. they say there is at least 3-6 million Illegals....only Mexico City has more Mexicans than L.A........

California is pretty much North Mexico at this rate.

well some of the smaller towns on the border for sure.....my late buddy,who was Mexican...and had to live in El Centro for a bit.....said if it wasnt for Govt buildings and the PO trucks you would think you are in Mexico.....everyone speaks Spanish there English seems to be a second Language....

I've walked into stores outside the base at Vandenberg and nobody spoke English, that was my first time in the US that ever happened it was wierd, even the Arabs and Asians who work in stores speak English even if its broken, they try.

So proud of you! My Dad was deployed with the 82nd Airborne out of Ft. Bragg, NC during Desert Storm. Did only two tours before he was stricken with PTSD, he did make it to Captain though, I think. I was really young then and he doesn't talk about it much.

geezus.....how old are you?....

I was almost 3 years old when he shipped out... so that makes me 25 now.

fuck....i have stains on my underpants older than you....:lol:

Forum List

Back