U.S. House Election Results Thread

MSNBC says Democrats need 12 more seats to take the House.
Lot of GOP seats to be flipped in CA

Looks like Dems take the House but Senate and Governorships are disappointments

Honestly, I only cared about a couple things.

#1. The ACA will not be repealed with a Dem controlled House
#2. I'd love to see the look on Jim Jordan's face knowing not only will he not get to be the Speaker of the House, but now he will be forced to do whatever the new chair of the House Intel Committee wants him to do.

In other words you guys lost. Look on the bright side we’ll continue to have open boarders and we won’t get another tax cut. On a serious note, we’re going to see unprecedented grindlock and a host of Executive Orders

If Democrats pick up 35 seats which is possible, while not a blue Tsunami, will be enough to constitute a blue wave and a rebuke to Trump.

Setting the bar low eh?

The Republicans won the house..

Stay home your vote don't matter

The Dems will win the House easily.

Long time Republican Pete Sessions of Texas loses house seat to African American former football player.

Honestly, I only cared about a couple things.

#1. The ACA will not be repealed with a Dem controlled House
#2. I'd love to see the look on Jim Jordan's face knowing not only will he not get to be the Speaker of the House, but now he will be forced to do whatever the new chair of the House Intel Committee wants him to do.
Looking forward to the AMERICAN GOP,Trump administration etc telling the ANTI AMERICAN hate group democrats to go fuck themselves with ALL of their asinine investigations...gonna be fun.

Forum List

Back