U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

The printers didn't go belly up... Where did you get that nonsense from?! There was a setting that was causing issues...

A setting that required a hardware reset?

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit, pal. You obviously don't know nothin about computers.

It was resolved pretty quickly.

NO, it wasn't. It took half a day. It took so fucking long that HUNDREDS of people left the line.

But go ahead and let the conspiracy theories fly... hyperbolize away... who needs the truth, facts, and accuracy, right? Thats all overrated.

Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You and your entire progtard party are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.

A setting that required a hardware reset?

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit, pal. You obviously don't know nothin about computers.

NO, it wasn't. It took half a day. It took so fucking long that HUNDREDS of people left the line.

Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You and your entire progtard party are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.

giphy.gif

Kari Lake hasn't a leg to stand on. She has to prove she was cheated out of votes. However, the printer problem encountered on election day here in Maricopa County didn't prevent any person from voting nor prevent any vote from being counted. On election day voters here had choice of any one of over 200 polling places. A voter in north Scottsdale could choose to cast their ballot at their local polling place, or drive 100 miles to Gila Bend to vote, or pick a voting center anywhere in-between.

Maricopa County has the audit of votes cast compared to votes counted. Lake has nothing.

No, you stupid dirty enema nozzle. ...... I also don’t care about Hunter’s dick.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You...... are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.
Redux: Methinks the lady does protest to much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No she was actively watching and directing the vote count.

Ummm? "Actively watching"?
Sounds so, so, well, so ominous. Like she is viewing a soccer match?
Hell, I "actively watched" a great granddaughter do her gymnastics routine at school. Ominous?

"directing-the-vote-count"?
Just what does that mean? "Directing"?
How would the good poster bigreb know?

Explain yourself poster. Vagueness and generalities don't tote your bale .....so lean into it, and show the forum what you've got. Give it your best shot.

Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

now this is even more fun than trump trying to prove to the court about voter fraud with no evidence ... oh wait she hasn't any evidence too ....

Kari Lake hasn't a leg to stand on. She has to prove she was cheated out of votes. However, the printer problem encountered on election day here in Maricopa County didn't prevent any person from voting nor prevent any vote from being counted. On election day voters here had choice of any one of over 200 polling places. A voter in north Scottsdale could choose to cast their ballot at their local polling place, or drive 100 miles to Gila Bend to vote, or pick a voting center anywhere in-between.

Maricopa County has the audit of votes cast compared to votes counted. Lake has nothing.
If this were happening in say GA dem districts, you libs would be screaming “voter suppression…And you know it.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Redux: Methinks the lady does protest to much.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm? "Actively watching"?
Sounds so, so, well, so ominous. Like she is viewing a soccer match?
Hell, I "actively watched" a great granddaughter do her gymnastics routine at school. Ominous?

"directing-the-vote-count"?
Just what does that mean? "Directing"?
How would the good poster bigreb know?

Explain yourself poster. Vagueness and generalities don't tote your bale .....so lean into it, and show the forum what you've got. Give it your best shot.
Nope try again
The highest profile duty of the office is oversight and administration of secure and accurate elections. The Secretary of State serves as Chief Election Officer for the State.

Hobbs should have resigned as secretary of state.

LMethinks the lady doth protest too much.
Another lie by Chilliconcrap. You don’t think. And your stake lines don’t support your positions.

If this were happening in say GA dem districts, you libs would be screaming “voter suppression…And you know it.

You're making assumption without any basis in fact. But then that's what election deniers do.

First of all, I took my time deciding who I'd vote for and what propositions to vote for in our state and local election. I have no inclination to do the same for Georgia or any other location where I can't vote.

Secondly, we don't vote by district here in Arizona's Maricopa County. This county has a physical area that exceeds the area of each one of the nation's four smallest states. Through use of ballots printed on-demand, our election day voters can pick any one of the more than 200 voting centers located throughout the county.

I’m sure rhe case will proceed…that’s the court ruling. There seems to be evidence to support some major issues …not sure if it was intentional

why are you so hostile to the judicial branch?

I have not mentioned the judiciary at all. Asking if you wanna bet on the 2022 Arizona election being overturned?

Forum List

Back