U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

So far Trump appointed judges haven't been very useful or cooperative in upholding illegal election challenges lacking in merit and/or standing.

Don't hold your breath.
Or maybe.....

A. You are a completely undiluted fuckup.

B. There was never any question about non frauds, you undiluted retard.
Or maybe in the opinion of other fuckups terminate the Constitution and install a loser.

Awww, you don't want to terminate the Constitution?

Just want to investigate Hunter Biden's dick?
No, you stupid dirty enema nozzle. Of course I don’t want to terminate the Constitution.

I also don’t care about Hunter’s dick. Your fascination with his junk is all on you.

No, you stupid dirty enema nozzle. Of course I don’t want to terminate the Constitution.

I also don’t care about Hunter’s dick. Your fascination with his junk is all on you.
Mine?

Aren't we going to have house investigations regarding it? Margorie green wants to blow it up.

Mine?

Aren't we going to have house investigations regarding it? Margorie green wants to blow it up.
No, you twit. An investigation into the pervert drug abuser’s laptop may implicate his dick picks. (He’s the one who saved them.)

But, the probable investigation is into much more important matters.

And I don’t give a shit of Marjy wants to see Hunter’s junk.

No, you twit. An investigation into the pervert drug abuser’s laptop may implicate his dick picks. (He’s the one who saved them.)

But, the probable investigation is into much more important matters.

And I don’t give a shit of Marjy wants to see Hunter’s junk.
Hilarious

What stopped them from voting? Everyone standing in line got a chance. No one was turned away who was in line before polls closed.
What stop them? The ones running the polls. Sending them to other precincts to find the same issue and wait in line.

By "over seeing the vote count," you mean she aggregates the results reported from each county.

So what?

Did she not accurately count all the votes reported by the various counties?
No she was actively watching and directing the vote count.

Forum List

Back