U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

I have not mentioned the judiciary at all. Asking if you wanna bet on the 2022 Arizona election being overturned?
that’s what we are talking about…a lawsuit and court ruling…if actual fraud is found you should be more worried about dems going to prison. That’s a big deal, it could just be innocent mistake…depending on what the evidence shows the consequences could be vastly different

again yoj seem to be hostile to the judical system allowing this case to go forward…and i don’t understand why?

if fraud is found what do you think should happen? if simply massive mistakes were found what do you think should happen?

What stop them? The ones running the polls. Sending them to other precincts to find the same issue and wait in line.
Lots of people have to wait in line to vote.

That doesn’t prevent people from voting. You just have to wait your turn.

that’s what we are talking about…a lawsuit and court ruling…if actual fraud is found you should be more worried about dems going to prison. That’s a big deal, it could just be innocent mistake…depending on what the evidence shows the consequences could be vastly different

again yoj seem to be hostile to the judical system allowing this case to go forward…and i don’t understand why?

if fraud is found what do you think should happen? if simply massive mistakes were found what do you think should happen?

I simply asked you to bet on the outcome of this court proceeding. It is really that simple. You are deflecting and running and hiding, why?

Nothing will be found because there is NOTHING TO FIND.

Hobbs should have resigned as secretary of state.

I believe Arizona still has a "Resign to Run" law which forces an elected official to resign their present position if they're seeking elected office. However, that does not apply when the official is in the last year of their term. (I always wondered why John McCain wasn't forced to resign from the Senate when he declared for the presidency in 2000 and 2008, but it never concerned me all that much. So, I never investigated the matter.)

By law, Hobbs wasn't forced to resign because she was in last year of her term. I didn't give it a 2nd thought but did take into consideration Hobbs' refusal to debate Kari Lake. For me it came down to this: I'm most comfortable when neither party at our state and federal level has complete control over both the executive and legislative branch. Based on the individual I've made exceptions, such as voting for John McCain for House and Senate while the Bush's were in office. Also, for Doug Ducey as governor. But then most on this board now consider both McCain and Ducey as RINO's.

In Arizona political independents in non-presidential primaries are allowed to pick either a Democrat or Republican ballot. I choose Republican and backed Karrin Taylor Robson for governor. Unlike Lake, Robson hasn't been all over the map politically and I felt there was brain matter there that went a good deal beyond Lake's Trump puppet approach.

Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

Does
Trump loaded up the ninth circuit with conservative judges. Let's hope Lake is victorious. Otherwise, this goes to the Supreme Court if needed.

Gateway Pundit :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

How many times can they make a fool of you?

You know at this stage it is not The Gateway Pundit that's the problem, it is you...
They have made such a fucking fool out of at this stage, it is now your problem..

How'd it turn out?

It’s not a failure of election integrity. People’s votes were counted just like everyone else.

More bullshit leftard talking points.

You morons are SO transparent.

Aintcha got anything new? The Alinsky crap is getting old.

People wait in lines every Election Day.

Now it’s voter suppression? You didn’t care when it happened in poor black neighborhoods. You are so transparent.

You've posting nothing of relevance here and you claim that fact based posters are posting "talking points". Why don't YOU wait until the liars get a favourable ruling from ANY court before claiming victory here.

How'd it turn out?
Don't know...

I pressed the link there and I seemed to enter a world where you can say something happened on 'Truth Social' like it is fucking real... Strange world...

Comments section looks like a scene from the ward of One flew over the cuckoo's nest...
Number of posts about torturing Democrats and then comments how torturing was 'too good ' for them...

Actually the torturing stuff goes on a bit....

After about a couple of pages, it was agreed that they should have a trail of Democrats before execution, seemingly anyone who says the election was fair was considered as a Democrat or worse and needed to stand trial..

That didn't last long as they then went back to methods of execution... They started to make the NAZIs sound reasonable..

At this stage the Democrats were being called retards and genius in the one thread... The someone made the cardinal sin, they asked why Trump never claimed fraud in court...
This was dealt with quickly and severely, 'Soros lying butt boy's sock puppet alert !'... This was not happening again...

... Gave up after that as the level of English came hard to read...

A setting that required a hardware reset?

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit, pal. You obviously don't know nothin about computers.

NO, it wasn't. It took half a day. It took so fucking long that HUNDREDS of people left the line.

Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You and your entire progtard party are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.
Wholy shit, hundreds of people left the line?!?! Wow. That’s incredible. So you’re saying that even if 100% of those people who left the line voted for Lake then she would still have lost?!?!

Sounds like the fix was in!!!! Idiot

I simply asked you to bet on the outcome of this court proceeding. It is really that simple. You are deflecting and running and hiding, why?
I haven't read the details of the lawsuit, so not sure. I just know the Court has allowed it to proceed. Hard to say what they will find in discovery. I am not deflecting, that just the facts of where we are right now.

If fraud is actually found, I hope people are charged, and prosecuted. If it's mistakes, I think the people of AZ are entitled to a fair election and their votes properly counted.

What about you?

Nothing will be found because there is NOTHING TO FIND.
Well the Courts are allowing it to go forward...so we shall see. I don't think you can draw that conclusion at this point given what we know so far.

A setting that required a hardware reset?

BULLSHIT.

Bullshit, pal. You obviously don't know nothin about computers.

NO, it wasn't. It took half a day. It took so fucking long that HUNDREDS of people left the line.

Fuck you, you ignorant and shamefully careless piece of leftard detritus. You and your entire progtard party are CORRUPT. You're terminally full of shit.

None of what you've posted has any basis in fact whatsoever. Everything you've posted is bullshit from the Gateway Pundit.

LAKE LOST. NO ONE IS ELECTING PEOPLE WHO THINK THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN.

No she was actively watching and directing the vote count.

Imbecile, she doesn't direct counting. Again, counting is performed at the county level, not the state level. Counties certify their own results, not the Secretary of State. The Secretary of State then aggregates the various certified county results and certifies the aggregated results. She would had to have fudged the aggregation to have cheated and counties would have gone ballistic had she actually done that.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?

Nope try again
The highest profile duty of the office is oversight and administration of secure and accurate elections. The Secretary of State serves as Chief Election Officer for the State.

Nothing about "directing the vote count" in there. How about posting a link to the SoS website showing she "directed" the vote count being done by the counties...

Forum List

Back