U.S. now the world’s second-largest Spanish-speaking nation

I grew up in an area where there were several languages spoken, including Spanish, Yiddish, Italian and Chinese. Nice time in my life, great food too!

I spoke 6 languages Portuguese, Tagalog, Mandarin, Spanish, English and French. Little of Tamil from Singapore. And yes food are awesome.

Yo, not talking about FOOD? Language!

"GTP"

Mira Bato..... Tu no intiende español? Tu muy GRANDE TORPE PATO.

And Spain is Caucasian just like England is Caucasian. You are getting hypocritically selective in the white-based cultures you hate. You need to 'splain your inconsistency.

You may want to get your fact straight. Yes Spain is Caucasians Spanish speaking citizens with a total population of less than 48 millions 2015. But Spanish speaking in US is over 55 millions 2014. What you say pato?

That just may be the answer to his malady. Thanks!

12240e5a006d1d4191e26d6b09c5-Figure1.jpg

I grew up in an area where there were several languages spoken, including Spanish, Yiddish, Italian and Chinese. Nice time in my life, great food too!
Had to be my hometown NYC

I spoke 6 languages Portuguese, Tagalog, Mandarin, Spanish, English and French. Little of Tamil from Singapore. And yes food are awesome.

"GTP"

Yo, Mexico is across the border? Go and be happy if it helps! By the way? I`m Spanish Fool!

"GTP"
b50950d3cb285160fea6706be8f7af9c.jpg

"GTP"

Yo, Mexico is across the border? Go and be happy if it helps! By the way? I`m Spanish Fool!

"GTP"
View attachment 66866
Okay...... Go Take Piss.

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 66866
Okay...... Go Take Piss.

Yo, you better run chic!

"GTP"

Yo, you need to use that small brain GOD gave you? Is that all you can come up with? Sorry!

"GTP"
View attachment 66868
YO

Got
To
Poop

Urban Dictionary: GTP

That explains it all.:uhoh3::itsok:

:laugh:

Yo, you need to use that small brain GOD gave you? Is that all you can come up with? Sorry!

"GTP"
View attachment 66868
YO

Got
To
Poop

Yo, how many months did it take you to figure that out? Been awhile son!

"GTP"

This is not "news," this has been the case for a while. This is just Batshit Boy the racist trying to stir.

"GTP"
View attachment 66868
YO

Got
To
Poop

Yo, how many months did it take you to figure that out? Been awhile son!

"GTP"
View attachment 66875
YO

You ain't my daddy.

Forum List

Back