U.S. Plans to Hit EU With Steel, Aluminum Tariffs

Whoo hoo! Trade wars!

With our allies for some stupid reason....
Reducing our trade deficit and forcing our lies to contribute commensurate money for their defense

It's really sad that so many leftists in America think those things are stupid

casty.gif

More like they fear Trump succeeding.

Does anyone believe Europe can produce steel and aluminum cheaper than America?
Germany? Absolutely. I'd be amazed if they couldn't. I'd expect Germany's plants to be newer and its technology better.

Whoo hoo! Trade wars!

Reducing our trade deficit and forcing our lies to contribute commensurate money for their defense

casty.gif

Ronald Reagan supported free trade and he was not a leftist. Leftists support tariffs.
He did, but the idea is the other side does the same thing, reduce their tariffs and barriers...…..they haven't, we've gotten screwed and now we are not taking that shit.

Moving the embassy to Jerusalem makes sense because it's the capital and we don't need to travel back and forth to Tel Aviv.....what is your problem with Israel?
I'm not the one supporting Trump for purportedly putting America first.

I'm actually the one who supported Trump because he would weaken the US internationally. As he has done.

you can only win at the negotiating table if you are willing to follow through with your threats

damn, I love this President!
See? Trump has made you all liberals. Just as I said he would.

Now you are loving those liberal protectionist tariffs. Fascinating.

The stock market isn't liking it. Ever since Trump began ballyhooing about tariffs earlier this year, the stock market has stalled.

Good news is tariffs have never worked well for a country... stocks tanking again.

you can only win at the negotiating table if you are willing to follow through with your threats

damn, I love this President!
See? Trump has made you all liberals. Just as I said he would.

Now you are loving those liberal protectionist tariffs. Fascinating.

The stock market isn't liking it. Ever since Trump began ballyhooing about tariffs earlier this year, the stock market has stalled.

Remember when tariffs were a union thing?

remember when "America First" was an American thing? Something that EVERY American was on board with?

Remember when union baws voted overwhelmingly Democrat (those days aren't coming back anytime soon)

remember when we negotiated from a position of strength? this is clearly being done to negotiate a better deal for America

like I said in OP

I love this president

remember when "America First" was an American thing? Something that EVERY American was on board with?

Remember when union baws voted overwhelmingly Democrat (those days aren't coming back anytime soon)

remember when we negotiated from a position of strength? this is clearly being done to negotiate a better deal for America

like I said in OP

I love this president
No I don’t remember everyone ever being on board with selfish policies.

Our last steel tariffs cost us a lot of jobs...

Good news is tariffs have never worked well for a country... stocks tanking again.
If Germany doesn't want us to raise tariffs on their goods then they need to lower their tariffs on ours. It worked well for Germany, thats the fucking problem!

If Germany doesn't want us to raise tariffs on their goods then they need to lower their tariffs on ours. It worked well for Germany, thats the fucking problem!
Which of our goods have high tariffs in Germany? What do you expect they will start buying more of?

Which of our goods have high tariffs in Germany? What do you expect they will start buying more of?
Motorcycles, Levi's, Leather goods, Autos, a lot of stuff.
I used to make a bundle smuggling Levi's and Cigarettes to Germans in Germany.

Motorcycles, Levi's, Leather goods, Autos, a lot of stuff.
How high are the tariffs? Autos? Good luck with that.

Whoo hoo! Trade wars!

casty.gif

Ronald Reagan supported free trade and he was not a leftist. Leftists support tariffs.
Reagan would be a RINO in todays society

Forum List

Back