U.S. Senator kamala Harris makes "joke" about killing president Trump

Joke is stupid but it's funny how the OP assumes the answer would be Trump.

Well it was about her, Trump,and Pence in a elevator, and she is only one that makes it out. Who was she talking about there .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was asked, “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, (Vice President) Mike Pence or (Attorney General) Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

I made same assumption on first glance that she was in elevator with all 3. But being appreciative of a good joke I read it more carefully a 2nd time figuring I missed something because it didn't seem funny to me. Notice that she had to pick one of the three but it made no difference in my lack of appreciation for the joke. Then I noticed the article and thread's heading assumed the natural pick would be Trump. I had to settle on that for the only chuckle I was going to get here.

Trump will be known as one of the worst presidents for the rest of his life.

If he continues to let the illegals stay, you may be right. That's why he was elected and he better get those 40 million criminal invaders out of america.

She was asked, “If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, (Vice President) Mike Pence or (Attorney General) Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

I made same assumption on first glance that she was in elevator with all 3. But being appreciative of a good joke I read it more carefully a 2nd time figuring I missed something because it didn't seem funny to me. Notice that she had to pick one of the three but it made no difference in my lack of appreciation for the joke. Then I noticed the article and thread's heading assumed the natural pick would be Trump. I had to settle on that for the only chuckle I was going to get here.

Hey einstein. No one says it's a good joke. The point is a US senator should not joke about assassinating the president.

Hey einstein. No one says it's a good joke. The point is a US senator should not joke about assassinating the president.

What is funny is you're coming across like the title of that Meat Loaf Song that says Two Out of Three Ain't Bad. Your glaring omission of the question's other 2 options, that imply the assassination of Pence or Sessions, hasn't raised a peep out of you.

Forum List

Back