U.S. SPACE FORCE? CIC Bone Spur wants (orders) a sixth Branch of the Military? Can they win there?

leaving space to the Russians and China is something the libs like I guess...we are late to this game dummies.....we are way late to it and we have a lot of catching up to do in space warfare training and preparation...of course libs like these dweebs here are still in a trance over the magic Kenyan so they are a bit slow.....
The magic Kenyan turned NASA into a reach out agency and turned a blind eye to what China and Russia were doing in space.....wake up libs...
and don't come cryin to me when your internet gets blown out of space by some angry Chinaman....
I hear they have something called Sputnik

leaving space to the Russians and China is something the libs like I guess...we are late to this game dummies.....we are way late to it and we have a lot of catching up to do in space warfare training and preparation...of course libs like these dweebs here are still in a trance over the magic Kenyan so they are a bit slow.....
The magic Kenyan turned NASA into a reach out agency and turned a blind eye to what China and Russia were doing in space.....wake up libs...
and don't come cryin to me when your internet gets blown out of space by some angry Chinaman....
Russia has no money for that. China will have to steal the US plans to build in space.
Private companies will do better. And can fund their own security.
We don't need space for that much still for now, but for satellites for the military.
But the military has a nonspace GPS backup systems

Last edited:
Our amazing Pres. Trump is always thinking ahead for America and its citizens.

It is wonderful to have a genius like him in the White House. ... :thup:

This was enough to get my anti Trump son to pro Trump. It's something whose time has come, before China and Russia does it.

I thought we had treaties not to militarize space

So odds are standard protocol of the Catholic Church industry in maintaining Islam "death to the infidels" with Knights of Columbus "one nation under God" tautology which led to the Catholic Church "man is God" assassination of JFK will eventually assassinate Trump for a standalone spaceforce of Dalek exterminate, exterminate, exterminate as the 21st century master race where space is the place for the human race except following the same Christiananality super ego pedophile mentality in homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming techniques for olympic survival of the fittest fascists marathon crusade.

Hasn't it been proven that China can destroy satellites. They have had this ability for some time. It is about time we caught up. I don't see the problem.

I thought we had treaties not to militarize space

So odds are standard protocol of the Catholic Church industry in maintaining Islam "death to the infidels" with Knights of Columbus "one nation under God" tautology which led to the Catholic Church "man is God" assassination of JFK will eventually assassinate Trump for a standalone spaceforce of Dalek exterminate, exterminate, exterminate as the 21st century master race where space is the place for the human race except following the same Christiananality super ego pedophile mentality in homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming techniques for olympic survival of the fittest fascists marathon crusade.
By golly I think you've hit on something. Good show. Jolly good show.

President Trump officially directed the Pentagon to establish a sixth branch of the U.S. military in space on Monday. Speaking at a National Space Council meeting at the White House, Mr. Trump called for a "space force" to ensure American dominance on the high frontier.
View attachment 199530
Trump directs Pentagon to create military Space Force

:cuckoo: Hmm? Only China has the Money to do this? So the Great Douche wants to now make space armed? WTF? Why?
Because there's so many right wing space cadets here waiting to join.

Trump has been watching old movies again. This announcement came right after he watched Ender's Game. His announcement to run for president was the day after he watched Idiocracy.

Hasn't it been proven that China can destroy satellites. They have had this ability for some time. It is about time we caught up. I don't see the problem.
Why do we need to be in space to kill satellites? We have a few other ways to do that.

We waste 450 Billion on weapons. We can't afford space now.
Recalled our 22- or more like 60T plus in National debt.?

President Trump officially directed the Pentagon to establish a sixth branch of the U.S. military in space on Monday. Speaking at a National Space Council meeting at the White House, Mr. Trump called for a "space force" to ensure American dominance on the high frontier.
View attachment 199530

:cuckoo: Hmm? Only China has the Money to do this? So the Great Douche wants to now make space armed? WTF? Why?
Do they know Space is full of non-Whitey Aliens?

View attachment 199530

Do they know Space is full of non-Whitey Aliens?
All the more reason to control it.

Star Wars: Brit hacker 'discovers evidence of US space warship fleet'

In an extraordinary interview, Gary McKinnon claims to have stumbled upon a secret list of up to ten space warships after breaking into NASA computer databases.

He claims it points to a secret American space program run by the US Navy.

The 49-year-old has been facing a 10-year fight against extradition to the States for hacking NASA, US military and Pentagon computers in the biggest breach of its kind in history.

Now in his first in-depth interview about this, Mr Kinnon claims to have seen details suggesting the United States is preparing for real life star wars.

the program is already there, Trump is just taking credit for it.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 199530

---------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD . i want to see 'the RODS from God' in action , maybe in 'iran' or china or if the 'norks' don't work out maybe some Rods from God in 'norkland' Baz .

I seem to recall the liberals making fun of Ronald Reagan when he called upon the scientific community to develop a defense against nuclear missiles. Today, SDI (strategic defense initiative) is used around the world by our allies to defend against incoming missiles and has saved countless lives. But yet, here again, the left is bound and determined to give us the last laugh by once again mocking another President with the ability to think outside the box. They never learn, do they?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back