🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S. Taxpayers Screwed for $18.5 Billion in Healthcare Cost for Illegals

Just say no to Health Care for people who aren't citizens and who don't pay taxes.

That's more money than The President wanted for The Wall.

One does have to look at the entire picture, before making conclusions.

Millions of illegals are working in the US. They do pay payroll and sales taxes. How much, I don’t know. Keep in mind they pay into Medicare and. SSA, but will not receive benefits.

What I find hilarious is our .1% controlled media continues to claim there are 12 million illegals here. They have claimed this number for at least a couple decades. Ignoring the fact that millions more have come in in the interim.

Clearly the media is not informing the American people on this issue. Proof the media is controlled and has a narrative they are following. Plus now with their crazed hatred of Trump, it is impossible finding accurate reporting on this issue in the MSM.

Millions of illegals are working in the US. They do pay payroll and sales taxes. How much, I don’t know. Keep in mind they pay into Medicare and. SSA, but will not receive benefits.

What I find hilarious is our .1% controlled media continues to claim there are 12 million illegals here. They have claimed this number for at least a couple decades. Ignoring the fact that millions more have come in in the interim.

Clearly the media is not informing the American people on this issue. Proof the media is controlled and has a narrative they are following. Plus now with their crazed hatred of Trump, it is impossible finding accurate reporting on this issue in the MSM.

Winner!

Many do not realize many overstayed Visa holders to actual illegal immigrants pay some form of taxes from Federal and State income taxes to sale taxes on fuel and daily goods.

This argument they pay no taxes is weak at best and in fact they pay more into the system than the usual welfare citizen of this country.

Now let me be clear I am against Illegal Immigration or overstayed Visa holders but for a different reason than what many on the right.

My argument is the illegal criminal activity that goes on from the Sex Slave Trade to paying lower wages to undocumented workers.

Oh well...

Edit Note:

The twelve million alone might be Mexico contribution to our illegal Immigration problems while not counting the rest of the world...

Winner!

Many do not realize many overstayed Visa holders to actual illegal immigrants pay some form of taxes from Federal and State income taxes to sale taxes on fuel and daily goods.

This argument they pay no taxes is weak at best and in fact they pay more into the system than the usual welfare citizen of this country.

Now let me be clear I am against Illegal Immigration or overstayed Visa holders but for a different reason than what many on the right.

My argument is the illegal criminal activity that goes on from the Sex Slave Trade to paying lower wages to undocumented workers.

Oh well...

Edit Note:

The twelve million alone might be Mexico contribution to our illegal Immigration problems while not counting the rest of the world...

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in total taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.
FUCK WETBACKS....GAS THEM ALL!

Winner!

Oh well...

Edit Note:

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in total taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.
You had a logical post going there, then you destroyed your credibility with a racist blood thirsty statement.

I know it hasn’t occurred to many Americans as to why they come here. They come here to escape poverty, crime, and injustice in their home countries. Why are their home countries so bad? A big reason why is our criminal government allows multinational corporations to rape their land with impunity and often supports and installs ruthless corrupt dictators to run their nations. In addition, our criminal government does little to stop the drug cartels from amassing enormous wealth and power.

If Trump were smart (I know big IF) he would address these problems, which would keep them from entering the USA.

Winner!

Oh well...

Edit Note:

You had a logical post going there, then you destroyed your credibility with a racist blood thirsty statement.

I know it hasn’t occurred to many Americans as to why they come here. They come here to escape poverty, crime, and injustice in their home countries. Why are their home countries so bad? A big reason why is our criminal government allows multinational corporations to rape their land with impunity and often supports and installs ruthless corrupt dictators to run their nations. In addition, our criminal government does little to stop the drug cartels from amassing enormous wealth and power.

If Trump were smart (I know big IF) he would address these problems, which would keep them from entering the USA.

We totally get it bud...Whitey MAKES DaShawn have six niglets with FO baby mamas and Whitey MAKES wetbacks reproduce like human cockroaches.
The root issue is simple for all sane folks with nuts...our lowest grade filth procreate at a much faster rate than our best...Simple shit.

Winner!

Oh well...

Edit Note:

We totally get it bud...Whitey MAKES DaShawn have six niglets with FO baby mamas and Whitey MAKES wetbacks reproduce like human cockroaches.
The root issue is simple for all sane folks with nuts...our lowest grade filth procreate at a much faster rate than our best...Simple shit.
So you must be pro abortion.

Build the wall so no more can get in. Once its built boot those that are here out.

These illegals cost we the tax payer billions each year. They rob, rape and murder American citizens.

They all need to go back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

Winner!

Oh well...

Edit Note:

Oh God YES...I am a major supporter of mass abortion within the Black, Wetback and White Liberal groups. I encourage the disgusting filthy fucks to push their numbers even further off the charts. They’re doing great!

Winner!

Oh well...

Edit Note:

Oh God YES...I am a major supporter of mass abortion within the Black, Wetback and White Liberal groups. I encourage the disgusting filthy fucks to push their numbers even further off the charts. They’re doing great!
Well good. While your ideas are really stupid, it would be worse to have them and be anti abortion. Bravo.

Well good. While your ideas are really stupid, it would be worse to have them and be anti abortion. Bravo.

Thanks, much appreciated.
I’m planning a mass rally at Planned Parent Hoods across Mexifornia....Our objective will be to encourage more abortions within Wetback communities...Keep an eye out, this should make national headlines.

Build the wall so no more can get in. Once its built boot those that are here out.

These illegals cost we the tax payer billions each year. They rob, rape and murder American citizens.

I have met a number of illegal aliens, as a long time landlord. I have yet to find one that rob, rape, and murder. Almost without exception, they tend to be good people.

This doesn’t mean I am for open borders. I’m not, but let’s be realistic here.

Who the F do you think is doing the dirty jobs in this country?

You rent to illegals??

WOW guess ICE needs to pay you a visit.
Generally no I didn’t. That wouldn’t stop them from trying and often the citizen I rented to, brought with them family members who were not legal.

ICE wouldn’t do shit anyway.

I have met a number of illegal aliens, as a long time landlord. I have yet to find one that rob, rape, and murder. Almost without exception, they tend to be good people.

We all have a "I know this one awesome guy" story.
That changes nothing...illegal wetbacks = litters of barely legal taxpayer dependent, criminal beaners. Check all filth statistics for confirmation.

"Who the F do you think is doing the dirty jobs in this country?"
There it is; another "we need 21st century slaves" post from the Slave Party....we can always count on those.
FYi - Here in south Mexifornia, the wetback capital of America, wetbacks are self serving....they work jobs servicing one another for the most part....It's an underground economy comprised of human cockroaches / subhuman filth.

We all have a "I know this one awesome guy" story.
That changes nothing...illegal wetbacks = litters of barely legal taxpayer dependent, criminal beaners. Check all filth statistics for confirmation.

"Who the F do you think is doing the dirty jobs in this country?"
There it is; another "we need 21st century slaves" post from the Slave Party....we can always count on those.
FYi - Here in south Mexifornia, the wetback capital of America, wetbacks are self serving....they work jobs servicing one another for the most part....It's an underground economy comprised of human cockroaches / subhuman filth.
Your posts are ugly and racist. And while I find them repugnant, unlike the totalitarians on the left and right, you have every right to post your opinions.

Forum List

Back