U-Turn: Obama Backs Super Pacs...

Not being willing to put his campaign at known disadvantage is not quite like brutalizing a dog.

Not being upset that his campaign is going to stump for the superpac is not Hyperpartisan. Well not like the partisanship the opposition has shown where the President of the United States is a Muslim/Marxist hell bent of the destruction of the nation.

I think he was lying when he was pretending to have an issue with it during the last campaign. He's never been against it, he just lied to score politicial points.

I think that is your opinion. I don't agree with it. But it's possible.

Would just take a revolutionary change of mindset to go from thinking it's a threat to democracy to using that as your strategy to get re-elected.

I don't think said revolutionary change occurred.

Pathological Liar: 'A person who lies to the point of it being considered a disease or condition, an abnormally habitual liar.' A Pathological Liar may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder.

Boy, his poor rabid followers are gonna have a tough time spinning this one for him. But they have to be used to that by now. They've had to spin his lies and hypocrisy for the last three years. He says one thing, but does another. And that sums up his entire Presidency. How can so many Americans be such dupes?

Obama campaign to support super PAC fundraising.

In a change of position, Barack Obama's reelection campaign will begin using administration and campaign aides to fundraise for Priorities USA Action, a super PAC backing the president.

Obama has been an outspoken critic of current campaign financing laws, in particular a Supreme Court ruling that allowed the creation of super PACs. Until now he has kept his distance from Priorities USA Action.

But in the wake of the group's anemic fundraising, made public last week, the campaign decided to change its position, and announced the new stance to members of its national finance committee Monday evening.

Two Obama campaign aides confirmed that senior campaign and administration officials who participate at fundraising events for the president's campaign will also appear at events for Priorities USA Action, the PAC supporting Obama...

In an e-mail blast, Jonathan Collegio, spokesman for the conservative groups American Crossroads and Crossroads GPS, called the Obama campaign's move a "brazenly cynical" reversal for a president who just two years ago called spending by these outside groups a threat to democracy.

Obama campaign to support super PAC fundraising – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

What is there to spin? It is what it is. The SCOTUS made this a big money game and the only alternative to playing is losing.

Surely the conservatives didn't think we would let them buy this one.

I'm not arguing the strategy of it, just pointing out his lying and hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy?

He is not for it. But if it is what the refs see as appropriate..then he's going to use it.

Simple as that.

He's not for it, he just does it.

I'm not for hitting my dog, but since it's legal, I'm gonna go home and slap old Fido around.

There's literally nothing Obama can do hyperpartisans like you won't have an excuse or defense for. Even lying, which is the case here.

You think you're profound, but, you're not. :dunno:

What hypocrisy?

He is not for it. But if it is what the refs see as appropriate..then he's going to use it.

Simple as that.

I'm not for hitting my dog, but since it's legal, I'm gonna go home and slap old Fido around.

There's literally nothing Obama can do hyperpartisans like you won't have an excuse or defense for. Even lying, which is the case here.

You think you have principles, which you don't.

Whatever Obama says or does, even if he's lying, you support.

False. But this is a pretty straightforward phenomenon.

He's against it, but he's not going to take an ass-whoopin' on that principle, and I don't blame him.

I think football would be more fun without pads, but I'm not going to encourage the Eagles to play without them when everyone else plays with them.

Capisce?

He's against it, but he's not going to take an ass-whoopin' on that principle, and I don't blame him.

I think football would be more fun without pads, but I'm not going to encourage the Eagles to play without them when everyone else plays with them.

Capisce?

Nah, not a good comparison.

He's said this was a threat to democracy.

He was either lying, or he has no problem engaging in things that are a threat to democracy.

Either way, it's despicable. I don't like liars, and I don't like those want to engage in things that hurt our democracy.

Now I don't think he'd have any problem with being annointed king for life, but i'm thinking it's more likely that he's a liar. And don't take offense, liars are the norm in american politicians.

Capisce?

He was either lying, or he has no problem engaging in things that are a threat to democracy.

Either way, it's despicable. I don't like liars, and I don't like those want to engage in things that hurt our democracy.

Now I don't think he'd have any problem with being annointed king for life, but i'm thinking it's more likely that he's a liar. And don't take offense, liars are the norm in american politicians.

God!..I hope you are not a real doctor. You are scary stupid.

Considering Pub dupes are lied to all day every day by the Pub/Fox/Rush/Breitbart/etc propaganda machine, it's not surprising you no longer know what a lie IS anymore. Brainwashed (racist?) dumbazz ugly 'Mericans...

Last edited:

Capisce?

Nice effort, but Obama-Bots cannot accept reality. They're in full Bot-Mode now. Nothing you say to them will matter. Good try though.

Considering Pub dupes are lied to all day every day by the Pub/Fox/Rush/Breitbart/etc propaganda machine, it's not surprising you no longer know what a lie IS anymore. Brainwashed (racist?) dumbazz ugly 'Mericans...

You're very dumb.

i understand that the obama deranged would like him to lose on principle. you don't care what he thinks. you don't care what he does. you will whing and moan and whine and squirm no matter what. fauxrage is like that.

but no one is so stupid that they will intentionally lose to people who've raised tens of millions of dollars to use against you.

yeah...everyone is that stupid..... not.

i understand that the obama deranged would like him to lose on principle. you don't care what he thinks. you don't care what he does. you will whing and moan and whine and squirm no matter what. fauxrage is like that.

but no one is so stupid that they will intentionally lose to people who've raised tens of millions of dollars to use against you.

yeah...everyone is that stupid..... not.

Not surprising you feel that way. You have no honor or integrity either. You're a perfect Obama-Bot twit.

Last edited:
No one is forcing the man to accept Super Pac money. He can decline their funds anytime he chooses.

This statement is 100% inaccurate. Super-PACs are "independent". The degree to which legal independence is consistent with a lay definition of independence has, and should be, debated but there are two things that are clear: Obama and his campaign do not receive money from Super-PACs, and Obama cannot legally suggest a course of action to a Super-PAC.

Obama's reversal was much narrower: his campaign will now be raising money for Super-PACs, which they had previously indicated that they would not do. However, Obama has only a limited ability to influence any Super-PAC. If he were to demand that all left-wing Super-PACs disband (an unlikely scenario) they would undoubtedly refuse.

Forum List

Back