UC Berkeley Wants Abortion Clinic

Give liberals all the contraception they can handle. Hell I would even be willing to have my taxes raised if I knew the money was going directly for contraception for liberals.

In Seattle, it’s cats, dogs and kids — in that order

Seattle has more dogs than children. We’ve practically become famous for it. OK, not as famous as we are for coffee or rain, but still. The nation has certainly taken notice. Our canine-to-kid ratio has been written about in USA Today, The New York Times — even the National Post of Canada.

In Seattle, it's cats, dogs and kids — in that order

American liberals ... don't have kids.
Go to a place like Seattle for instance.
---
You want to align yourself with the "other side" of the having-kids spectrum?
On the side of Arabic & African families that have 5-7 kids?
They too don't have voluntary abortions ... except for the Arabic suicide bombers.

Last edited:
UC Berkeley Wants Abortion Clinic
UC Berkeley should hire full-time abortionist, provide free abortions: student senate

skanks and murderers make good decisions.
News flash: abortion is legal, women possess a right to privacy, and abortion is not ‘murder.’

Most on the authoritarian right make poor decisions, and as a consequence are in no position to dictate to others how to conduct their private lives through the force of law.

You're a murderer. You kill babies.

A very basic question:
How do you know what "God" said or wants?

Unless you or anyone else who speaks for any "god" can provide any reasonable evidence, your claims are interpreted as fantasy.
In my opinion ---
I know the God of the Bible exists because of all of His miracles and apparitions that have been indisputable evidence for the supernatural. They are also evidence for Jesus Christ, not Muhammad or Buddha or some Hindu god. That is how I know.
---
In my opinion, you believe you know, but how do you really know?

To the contrary, there has been no "indisputable evidence for the supernatural".
No verifiable "miracles". God is supposed to be omnipotent; no need for fantasy "miracles" if he existed & wanted us to know.

I realize, however, that you want to believe it. To each their own.

---
Yes, killing babies out of the womb is murder. Not so for the unborn not viable and not wanted by pregnant woman.
Get your facts straight, esp if you can't keep your nose out of other's business.

---
Yes, killing babies out of the womb is murder. Not so for the unborn not viable and not wanted by pregnant woman.
Get your facts straight, esp if you can't keep your nose out of other's business.

If that logic makes your feel better about murder then run with it. Murderer.

---

---
If you dislike logic & it makes you feel better to call me a murderer, i don't mind.
I only care about the opinions from rational people.

---

---
If you dislike logic & it makes you feel better to call me a murderer, i don't mind.

You agree with 3rd trimester abortions?

---

---

Doesnt really matter what you or anyone else agrees with. If its legal then its none of your business especially since its not your body. When you get pregnant you are free to not have an abortion.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
---
---
---
Do i agree? How the fuck can i have an opinion on someone else's very personal matter that could result in a 3rd trimester abortion?
I doubt that any such decision would be an easy clearcut emotional experience. My family experienced a shocking stillbirth at full-term. Shit happens. God likes it that way or it would not happen.

It's my libertarian opinion that the final decision about any abortion should be the pregnant woman's & her family's.
Everyone else should butt out.

---
---
---
Do i agree? How the fuck can i have an opinion on someone else's very personal matter that could result in a 3rd trimester abortion?
I doubt that any such decision would be an easy clearcut emotional experience. My family experienced a shocking stillbirth at full-term. Shit happens. God likes it that way or it would not happen.

It's my libertarian opinion that the final decision about any abortion should be the pregnant woman's & her family's.

A baby is most likely viable in the 3rd trimester. That's how the fuck you should have an opinion. But I guess it's easier to stick your head in the sand and claim "not my business" than admit it's the murder of an innocent child.

Berkeley IS an abortion
---
Your opinion reflects a preference for stupidity, or ignorance at best.

Last time i checked, UC Berkeley was the top-rated public university in the world, and #3 overall.

---
---
---

A baby is most likely viable in the 3rd trimester. That's how the fuck you should have an opinion. But I guess it's easier to stick your head in the sand and claim "not my business" than admit it's the murder of an innocent child.
---
Obviously, our opinions differ, so you can also "stick your head in the sand", and mind your own business, since you don't care to understand the details of other's personal issues.
Screaming "murder" blindly is no better than Chicken Little's ignorant screaming.

Forum List

Back