UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

I was alive in the days when it was said there was no way to go faster than the speed of sound.
No one ever said that. You made that up.

We were shooting bullets which travel faster than the speed of sound in the Civil War.

Very interesting as kid I was a huge Star Trek fan and i talked about possibility of aliens with my dad and other adults i noticed that aliens are a less popular theme in movies now then when i was a kid

Grusch admitted he did not personally see any alien craft or "biologics", and he has given some really whacked out interviews to the media.

Are you a bigot against religion?
On those worlds in our galaxy and the other hundred billion galaxies. You really think we are the only world with intelligent life on it? Prove it.
Argument from ignorance.

The burden of proof of intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe is on you.
Warping certainly is possible. We can’t do it because we haven’t been around long enough without killing all of us with nukes and other methods. But, I’m sure there are millions of worlds with life that has figured out warp drive or formation of worm holes. Hawking isn’t the most intelligent personage in the universe. And he’s now dead.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

As proven by the example of Earth, life exists in the universe. There is no reason to believe it would not exist other than on Earth, in fact, quite the opposite.
There may be life elsewhere in the Universe, but it could just as well be bacteria than giant-brained FTL space travelers.

When you emphatically say there is no other intelligent life in the universe it’s how it works. Prove it. Same with God. Prove God doesn’t exist. In order to say God doesn’t exist you need to know everything in all existence besides this universe. You can’t even create life.
Again, argument from ignorance. It is on you to prove there is intelligent life in the Universe.

UFO Hearings: Flying object the size of a football field hovered over Vandenberg base in 2003
And they have managed to keep thousands of men and women quiet about it. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

We can't even keep a blowjob in the Oval Office a secret!

UFO whistleblower says ‘non-human biologics’ found at UFO crash site

"Non-human biologics" were recovered by the US government from crash sites, according to a former US intelligence official.

That whackjob admitted he has never personally seen any UFO debris or "non-human biologics". He's an attention whore.

You would think that those two giant space telescopes along with the space station and all those satellites would have recorded those UFOs entering Earth's atmosphere.
Bingo!

Plus all the millions of amateur astronomers constantly observing the skies.

Argument from ignorance.

The burden of proof of intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe is on you.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Liberals have destroyed the need for scientific evidence when they can’t define what a woman is and think mutilation of children can change their gender. So, why is it important to demand scientific proof for other life in the universe and God?

Liberals have destroyed the need for scientific evidence when they can’t define what a woman is and think mutilation of children can change their gender. So, why is it important to demand scientific proof for other life in the universe and God?
Is this all you have? This twisted word salad of nonsense?

That's your proof!?!?

By the way, I believe in God.

No one ever said that. You made that up.

We were shooting bullets which travel faster than the speed of sound in the Civil War.
Perhaps I should have said at that time it was said there was no way for humans to ever break the sound barrier.

Breaking the Sound Barrier | The Greatest Moments in Flight​

Are you a bigot against religion?

No, how did you come up with that? I'm not even talking about religion.

On those worlds in our galaxy and the other hundred billion galaxies. You really think we are the only world with intelligent life on it? Prove it.

No. I'm sure that somewhere in this universe, there is at the very least one other planet that has intelligent life. What I don't believe is that they have visited us. Mainly because it's impossible.

Warping certainly is possible.

How? Are you just wishing or do you have any reasoning behind your belief?

We can’t do it because we haven’t been around long enough without killing all of us with nukes and other methods. But, I’m sure there are millions of worlds with life that has figured out warp drive or formation of worm holes. Hawking isn’t the most intelligent personage in the universe. And he’s now dead.

How do you know that WE are not the most advanced life in the universe? Of all the (according to you) millions of worlds with intelligent life, someone has to be #1. How do you know we aren't the most advanced?

But yes it does . However , we give answers to non linear problems in probabilistic terms and mathematically expressed in terms of a defined level of confidence -- usually 95% .In this instance the level of confidence , due to the astronomical figures that define the Topic , is 99.9%.

Lot of talk, little actual proof.

in any debate, both sides should be able to prove their points, or their request/position can be considered invalid.

My proof is actually the total lack of proof that we have been visited. Actually, the burden of proof lies on those who claim otherwise. I cannot proof that something doesn't exist, and the fact that i can't prove a negative doesn't automatically prove the other side.

As proven by the example of Earth, life exists in the universe. There is no reason to believe it would not exist other than on Earth, in fact, quite the opposite.

I'm not arguing that it doesn't. I believe that we will find life IN OUR OWN solar system. I will also relent that there is intelligent life somewhere in this universe. it just hasn't visited us.

UFO Hearings: Flying object the size of a football field hovered over Vandenberg base in 2003

UFO whistleblower says ‘non-human biologics’ found at UFO crash site

"Non-human biologics" were recovered by the US government from crash sites, according to a former US intelligence official.

I'm 68 years old. I have been watching the UFO phenomenon all my life. If I had a dollar for every so-called "expert", "ex-top secret government official", "military pilot", or "Expert witness" who claimed to see a UFO, dead alien bodies, or recovered alien technology, I'd almost have enough money to survive this Biden Economy. Yet, there is never any actual proof. that is why I made this thread going on record right now that we will never actually have proof. I'm still right and a year from now, five years from now, or a decade, I'll still be right.

That's not really an argument. the two are not the same. Apples to oranges. No one's talking about God or religion.

Forum List

Back