UGH: What a joke Obama has made us

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016

Read more: UGH: What a joke Obama has made us

Obama is a most putrid disgusting example of a president. A president who has failed his oath to the Constitution and to the office. Obama is a traitor. And a traitor president combined with an inept co conspirator congress makes for an un American regime unlike any before it. Obama is a traitor. Obama is a Communist. Obama is an enemy of all Patriotic Americans. His actions prove it.

Obama, I was just getting ready to tell you what I and millions of Americans think of your actions, but what good would it do? Nothing. You, are very well aware of what you are, and what you stand for, and it certainly isn't the United States of America. Everything you do is calculated to weaken us in the eyes of the world. Why do you hate America so much? Sure we have our faults, but we are still the best place to live on the face of this planet. In spite of everything you have done to hasten our demise. We will survive you Obama, wounded no doubt, but still on our feet. Good Lord, what a mistake you were. Anyone who can't see that by now, just doesn't want to face up to the cold hard facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn that President Obama ... He set a new record for job creation, pulled the entire world back from financial ruin, cut the deficit by 3/4, made the US the strongest economy on the planet, is liked and respected around the world - and so much more.

We're gonna miss him.

Darn that President Obama ... He set a new record for job creation, pulled the entire world back from financial ruin, cut the deficit by 3/4, made the US the strongest economy on the planet, is liked and respected around the world - and so much more.

We're gonna miss him.

You're going to miss a lot of things.

We're gonna miss him.
We're gonna miss him? Don't blame me he's 800 miles away.

I heard today HE is setting the stage to become head of UN. HE can keep re-distribution and GW going.

Obama is a most putrid disgusting example of a president. A president who has failed his oath to the Constitution and to the office. Obama is a traitor. And a traitor president combined with an inept co conspirator congress makes for an un American regime unlike any before it. Obama is a traitor. Obama is a Communist. Obama is an enemy of all Patriotic Americans. His actions prove it.

Obama, I was just getting ready to tell you what I and millions of Americans think of your actions, but what good would it do? Nothing. You, are very well aware of what you are, and what you stand for, and it certainly isn't the United States of America. Everything you do is calculated to weaken us in the eyes of the world. Why do you hate America so much? Sure we have our faults, but we are still the best place to live on the face of this planet. In spite of everything you have done to hasten our demise. We will survive you Obama, wounded no doubt, but still on our feet. Good Lord, what a mistake you were. Anyone who can't see that by now, just doesn't want to face up to the cold hard facts.
While Obama does indeed have many faults he is far superior in every way to the elitist criminal moron who preceded him, a man who was by any measure the worst President in my 80-year memory. George W. Bush ruined the U.S. economy, disgraced this Nation, and is responsible for the death of 5,800 American troops, the ruinous bodily and mental injury of tens of thousands more, as well as the deaths of over a million innocent Iraqis and the destruction of their nation -- which did absolutely nothing to justify our invasion.

In contrast with the criminal bastard, George W. Bush, Obama is a highly intelligent man who does not embarrass us when he speaks.

Again, Obama has faults. But they are minimal and insignificant compared to what Bush did to this Country. While Obama certainly does deserve to be criticized for some of his controversial actions, George W. Bush deserves to be hanged for his monstrous crime.

While Obama does indeed have many faults he is far superior in every way to the elitist criminal moron who preceded him, a man who was by any measure the worst President in my 80-year memory. George W. Bush ruined the U.S. economy, disgraced this Nation, and is responsible for the death of 5,800 American troops, the ruinous bodily and mental injury of tens of thousands more, as well as the deaths of over a million innocent Iraqis and the destruction of their nation -- which did absolutely nothing to justify our invasion.

In contrast with the criminal bastard, George W. Bush, Obama is a highly intelligent man who does not embarrass us when he speaks.

Again, Obama has faults. But they are minimal and insignificant compared to what Bush did to this Country. While Obama certainly does deserve to be criticized for some of his controversial actions, George W. Bush deserves to be hanged for his monstrous crime.
I disagree with your analysis, which smacks of Turnspeak.

Anyone claiming to be 80 and thinks GWB was a worse President than James Earl Carter has wasted at least 78 years and his opinion can't be taken seriously.

What is "turnspeak?"

If you disagree with my comment, please be specific in your criticism. What is it you disagree with?
Turnspeak - the cynical inverting or distortion of facts which, for example, makes the victim appear as culprit.
~~Joan Peters

Or simply giving discredit to the wrong person.

Anyone claiming to be 80 and thinks GWB was a worse President than James Earl Carter has wasted at least 78 years and his opinion can't be taken seriously.
Why? Please be specific or your criticism is hollow and pointless.

What is it your disagree with?

What is "turnspeak?"

If you disagree with my comment, please be specific in your criticism. What is it you disagree with?
Turnspeak - the cynical inverting or distortion of facts which, for example, makes the victim appear as culprit.
~~Joan Peters

Or simply giving discredit to the wrong person.
Still not specific.

You don't think Obama is intelligent while Bush is embarrassingly ignorant?

And do you think the Iraq invasion was at all necessary?

Or do you not believe Bush wrecked our economy?

Again, specifics -- or your comments are a waste of time.

Forum List

Back