Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

We know from his whisper deals with Russia that Obama has big plans should he win re-election.

He wouldn't be the first totalitarian to kill or jail his opposition once he believed himself to be politically immune to it.

Nugent has good reason to fear.

However, he would be the first American President to do so.

Let's hope it never gets that far.

Immie

It might help if you had posted what he said like a lot of people I tend to watch CNN I don't really follow Ted.

Uhh that would be post number two in the thread... :lol:

In the same interview the aging Motor City Madman Nugent called the liberal block of the Supreme Court “evil, anti-American people” and said the administration in general is “vile, evil, [and] America-hating.”

Ted Nugent: Threat to Obama, or harmless loudmouth? - CSMonitor.com
Uhh thank you but there was no second post when I posted that.

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said.

He meant that he would either be dead or in jail from teh drugs cause he'd need them to handle Barry for another four years. Hell, we'll all need them if he gets a second term.

Heck, that might be a valid interpretation.

The problem is he was ambiguous.

Which is precisely why their is no right wing rage.

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Where was the left-wing rage when the lefties at Hollywood made a movie "Death of a President" which was about George W. Bush being assassinated? Hmmm...it seems like the right is only following the examples set forth by the left when it comes to "outrage"

This isn't the first from crazy noog. Remember his song, Cat Scratch Fever and, Mike Huckabee performing with him along on stage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPXiHQA8N0]Huckabee - Ted Nugent does Cat Scratch Fever (Recorded May 15, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

This was when fux was whining about the very peaceful black singer appearing at the WH but, not a word about the lyrics of this "song" scumbag Huckabee. (The same Huckabee who is hawking the Reverse Mortgage, steal old people's homes shit).

No right wing outrage there either.

This is straight up in my opinion what he meant.
If obama does a gun grab Ted will not have a problem defending himself against a government gun grab. Which I agree

Where is the rrightwing rage
I think you picked up the faux outrage for us.

:lol: rright wing rrage... Don't think it's "faux" though...

Link?

pssssshaw! hell will freeze over before she gives you a link,, just like they always say "Rush speaks for all Republicans" we can say "Al Sharpton speaks for all democrats" we know from whence the "faux outrage" is coming.

:eusa_boohoo:

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Where was the left-wing rage when the lefties at Hollywood made a movie "Death of a President" which was about George W. Bush being assassinated? Hmmm...it seems like the right is only following the examples set forth by the left when it comes to "outrage"

I'm not absolutely positive about this, but wasn't that picture a foreign film? I don't think "Hollywood" had much to do with it except for secretly cheering it on.

Immie

Still waiting for someone to explain why there should be outrage over what Ted Nugent said.
And why does Romney have to be involved with some sort of explanation.

limbaugh-romney-nugent-split-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Team Romney Gives Ted Nugent The Rush Limbaugh Treatment | TPM2012

Sorry - wrong song. The lyrics were something about President Obama sucking on Nugent's machine gun.

I was just reminded that it was also Hannity that defended the violent and threatening lyrics and that it FIRST happened when Obama was still a senator. Huckabee did sing with the jerk and also said he liked the threats to Obama.

I defend Nugent's right to say all the stupid stuff he says but I also hope he gets a visit from the Secret Service if he keeps making threats. He's crazy scum and his wife has said she feared he could go off on a shooting spree.

Yuk.

lol..

I'm not absolutely positive about this, but wasn't that picture a foreign film? I don't think "Hollywood" had much to do with it except for secretly cheering it on.

Immie

No matter where it was made was anyone upset about it?

by Oliver Willis

These aren't the first inflammatory remarks from Nugent.

•Nugent said Obama was "a piece of shit" who should "suck on my machine gun."

•Nugent said the Muslim community is "rude and stupid."

•Nugent described Hillary Clinton as a "toxic ****" and a "two-bit whore for Fidel Castro."

•Nugent said anyone who says "gun control" should be put in jail.

•Nugent described the Democratic Party as a "modern-day slave master" to the poor and unemployed.​

Nugent: "I Will Stand By" Inflammatory Attack On Obama Administration | Media Matters for America

NRA Spokesman Ted Nugent's Top 10 Inflammatory Comments | Media Matters for America

I think I will take my Ted Nugent albums out and shoot them with a shotgun?
Fitting retort don't you think?

Nah his music is good. Rock stars should stay out of politics. I don't really like Lennon's either.

Forum List

Back