Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

worst economic recovery in modern history,

WORST recovery? An oxymoron if there ever was one. (I see little "recovery" myself.)

Ok saw the link in your second post for the Supreme Court part that is his opinion to me it's stupid and low class but all people are entitled to stupid and low class opinions for his if Obama is reelected comments there is no direct threat made against President Obama so it really does not mean much of anything to me.

It doesn't have to be a "direct" threat against the President. Simply an implied threat will get you a knock on the door. I think Avatar is stretching things when he implies that what Nugent meant was that Obama would target him. Maybe Avatar is preparing to defend Mr. Nugent as his attorney? I'd go with that defense. :)

Dagnammit! Do you realize how big of a frigging ego a man in Nugent's place must have to believe that Obama would target him for no other reason than being a conservative?

Immie

he wasn't implying the president would target him.

Ok saw the link in your second post for the Supreme Court part that is his opinion to me it's stupid and low class but all people are entitled to stupid and low class opinions for his if Obama is reelected comments there is no direct threat made against President Obama so it really does not mean much of anything to me.

It doesn't have to be a "direct" threat against the President. Simply an implied threat will get you a knock on the door. I think Avatar is stretching things when he implies that what Nugent meant was that Obama would target him. Maybe Avatar is preparing to defend Mr. Nugent as his attorney? I'd go with that defense. :)

Dagnammit! Do you realize how big of a frigging ego a man in Nugent's place must have to believe that Obama would target him for no other reason than being a conservative?

Immie

It is ambiguous enough that it could be taken that way.

Immie

I honestly didn't think anything else till Jillian started acting like he was threatening to kill the man.

In the same interview the aging Motor City Madman Nugent called the liberal block of the Supreme Court “evil, anti-American people” and said the administration in general is “vile, evil, [and] America-hating.”

Ted Nugent: Threat to Obama, or harmless loudmouth? - CSMonitor.com

Yep. Links help. Romney did condemn the statement, it's in your Link. Ted does get crazy. It is ambiguous enough that it is not going far. I agree with you, that kind of language is in poor taste and should not be tolerated from either side.

That wouldn't be any fun.

Ted Nugent is a loud mouthed misogynistic asshole.

That said, he is entitled to his opinions and the freedom to express them.

As to the content of that speech- please, you liberal hypocrites, spare us the faux outrage.

Immie

I honestly didn't think anything else till Jillian started acting like he was threatening to kill the man.

read the article i linked... it's from that bastion of liberal thought the Christian Science Monitor

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Do you have any idea what he meant?
Maybe he meant that because he likes to own guns and Obama is against them that Obama will try to take his guns away.

I have absolutely no idea what the guy said.

Oh, and Obama is targeting all conservatives for being conservative. I dont see him imprisoning or killing people for being so. That's a bit extreme at this point. But the mans been targetting people for being conservative from day one.

Immie

It is ambiguous enough that it could be taken that way.

Or make that as the claim when you are questioned in court. They can't convict him for what he was thinking.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Immie

Hilary Rosen, Frequent White House Visitor
By Jim Geraghty

A Democratic consultant with ties to the Obama administration sneering that Ann Romney “never worked a day in her life” is an opportunity for the Romney campaign, but a small problem in the big picture. In the big picture, women who are unable to find work in Obama’s economy are a bigger one.

Having said that, White House visitor logs indicate that “Hilary Rosen” visited the White House 35 times.

Hilary Rosen, Frequent White House Visitor - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Now, how is Ted Nugent connected to anyone.

Immie

read the article i linked... it's from that bastion of liberal thought the Christian Science Monitor

I did. Doesn't really change the fact that assassination never crossed my mind when I read his statement.

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Bullshit....One misspeak
And she has been signed into the WH over 30 times.

:evil:

Immie

I believe you, but when I read it, I thought it was a threat.

However, I will say I got the info from the OP and the article. It is possible that I went with the suggestion from the article and the OP, but I think I would have taken it the same way if I heard him say it live on TV.

Immie

Forum List

Back