Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

REmembering back to when this insignificant little scum bag "confessed" that the only time he could get it up was right after he killed something.

The rw's just keep going lower and lower and Nugent is the perfect poster boy for them.

2011-12-20174133.jpg

REmembering back to when this insignificant little scum bag "confessed" that the only time he could get it up was right after he killed something.

The rw's just keep going lower and lower and Nugent is the perfect poster boy for them.

good grief..:badgrin:

I see Stephanie is still doing her part to keep the pub lies alive and well.

Seriously, its the lies that I just can't stand about rw's. They will lie about anything and lie to cover it up and her avatar is a really good example of that.

No wonder she UH-DOORS gutter scum like lushbo, Beck and poor sicko Nugent.

Just another wimpy little whiner who has to have a gun in his hands in order to feel like a man and even then, he can only shoot at those who can't shoot back. He's about as pathetic as they come and read the rw's all humping his leg.

That's also why they don't mind that Mittens hid out in France.

If President Obama was a draft dodging coward like these two, they'd be all kinds of self-righteous and holier than thou about it.

Very silly and VERY transparent hypocrites.

Seriously, its the lies that I just can't stand about rw's. They will lie about anything and lie to cover it up and her avatar is a really good example of that.

good grief...:eusa_shifty::cuckoo:

good grief...:eusa_shifty::cuckoo:

No shit.... what an ignorant douche nozzle.. no offense to douche nozzles everywhere.

Wang dang sweet poon-tang mother fucker!!!

Ah yes..pedophile Ted Nugent. Who walked around in his own piss and shit for two weeks to avoid serving in 'Nam.

What a sparkling example of Conservatism.
nugentcard.jpg

.....In a John Wayne kind-o'-way.......​

"An outspoken hawk during the Vietnam War, Wayne co-directed and starred in the Pentagon-subsidized propaganda picture “The Green Berets.” Duke denounced antiwar protesters, reportedly saying: “As far as I’m concerned, it wouldn’t bother me a bit to pull the trigger on one of ‘em

Wayne was, in reality, a draft dodger. America’s archetypal soldier was in fact a chickenhawk. He was a cheerleader and champion of militaristic patriotism and combat he had never experienced. Wayne had “other priorities” during WWII—achieving superstardom (and saving his neck) was more important than defeating fascism. Much like Vice President Dick Cheney, who sought numerous deferments during the Vietnam War, Wayne was the quintessential war wimp.

According to Pilar Wayne, her husband “would become a ‘superpatriot’ for the rest of his life trying to atone for staying home” during WWII."

Well, color me SHOCKED that yet another staunch Republican is a damned lying hypocrite.

Not.

The secret service is going to investigate Nugent right after they zip up. They have to look like they are doing something besides drinking and whoring.

Awwwww....I see that manufactured outrage by the left at Ted's comments. He did not threaten Obama in any way. Where was the outrage when child abuser Alec Baldwin on the Conan O'Briens show called for Henry Hyde's family to be stoned to death. Ahh, now that is just free speech according to the leftists, he didn't really mean it...he was just misunderstood. But Ted Nugent, ohhhh....guilty!!! Throw him in prison for life. LOL.

I like listening to some Ted....keep fighting the good fight Ted.

IMG_4167.JPG

This is the part that strikes me as a tad extreme... :lol:

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said.

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

Forum List

Back