Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

I think I will take my Ted Nugent albums out and shoot them with a shotgun?
Fitting retort don't you think?

Good idea but, really, if you owned Ted Nugent albums, would you admit it?

why would I not admit it, he was not wacko when I bought them.
He became NRAized later.

He's so crazy, its easy to forget that he wasn't always cooked on drugs and booze, and what he calls "freedom".

Don't let it get around but when I was much younger and much more naive than I am now, I was a member of the NRA. I wouldn't give them the time of day now and if the rw's want an "enemy of the state", they need look no further than them.

Of course Romney wants his endorsement. I would to. He's trying to win.

so democrat not affiliated with the president says ann romney didn't work and that's worth a week of shrieking by rightwingnuts?

and this man says what he did and it's ok for romney to use him as a surrogate?

notice a problem there?

What the hell do you mean not affiliated? She was at his wh 35timesrey

There are a lot of preppers worried about an Obama second term. Holder was Reno's right hand man.

I remember Waco and the government under orders from that bitch Reno burning men, women and children alive.

Peppers aren't worried they will do what they have always done prepare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtBbinpK5XI&feature=artistob&playnext=1&list=TLu-vaE8YVLF8]Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News: "We are aware of the incident and we are conducting appropriate follow-up."

And a spokeswoman for Mitt Romney, whom Nugent has endorsed, distanced the campaign from his remarks.

"Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from. Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil," Andrea Saul said by email.
Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message - ABC News
Laws of mercy. That's tamer than some high-school pep rallies.

Chop 'em up in the November election? Call the doctor! Call the nurse! Call the lady with the alligator purse!

:lmao:

Mitt Romney's spokesperson would beg to differ.

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News: "We are aware of the incident and we are conducting appropriate follow-up."

And a spokeswoman for Mitt Romney, whom Nugent has endorsed, distanced the campaign from his remarks.

"Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from. Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil," Andrea Saul said by email.
Laws of mercy. That's tamer than some high-school pep rallies.

Chop 'em up in the November election? Call the doctor! Call the nurse! Call the lady with the alligator purse!

:lmao:

Read the rest of it.

Nothing to laugh about there.

There really are a lot of crazies out there who actually look up to scum like Nugent and his buds on fux. Some don't need much to push them into action.

He became NRAized later.

He's so crazy, its easy to forget that he wasn't always cooked on drugs and booze, and what he calls "freedom".

Don't let it get around but when I was much younger and much more naive than I am now, I was a member of the NRA. I wouldn't give them the time of day now and if the rw's want an "enemy of the state", they need look no further than them.

Yep same here I was a member of the NRA back when they focused on gun safety and such. Before they become an arm of the RNC.

I quit a shooting/hunting club becuase the TP types took over and wanted to make NRA membership a condition of belonging to the club.

Used to be a good place with politics being banned from meetings and such.

That last paragraph is hysterically funny though -

Mittens will never ever take responsibility for what he says or does. He has spewed more venom and hate than all the other clowns combined but now, all of a sudden, he wants civility?

What a fucking hypocrite that little weasel is.

He became NRAized later.

Nugent never did drugs. Only negative addiction has been womanizing.

Where was the left-wing rage when the lefties at Hollywood made a movie "Death of a President" which was about George W. Bush being assassinated? Hmmm...it seems like the right is only following the examples set forth by the left when it comes to "outrage"

I'm not absolutely positive about this, but wasn't that picture a foreign film? I don't think "Hollywood" had much to do with it except for secretly cheering it on.

Immie

No matter where it was made was anyone upset about it?

Why be upset about it? It was just a movie.
Was anyone upset about Doctor Strangelove?

Ted is entitled to his opinions.

Why is there any alleged duty for anybody to express "outrage" at it?

EDIT:

Ah. I see now. He spoke metaphorically about cutting the heads off.

And this is supposed to cause alarm?

Because we have to presume that Ted was being literal?

Last edited:
He became NRAized later.

Yep same here I was a member of the NRA back when they focused on gun safety and such. Before they become an arm of the RNC.

I quit a shooting/hunting club becuase the TP types took over and wanted to make NRA membership a condition of belonging to the club.

Used to be a good place with politics being banned from meetings and such.

Yep, now it nothing but politics and violence. They actually want people to say things like -

praised NRA members but warned that if they did not "get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

"If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him," he said. He also denounced the administration as "criminals" and said a Democratic victory in November would mean "we'll be a suburb of Indonesia next year" — an apparent reference to Obama's boyhood time there.

he wasn't implying the president would target him.

It is ambiguous enough that it could be taken that way.

Or make that as the claim when you are questioned in court. They can't convict him for what he was thinking.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it."

Immie

Yeah, I took it more as him saying he will be so upset if Obama is reelected that he is willing to face detention or death [battle] over it... And the "chop off their heads" imagery is deliberately extreme IMO...

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ted-nugent-for-mitt-romney-2.html#post5138952

Last edited:

oh damn I said this earlier

This is straight up in my opinion what he meant.
If obama does a gun grab Ted will not have a problem defending himself against a government gun grab. Which I agree

That's not a threat against a then senator obama that's just a person drawing his line in the sand.

Imagine if Hilary Rosen said you should cut Mitt Romney's head off.

Only conservatives can be outraged. But others can't be outraged by them. Because they really do see assassination as an option. As much of an option as succession. Turns out they aren't as American as they claim.

@luddly.neddite

He probably couldn't bring himself to make that pronouncement himself, with a straight face.

Well, he'd forget he said it, shake his head and then say the exact opposite two days later. Mittens can never speak for himself ... how many more lies before he's tripping over his own nose?

Forum List

Back