Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Nugent apologists are pretty funny.

yeah he said it but I am sure he really did not mean it :D

Darned good thing he did not mention 57 states.
Or use a teleprompter.

oh damn I said this earlier

This is straight up in my opinion what he meant.
If obama does a gun grab Ted will not have a problem defending himself against a government gun grab. Which I agree
That's not a threat against a then senator obama that's just a person drawing his line in the sand.

I don't give Uncle Ted a pass on this. He's flamboyant and stuck his foot in his mouth.
I haven't seen the GOP pundants circle the wagons around him in the media either.

I have seen the democrats circle the wagons around Hilary Rosen. Then had to back away when it started to backfire....just sayin...

I don't give Uncle Ted a pass on this. He's flamboyant and stuck his foot in his mouth.
I haven't seen the GOP pundants circle the wagons around him in the media either.

I have seen the democrats circle the wagons around Hilary Rosen. Then had to back away when it started to backfire....just sayin...

Hilary Rosen is a pun-dent on CNN.

She never called for Mitt's death. Republicans have not only called for Obama's assassination, but they've also talked about secession.

Your point? It's okay then?

I would have to give him a pass on this line in the sand comment because I have said it plenty of times.

I guess I need to figure out who thei Rosen person is and how/why she got everyone so upset.

Damn media is all getting to much like the national enquirer.

She never called for Mitt's death. Republicans have not only called for Obama's assassination, but they've also talked about secession.

You just talked about secession. dipshit.

It is true that Ted's words could be misconstrued.

So, like almost every member of Congress, he should be granted time to amend his remarks.

Or, like the President, he should have a spokesman come out to interpret (correctly) what he meant and deny the other "spin."

But, meanwhile, it's still pretty clear he's not calling for political assassination.

(If it ever turns out that I'm wrong, and that Ted WAS seeking any such thing, then sure: at that moment I will happily tell him to fuck off.)

I guess I need to figure out who thei Rosen person is and how/why she got everyone so upset.

Damn media is all getting to much like the national enquirer.

She's the one who said Anne Romney never worked a day in her life.

what a pissy thing to create all the hoopla over...
Damn media sure has us all trained to bust our noses with our knees when they speak.

And equating that to someone apparently threatening the presidents life?
Man oh man this is just surreal.
I might have to go back to Beta Triangula till this election is over.

On second thought the right will just get even worse if Obama is re-elected.
It will be some kind of election fraud conspiracy or somesuch...

what has happened to the people in this country?

Last edited:
Of course Romney wants his endorsement. I would to. He's trying to win.

so democrat not affiliated with the president says ann romney didn't work and that's worth a week of shrieking by rightwingnuts?

and this man says what he did and it's ok for romney to use him as a surrogate?

notice a problem there?

Link?

about what the psycho ted nugent said about the president of the united states and USSC?

just wondering where all the incensed people are who were soooooooo busily distorting what was said by one person about anne romney.

seems to me someone who says they will be dead or in jail if the president is re-elected should be shunned by anyone with any kind of decency...

instead your presidential candidate wants his endorsement???

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

lol..

and you have the chutzpah to complain about one misspeak by someone who doesn't even work for the president?

Bullshit....One misspeak
And she has been signed into the WH over 30 times.

:evil:

Fucking dumb ass. A tasteless remark concerning Ann Romney's lack of working out of the home is not the same as the violent language that Nugent is engaging in. The fact that you wish to whitewash his idiocy simply shows you are the same.

Repeated threats to the president of the United States, made over a period of several years (since the prez was a senator) are and should be taken seriously. They always have been and always should be.

Especially when made by someone who is addicted to violence (he shoots everything and anything that happens to cross in front of him) and who has shown he is more than willing to use violence (he shoots everything and anything that happens to cross in front of him).

Except for those little details and a life committed to shooting everything and anything that happens to cross in front of him, I'd say he's just a big mouth attached to a tiny brain and a non-existent penis.

IOW, he's a sick little twitch.

Like I said, I would defend his right to mouth off but I also don't much want to see our president murdered because some other sick little twitch listens to and idolizes Ted Nugent.

Stupid obama was not a president he was a junior senator at the time Ted made the line in the sand comment.

"Stupid"?? It was last weekend. Listen for yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5zmqbuMxo]2012 NRA Annual Meetings: Ted Nugent on the NRA News set - YouTube[/ame]

If you have a problem, take it up with the SS. And, PLEASE note the date of the article.
Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message - ABC News

Woman says Romneys wife does not work and it is time to pull out the WH visits. But Abrahmhoff?

what is wrong with you people?

tumblr_m2n97hwGCG1qf10tro1_r1_400.jpg

"I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said. "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

It’s perfectly appropriate and reasonable to infer the above is in reference to Nugent being killed in an attempt to assassinate the president, or if successful, in jail accordingly. Particularly given the violent context of the statement, chopping off heads and the like.

Nugent, speaking at the organization's annual gathering over the weekend, praised NRA members but warned that if they did not "get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

If this were a democrat saying the same about a republican president, yes, the right would be outraged.

Obviously conservatives and republicans are consistent in their hypocrisy.

Bullshit....One misspeak
And she has been signed into the WH over 30 times.

:evil:

Fucking dumb ass. A tasteless remark concerning Ann Romney's lack of working out of the home is not the same as the violent language that Nugent is engaging in. The fact that you wish to whitewash his idiocy simply shows you are the same.

gannon.jpg

Male Prostitute, Jeff Gannon was signed into the White House that many times when Bush was President. Guess he represents the Republicans. Oh wait. He really did represent the Republicans. And he did a very good job.

Forum List

Back