Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Yeah, man, that' sright. I mean, I was posting RW stuff, but then Soros came upwith a bigger check. Really.

"We're coming for your guns, Barbara!"

Looons. :cuckoo:

Then you are a misguided idiot.

Not at all. I criticize conservatives when they are wrong, I criticize liberal when they are wrong. It really depends on the issue.

It just so happens that the GOP completely lost its mind and nominated Romney, a person I really dislike on a personal level.

While the rest of you will go through the motions of pretending you like the guy until he loses in November (after which, he'll become the "guy who lost because he wasn't really a conservative") I'm standing by my position. Romney would be an awful president. Worse than the guy we have now because as bad as he is, at least he has a heart.

Now, on this one, a great example of how you guys are being played.

The Great Gun Debate has been over for a long time now. No national gun law has been proposed since the Clinton years. Many of the Clinton laws have been allowed to expire. Even with the Giffords and Martin shootings, no one has proposed even modest new laws.

But the NRA is a scam based on convincing people like you that ATF agents are about to kick in your door and confiscate your guns.

Now, for the record, I'm against gun laws for the same reason I'm against abortion laws and drug laws. Because they are unenforceable when you already have 200 million or so guns in private hands, and so many people don't consider them valid.

But the two reasons the gun fetishists give for wanting them are pretty silly.

The first is that they need them for "Protection". But the fact is, a gun in a home is far more likely to kill or injure a family member than a bad guy.

The second is that you all need to have a gun in case you have to overthrow the government.

Equally silly. The government will always have more guns, bigger guns, be a lot better with them and when they come to take you out, it's usually to the cheering of your neighbors because you were frightening their children.

If you aren't a liberal plant you are a misguided idiot either way it's fucked up.

Then you are a misguided idiot.

Not at all. I criticize conservatives when they are wrong, I criticize liberal when they are wrong. It really depends on the issue.

It just so happens that the GOP completely lost its mind and nominated Romney, a person I really dislike on a personal level.

While the rest of you will go through the motions of pretending you like the guy until he loses in November (after which, he'll become the "guy who lost because he wasn't really a conservative") I'm standing by my position. Romney would be an awful president. Worse than the guy we have now because as bad as he is, at least he has a heart.

The Great Gun Debate has been over for a long time now. No national gun law has been proposed since the Clinton years. Many of the Clinton laws have been allowed to expire. Even with the Giffords and Martin shootings, no one has proposed even modest new laws.

But the NRA is a scam based on convincing people like you that ATF agents are about to kick in your door and confiscate your guns.

Now, for the record, I'm against gun laws for the same reason I'm against abortion laws and drug laws. Because they are unenforceable when you already have 200 million or so guns in private hands, and so many people don't consider them valid.

The first is that they need them for "Protection". But the fact is, a gun in a home is far more likely to kill or injure a family member than a bad guy.

The second is that you all need to have a gun in case you have to overthrow the government.

Equally silly. The government will always have more guns, bigger guns, be a lot better with them and when they come to take you out, it's usually to the cheering of your neighbors because you were frightening their children.

If you aren't a liberal plant you are a misguided idiot either way it's fucked up.

Duly noted that you were unable to counter the logic and reasoning offered.

You see, this is the problem wtih gun nuts. There's really no reasoning with them. They think a gun gives them a little bit of power, and control over the things in their lives they really can't do anything about.

You see, this is the problem wtih gun nuts. There's really no reasoning with them. They think a gun gives them a little bit of power, and control over the things in their lives they really can't do anything about.

What is there too counter you are either a liberal plant or totally misguided, it useless too argue with idiots like that.

alot of people feel the same as Nugent. There are those of course still unable to grasp things as they are, but I believe the majority of people are pretty fed up with what this administration is dong. I can't believe people in our society want the Gov't to run their lives, and their finances, and everything they work for, but there are those that are comfortable with it. Its time we clean house in Washington and get things back on the right track, for all our sakes.

What is there too counter you are either a liberal plant or totally misguided, it useless too argue with idiots like that.

In short, you really can't argue the points. Calling something "liberal" (when in fact, I already conceded gun laws are a bad idea) is just kind of a cop out. It's not an argument.

No one is really after your guns, but the reasons you want guns are kind of silly.

Can I simplify the argument any more for you?

You are being played by con men, con men who have so much power they can make the GOP Candidate who actually used to sign common sense gun laws when they came to his desk grovel and genuflect at their altar.

and all Ted Nugent does is show the level of crazy they are pandering to.

alot of people feel the same as Nugent. There are those of course still unable to grasp things as they are, but I believe the majority of people are pretty fed up with what this administration is dong. I can't believe people in our society want the Gov't to run their lives, and their finances, and everything they work for, but there are those that are comfortable with it. Its time we clean house in Washington and get things back on the right track, for all our sakes.

So what you are admitting is a lot of people are resentful paranoid idiots who want to find scapegoats for what is going wrong in their lives?

Obama is going to win, and the only reason he's not running away with it is because the economy is still in the toilet.

If unemployment were at 5% like Bush had when he barely won in 2004, he'd be beating the Weird Mormon Robot by double digits.

In short, you really can't argue the points. Calling something "liberal" (when in fact, I already conceded gun laws are a bad idea) is just kind of a cop out. It's not an argument.

No one is really after your guns, but the reasons you want guns are kind of silly.

You are being played by con men, con men who have so much power they can make the GOP Candidate who actually used to sign common sense gun laws when they came to his desk grovel and genuflect at their altar.

You are the true example of a clueless person you give yourself away by using the talking points of the hard left and gun grabbers.

Ummm, the reason they are talking points is because they are factually true, guy, and usually you jokers don't have an cogent argument against them.

"I just need my gun, because one day the Gummit is going to take over and I wanna be ready."

Just plain silly.

Incidently, I don't even have a dog in this fight. I could care less if gun ownership was legal or not. Most of the western democracies have much tougher laws than we have, they have lower crime rates, aren't bankrupting themselves with a prison industrial complex, and are just as free as we are.

But the NRA is making a lot of money keeping you paranoid, which I guess is the idea. The guy runs a business.

You libs should leave Ted alone.
He's lived the rock and roll life and fried his brain his for our entertainment.
Now the least we can do is politely look away while the resulting meltdown occurs.

Last edited:
As a independent voter. I am not happy with either side. I do know tho, that we can not go another 4 yrs of Obama and the communist that he has appointed to positions. I won't vote for Obama. I think it is for all our sakes and our livelyhoods that we get this bunch out of office. Doesn't matter what party you belong too, its a matter of our livelyhoods at stake. Start putting yourselves first instead of these politicians and party affliation. The citizens should ban together and do something for their sakes and livelyhood not the politicians wants and desires.
I would have preferred someone like Allen West to runm but since he is not, I will take my chances on Romney. We can't afford another 4 yrs of this bunch in washington and thats a proven fact.

He's lived the rock and roll life and fried his brain his for our entertainment.
Now the least we can do is politely look away while the resulting meltdown occurs.

Since the early 1990s Nugent has become both popular and criticized for his conservative beliefs and his anti-drug and anti-alcohol stances. He is a national spokesman for the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) program, advocating the "natural highs" to be found in an outdoor lifestyle.

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The government will always have more guns, bigger guns, be a lot better with them and when they come to take you out, it's usually to the cheering of your neighbors because you were frightening their children.

Exactly.

Iraq and Afghanistan have been quick and easy cake walks.

That you can't see the difference between an invasion (where no one wants you there) and taking out the asshole with a personal arsenal is sort of telling.

Telling is guns in the hands of civilians are useful against larger, better equipped government forces.

As history is replete with examples.

The asshole with a personal arsenal is any one you choose to demonize.

Look at Zimmerman.

Since the early 1990s Nugent has become both popular and criticized for his conservative beliefs and his anti-drug and anti-alcohol stances. He is a national spokesman for the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) program, advocating the "natural highs" to be found in an outdoor lifestyle.

So he has no real excuse at all?!

I fully support him and his views. Fuck obama he has got to go.

As a independent voter. I am not happy with either side. I do know tho, that we can not go another 4 yrs of Obama and the communist that he has appointed to positions. I won't vote for Obama. I think it is for all our sakes and our livelyhoods that we get this bunch out of office. Doesn't matter what party you belong too, its a matter of our livelyhoods at stake. Start putting yourselves first instead of these politicians and party affliation. The citizens should ban together and do something for their sakes and livelyhood not the politicians wants and desires.
I would have preferred someone like Allen West to runm but since he is not, I will take my chances on Romney. We can't afford another 4 yrs of this bunch in washington and thats a proven fact.

When you use words like "communist", you really don't have credibility.

Communists do not give big sloppy wet kisses to the banking industry and auto industry like Obama has done.

Our economy has problems, but most of them were there before Obama got there. And a lot of it is because people like Mitt Romney decided to make short term profit by demolishing the middle class.

My view is that an Obama hemmed in by a GOP congress will do less damage than a Romney ready to sell the rest of us out to big corporations.

Exactly.

Iraq and Afghanistan have been quick and easy cake walks.

That you can't see the difference between an invasion (where no one wants you there) and taking out the asshole with a personal arsenal is sort of telling.

Telling is guns in the hands of civilians are useful against larger, better equipped government forces.

As history is replete with examples.

Not really. Name some, I'm pretty sure I can shoot holes in them. Usually what you call "civilians" are well trained paramilitaries, supplied by a larger power.

The asshole with a personal arsenal is any one you choose to demonize.

Look at Zimmerman.

Exactly. Look at Zimmerman. Shoots an unarmed black kid because he thinks he's "Batman".

And now we are in the position where we have to either railroad him or risk an acquital and race riots.

Communists do not give big sloppy wet kisses to the banking industry and auto industry like Obama has done.

Our economy has problems, but most of them were there before Obama got there. And a lot of it is because people like Mitt Romney decided to make short term profit by demolishing the middle class.

My view is that an Obama hemmed in by a GOP congress will do less damage than a Romney ready to sell the rest of us out to big corporations.

I'm not exactly sure that I agree with you in this regards. I would think the communists would use whatever means necessary and at their disposal to get into power, then once control is attained let the shoe drop on those who helped them get to where they are. Kind of like Obama/Pelosi/Reid have been doing all along.

This is a different era from the days of communist power. It requires a different path than in days gone by. Get power by whatever means possible.

In the words of a once great NFL owner... Just Win Baby!

Immie

I'm not exactly sure that I agree with you in this regards. I would think the communists would use whatever means necessary and at their disposal to get into power, then once control is attained let the shoe drop on those who helped them get to where they are. Kind of like Obama/Pelosi/Reid have been doing all along.

This is a different era from the days of communist power. It requires a different path than in days gone by. Get power by whatever means possible.

In the words of a once great NFL owner... Just Win Baby!

Immie

Point is in 2009, he probably could have nationalized the banks and a lot of people would have went along with it. Instead, he preserved them.

Sorry, anyone who uses "Obama" and "Communist" in the same sentence has forfeited any right to be taken seriously.

I fully support him and his views. Fuck obama he has got to go.

Indeed...and speaking of The Nuge? (I heard this interview yesterday...)

Nugent Tells Glenn Beck About ‘Great’ Secret Service Meeting: ‘Truth & Logic Wins’

“Well, I cannot put it in more positive terms. What a couple of professional, cordial, take care of business federal agents they were,” he explained. “We got down to business and they wanted to make sure that they understood that I threatened no one’s life and they determined that, shook hands and I went and rock ‘n rolled and they went secret-servicing.”
Nugent went so far as to call the interaction “a great experience.” Additionally, he later said that he found “none of the questions intrusive or outrageous,“ while praising the notion that ”truth and logic wins.”

Video at link.

You are the true example of a clueless person you give yourself away by using the talking points of the hard left and gun grabbers.

Clueless how?

Right now we have tens of thousands of Americans that die each year to gun violence. And it's fairly consistent. The stupidity of allowing people to carry a handgun into any place they please or while driving is why this has been happening for many generations. We've had several of our own leaders shot by guns..and several were killed. This sort of violence is rare in the industrialized world..and in many third world nations. Yet instead of common sense legislation..the NRA goes further..as if to thumb their noses at this..and comes up with the "Stand your ground" nonsense. It was legislation that was never needed..and indeed has added to the body count.

Forum List

Back