Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Yeah, you would think that as a hunter, Nugent would know to use camouflage and not walk around making a lot of noise. Instead he shoots off his mouth. Some hunter.

Is the party planning to kill him?

Will Dear Leader take him out with a Predator Drone? I mean, he does murder American citizens without arrest, warrant, charge or trial...

Only those who attack the United States...at least that's the official story.

In Mr Nugent attacking the United States?

That is the question we should all be concerned about. I don't believe that Mr. Nugent was threatening the U.S. President. It definitely sounded like a threat to me, but a threat requires more than just words. A threat requires intent to follow through.

But what we should be concerned about is whether or not recent laws have given the President the ability to declare a U.S. Citizen to be a threat to the U.S. It is not whether or not this President would ever use such a tactic, but whether or not a future President might. That was the problem with the Patriot Act and that is the problem with the NDAA.

Immie

That is the question we should all be concerned about. I don't believe that Mr. Nugent was threatening the U.S. President. It definitely sounded like a threat to me, but a threat requires more than just words. A threat requires intent to follow through.

But what we should be concerned about is whether or not recent laws have given the President the ability to declare a U.S. Citizen to be a threat to the U.S. It is not whether or not this President would ever use such a tactic, but whether or not a future President might. That was the problem with the Patriot Act and that is the problem with the NDAA.

Immie

Come on Immanuel, you're too rational for this.

Nugent told Obama to suck his cock.

Crude, yes. Rude, yes.

Threat?

Seriously.

Only those who attack the United States...at least that's the official story.

By speaking against Dear Leader, I'm sure it is viewed as an attack on the United States. I believe the party sees Obama as not just the ruler of the nation, but the nation itself.

In Mr Nugent attacking the United States?

By speaking against Dear Leader? Not under the Old Republic, but Obama doesn't pay much heed to that constitution.

He didn't just "speak", he threatened to chop off his head. And this is after he wanted him to "suck on his machine gun".

Immie

Crude, yes. Rude, yes.

Threat?

Seriously.

No he didn't. He told him to suck on his gun.

That's completely different.

It's you who lies about it now, knowing it to be false.

Hey, you're a fucking liar for Obama, it's your job...

You mean the story about how Ted went around for 2 weeks shitting and pissing in his pants in order to get out of going to Nam? That is a true story. Coward.

If righties that are such patriots and support the troops and the mission and the government when Republicans are in charge are now going to flip flop and defend a draft dodger like Ted, that proves they will argue anything their mastes on Fox tell them to defend.

I'm seeing a lot of people vowing that this "shit & piss" story is true.

Is anyone ever going to support it?

Yeah. Nugent.

He was the one who told the freaking story.

Immie

Crude, yes. Rude, yes.

Threat?

Seriously.

Link, please.

Actually, the shit and piss thing comes from Ted himself. I posted a link to the article somewhere in this thread ( Im at my night job now so can't track it down. Sorry )

I have no idea where the gerbil stuff is coming from. Seems uncomfortable.:lol:

It doesn't really matter where it came from, it's proven to be false.

I've posted the proof that it's false.

Anyone claiming it to be true is a liar, including Ted.

:lol:

He didn't just "speak", he threatened to chop off his head.

Not exactly, but far be it from you to be truthful.

"Come November, we're going to chop the heads off these snakes." - Ted Nugent, actual words.

And this is after he wanted him to "suck on his machine gun".

Telling Obama to suck his cock can't be the first time someone suggested that Barry do that.

Standard Disclaimer: Let's be serious, Barry has no doubt sucked plenty of them.

Crude, yes. Rude, yes.

Threat?

Seriously.

Link, please.

Goodness.

It's in the thread. Multiple times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHNFz7c3X8]Victim Ted Nugent threatens to kill three United States Senators - YouTube[/ame]

"Obama's a piece of shit and I told him to suck on my Machine Gun". Then he holds up a machine gun.

Link, please.

Goodness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHNFz7c3X8]Victim Ted Nugent threatens to kill three United States Senators - YouTube[/ame]

"Obama's a piece of shit and I told him to suck on my Machine Gun". Then he holds up a machine gun.
In 2007, yeah.

But, that's not what Uncensored was talking about. Either you're completely retarded or just still a liar.

He didn't just "speak", he threatened to chop off his head.

Not exactly, but far be it from you to be truthful.

"Come November, we're going to chop the heads off these snakes." - Ted Nugent, actual words.

And this is after he wanted him to "suck on his machine gun".

Telling Obama to suck his cock can't be the first time someone suggested that Barry do that.

Standard Disclaimer: Let's be serious, Barry has no doubt sucked plenty of them.

That's not what he said..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

2:26 - We need to ride in to that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any Questions?

See above. Not only does Nugent tell Obama to suck on his machine gun..he holds one up.

Link, please.

Goodness.

In 2007, yeah.

But, that's not what Uncensored was talking about. Either you're completely retarded or just still a liar.

Haven't lied about a thing.

Nugent threatened Obama as a candidate..and threatened him as a President.

Oh yeah..and he pissed and shit his pants for 2 weeks before heading to the draft board for physical.

"If Obama is re-elected, I'm going to either be dead or in jail" - Ted Nugent.

The conditions for Nugent to be either dead or in jail are predicated by the re-election of Obama.

Sounds like a threat to me.

With the defense of Nugent, following the defense of Limbaugh,

you really begin to wonder what a rightwing leader would have to do to get the followers to even mildly rebuke him.

Forum List

Back