Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

I doubt the Secret Service will do much but lecture the dimwit.

Imagine, threatening the president.

Leftists would never do such a thing.

hangbushringo.jpg

IMG_9676.JPG

BushWhackerElMarco.jpg

Freedom of speech protected that and will protect Nugent...doesn't make either one right but both are protected.

That being said...yeah...holy hypocrisy.

In honor of NRA/CONSERVATIVE hero Nugent, the lyrics to one of his "classics":

Ted Nugent - Cum N Gitya Sum-O-This

Ok, I can't post the actual lyrics, too obscene, the title says it all.

Nugent, undoubtedly, is on the SS radar now. Because he is ego-maniacal, he will do something stupid and close to, if not over, the line concerning criminality. When he issues a public apology or simply disappears, we will know.

well how bout you all hold your breath waiting for both..

Descredited by whom?

It was NUGENT who told the fucking story in the first place..moron.

It's you who lies about it now, knowing it to be false.

Hey, you're a fucking liar for Obama, it's your job...

You mean the story about how Ted went around for 2 weeks shitting and pissing in his pants in order to get out of going to Nam? That is a true story. Coward.

If righties that are such patriots and support the troops and the mission and the government when Republicans are in charge are now going to flip flop and defend a draft dodger like Ted, that proves they will argue anything their mastes on Fox tell them to defend.

I'm seeing a lot of people vowing that this "shit & piss" story is true.

Is anyone ever going to support it?

Turns out Mittens asked gutter snipe Nugent for his endorsement and Mittens son tweeted how happy they were tht he agreed. The son used the word "cool".

Just one more lie from Mittens.

Link?

Two To Wango Tango: Mitt Romney Sought Ted Nugent’s Endorsement, Should Answer For It | Mediaite

Another bullshit link with no supporting evidence.
Funny that the article is peppered with supporting links for any number of other points but nothing to support the one that Romney "sought out" Nugent's endorsement.

This same article also tries to claim that Rosen has/had no connection to Obama, though she visited the White House more than 30 times, holding meetings in the West Wing. At least one of those meetings, "communication meeting", hosted by David Axlerod with 30 other people in attendance.
So pardon me if I don't take your rag-article at it's word,

Funny that the article is peppered with supporting links for any number of other points but nothing to support the one that Romney "sought out" Nugent's endorsement.

This same article also tries to claim that Rosen has/had no connection to Obama, though she visited the White House more than 30 times, holding meetings in the West Wing. At least one of those meetings, "communication meeting", hosted by David Axlerod with 30 other people in attendance.

Who cares how many times Hilary Rosen visited the White House? She must be a brilliant person.

Who cares how many times Hilary Rosen visited the White House? She must be a brilliant person.

She doesnt seem that smart. But what should Romney answer for about Ted Nugent? He's not nearly as crazy as REV Wright. That guy is waaaaay beyond batshit crazy. and then there is Bill Ayers who led a group that killed people.

She doesnt seem that smart. But what should Romney answer for about Ted Nugent? He's not nearly as crazy as REV Wright. That guy is waaaaay beyond batshit crazy. and then there is Bill Ayers who led a group that killed people.

That's hilarious! Stupid as hell, but hilarious!

Jeremiah Alvesta Wright, Jr.: Education and military service

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15]

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[11] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King, Jr.[16]

Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sooo, Reverend Wright served his country in the Marines and Navy, and is highly educated. Whereas, Ted Nugent did not serve his country and I can't find any records of his formal education level.

Forum List

Back