Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Why would anyone want to threaten a man like this?

o-fists-dude.jpg

The more important question is when did anyone threaten a man like that?

If someone told you to suck on the barrel of a machine gun, would you feel threatened?

Not if he doesn't have one in his hands or if he's half a continent away. Stop being a douchebag.

Who cares how many times Hilary Rosen visited the White House? She must be a brilliant person.

She doesnt seem that smart. But what should Romney answer for about Ted Nugent? He's not nearly as crazy as REV Wright. That guy is waaaaay beyond batshit crazy. and then there is Bill Ayers who led a group that killed people.

That's hilarious! Stupid as hell, but hilarious!

Jeremiah Alvesta Wright, Jr.: Education and military service

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15]

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[11] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King, Jr.[16]

Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sooo, Reverend Wright served his country in the Marines and Navy, and is highly educated. Whereas, Ted Nugent did not serve his country and I can't find any records of his formal education level.

Funny. You are defending Mr. God Damn America himself. Just too funny.

Who cares how many times Hilary Rosen visited the White House? She must be a brilliant person.

She doesnt seem that smart. But what should Romney answer for about Ted Nugent? He's not nearly as crazy as REV Wright. That guy is waaaaay beyond batshit crazy. and then there is Bill Ayers who led a group that killed people.

That's hilarious! Stupid as hell, but hilarious!

Jeremiah Alvesta Wright, Jr.: Education and military service

From 1959 to 1961, Wright attended Virginia Union University,[2] in Richmond and is a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity, Zeta chapter. In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15]

In 1967 Wright enrolled at Howard University in Washington, D.C., where he earned a bachelor's degree in 1968 and a master’s degree in English in 1969. He also earned a master's degree from the University of Chicago Divinity School.[11] Wright holds a Doctor of Ministry degree (1990) from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, where he studied under Samuel DeWitt Proctor, a mentor to Martin Luther King, Jr.[16]

Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sooo, Reverend Wright served his country in the Marines and Navy, and is highly educated. Whereas, Ted Nugent did not serve his country and I can't find any records of his formal education level.

wow..you are full of worthless information..what a life

Uncensored2008 is a paid tool, not of the GOP but far right wing nut groups to try to influence opinion here.

Well then, send me my check, goddammit...

ROFL

His masters should read and mark this: Uncensored brings us hours of laughter and ridicule of him and his opinions.

Glad to be of service to a fraud like you... How many times will you vote for Obama this time?

He grabbed his crotch when he said it.
He was referring to his machine gun.

(This in my weapon, this is my Gun......look it up)
:eusa_boohoo:

I have to admit, when Obama first spoke of a mandate, forcing consumers to buy products from his cronies, my first response was "the bastard can suck my cock."

I understand where Ted is coming from.

Yep, Rev. Wright is a GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!!

{Wright, of "God Damn America" notoriety, has also asserted on ABC news that the U.S. brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

He has also made openly anti-Semitic statements saying Jews have robbed him of his influence over Obama, “Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office."

"[T]he Jewish vote, the A-I-P-A-C vote, that’s controlling him,” Wright also has also claimed. The Global March to Jerusalem, slated for March 30th, follows on the heels of the anti-Israel, anti-Semitic Doha Conference on the Defense of ‘Occupied’ Jerusalem."

Obama – who adamantly denied hearing any offensive statements from Wright during his 20 years in his flock despite being shown numerous video clips of them – has sought to defend Wright in the past.

"It's as if we took the five dumbest things that I've ever said or you've ever said in our lives and compressed them and put them out there — I think that people's reaction would, understandably, be upset."}

Obama-Endorsed Rev. Jeremiah "G-d Damn America" Wright Calls on Muslims to Retake Jerusalem - Atlas Shrugs

Even for a fucknut, you're amazingly stupid.

He earned the right to speak his mind - unlike motormouth Ted.

wright.jpg

{“[The United States] government lied about their belief that all men were created equal. The truth is, they believed all white men were created equal.” Speaking at an NAACP event, Wright stated, “Africans have a different meter, and Africans have a different tonality. Europeans have seven tones, Africans have five. White people clap differently than black people.
Africans and African-Americans are right-brained, subject-oriented in their learning style. They have a different way of learning.” Wright has claimed that the United States created the AIDS virus to kill off African Americans. He has argued that Zionism is synonymous with racism, equating Israel’s government with South Africa’s apartheid. He even awarded Louis Farrakhan with a lifetime achievement award.}

REVEREND WRIGHT AND OBAMA CONTROVERSY RAGES AGAIN-Kenneth Del Vecchio- Garden State Journal

He grabbed his crotch when he said it.
He was referring to his machine gun.

(This in my weapon, this is my Gun......look it up)
:eusa_boohoo:

I have to admit, when Obama first spoke of a mandate, forcing consumers to buy products from his cronies, my first response was "the bastard can suck my cock."

I understand where Ted is coming from.

I bet you do. I guess you like the freeloaders who go to emergency rooms and expect the rest of us to pay for their treatments.

Nugent, undoubtedly, is on the SS radar now. Because he is ego-maniacal, he will do something stupid and close to, if not over, the line concerning criminality. When he issues a public apology or simply disappears, we will know.

Da Comrade, Glorious Leader will send secret police to disappear the vile enemy of the people in the middle of the night...

Under Obama, your vision of America under the Khmer Rouge is coming true. You must be ecstatic!

Yeah, you would think that as a hunter, Nugent would know to use camouflage and not walk around making a lot of noise. Instead he shoots off his mouth. Some hunter.

Is the party planning to kill him?

Will Dear Leader take him out with a Predator Drone? I mean, he does murder American citizens without arrest, warrant, charge or trial...

Yeah, you would think that as a hunter, Nugent would know to use camouflage and not walk around making a lot of noise. Instead he shoots off his mouth. Some hunter.

Is the party planning to kill him?

Will Dear Leader take him out with a Predator Drone? I mean, he does murder American citizens without arrest, warrant, charge or trial...

Only those who attack the United States...at least that's the official story.

In Mr Nugent attacking the United States?

Only those who attack the United States...at least that's the official story.

By speaking against Dear Leader, I'm sure it is viewed as an attack on the United States. I believe the party sees Obama as not just the ruler of the nation, but the nation itself.

In Mr Nugent attacking the United States?

By speaking against Dear Leader? Not under the Old Republic, but Obama doesn't pay much heed to that constitution.

Forum List

Back