Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

The cool thing about this thread is I know..with no firearms..I can kick Ted's ass.

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

Loving that conservatives see this guy as a Hero.

Teddy Kennedy was a drunk cheater and a murder, and he was a hero of the left.

So what? Mitt Romney is a fascist. If Romney becomes president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.

Mitt and his buddies are a bunch of “coyotes in your living room” who deserve to be shot. We are Braveheart. We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. any questions?

And did you know the tea baggers are enemies of this nation? Paul Ryan is a “sub-human scoundrel” and a cockroache that needs to be stomped in November.

And did you know that there ar over 100 Republicans who are card carrying members of the fascist party?

Sincerely,

The counterpoint to Allen Keys and Ted Nugent's latest comments.

The cool thing about this thread is I know..with no firearms..I can kick Ted's ass.

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

The 'Lyin' Of The Senate...:doubt:

IMAG0070.jpg

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

So what? Mitt Romney is a fascist. If Romney becomes president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.

Mitt and his buddies are a bunch of “coyotes in your living room” who deserve to be shot. We are Braveheart. We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. any questions?

And did you know the tea baggers are enemies of this nation? Paul Ryan is a “sub-human scoundrel” and a cockroache that needs to be stomped in November.

And did you know that there ar over 100 Republicans who are card carrying members of the fascist party?

Sincerely,

I don't give a fuck what party you belong to any attempt for a gun grab I will be dead along with a few others

Sincerely,

I don't give a fuck what party you belong to any attempt for a gun grab I will be dead along with a few others
I'm not even a gun enthusiast, but yeah, try to take mine and there will be issues.

Sincerely,

I'm not even a gun enthusiast, but yeah, try to take mine and there will be issues.

That my dear is my line in the sand. If I lived in New Orleans during Katrina I would not be a live to day.

Sincerely,

So this was nothing but a right wing ploy to rally the gun lovers? Figures. Stupid broke ass Americans voting against your own financial interests.

And most Americans believe in gun laws and gun regulations. Show me the severe gun laws the Dems are trying to pass. You can't. What we want is for you to undo that NRA/ALEC bad gun law in Florida and Michigan that allows pussy gun freaks to murder kids with skittles.

The first thing we will do is come get your gun. And you will surrender it peacefully pussy.

Sincerely,

You mean tissues because you would hand them over and then come to USMB and cry.

Here is you and Uncle Sam. You are on your knees. :suck:

That my dear is my line in the sand. If I lived in New Orleans during Katrina I would not be a live to day.

They can spy on you, lie us into war, send your job overseas or replace you with cheap illegal labor, torture, gamble and lose our 401K's and home values, hand over our country to the corporations, bankrupt our social security and medicare, etc.

They can do all that as long as they let you keep your gun? Ok goober.

They can spy on you, lie us into war, send your job overseas or replace you with cheap illegal labor, torture, gamble and lose our 401K's and home values, hand over our country to the corporations, bankrupt our social security and medicare, etc.

Well your line is long since been walked over. Why are you over throwing the government?

Norway has very strict gun legislation. That didn't stop Breivik. And maybe all that many wouldn't have had to die, if the Norwegian Police were allowed to carry firearms on their person.

Well your line is long since been walked over. Why are you over throwing the government?

I did. I helped Obama beat McCain, and will help him beat Romney. And we will take back the house. This aint no midterm. People show up every 4 years thank God. Midterms are the GOP's secret weapon. They claim a mandate when onl a very small percentage of eligable voters show up for midterms. They should but they don't. But they are going to show up this November thank God. Not the God you believe in of course. The real God.

Did you stand up against any of this that you so obviously oppose?
:eusa_silenced:

Sincerely,

So this was nothing but a right wing ploy to rally the gun lovers? Figures. Stupid broke ass Americans voting against your own financial interests.

And most Americans believe in gun laws and gun regulations. Show me the severe gun laws the Dems are trying to pass. You can't. What we want is for you to undo that NRA/ALEC bad gun law in Florida and Michigan that allows pussy gun freaks to murder kids with skittles.

The first thing we will do is come get your gun. And you will surrender it peacefully pussy.

All you have to do is try it report this post to the FBI and listen too see what happens here in Kannapolis North Carolina.
Any Law enforcement officer comes to my home uninvited will be treated as an intruder. Any attempt to take my guns will be met with equal force.

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

Wow....another internet tough guy.

I bet I can kick the shit out of you.

What a big man you are Swallow.

:muahaha:

You don't have to be tough to beat up Ted. What is he 60 plus years old? After him I'm going to beat up Ron Paul and then one arm'ed John McCain. :lol:

Here is how Romney would fight. :meow:

All you have to do is try it report this post to the FBI and listen too see what happens here in Kannapolis North Carolina.
Any Law enforcement officer comes to my home uninvited will be treated as an intruder. Any attempt to take my guns will be met with equal force.

You are so full of shit. So if there is a domestic disturbance at your house and the police walk up, you have your guns drawn? I doubt that. And if you did they would draw there guns and insist you drop yours before they approach, and you will put down your gun or get shot, and when you do, they have your gun.

But Blackwater/KBR in New Orleans would have just stormed you and yes you would be dead.

I did. I helped Obama beat McCain, and will help him beat Romney. And we will take back the house. This aint no midterm. People show up every 4 years thank God. Midterms are the GOP's secret weapon. They claim a mandate when onl a very small percentage of eligable voters show up for midterms. They should but they don't. But they are going to show up this November thank God. Not the God you believe in of course. The real God.
Let's get this right.

You are for taking rights away imprisoning American citizens without due process assassinating American citizens losing retirement pension, spying on American citizens, torture. You are for all that since you also support obama.

You are so full of shit. So if there is a domestic disturbance at your house and the police walk up, you have your guns drawn? I doubt that. And if you did they would draw there guns and insist you drop yours before they approach, and you will put down your gun or get shot, and when you do, they have your gun.

But Blackwater/KBR in New Orleans would have just stormed you and yes you would be dead.

Domestic disturbance? Now you're grasping aren't you?

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

Wow....another internet tough guy.

I bet I can kick the shit out of you.

What a big man you are Swallow.

:muahaha:

You don't have to be tough to beat up Ted. What is he 60 plus years old? After him I'm going to beat up Ron Paul and then one arm'ed John McCain. :lol:

Here is how Romney would fight. :meow:

60 yrs old isn't old to some people.

I'm sure Ted isn't flipping off of 10ft speakers anymore and landing on his feet.....but compared to most 60yr old fat-bodies....he's in pretty good shape.

Oh, and he has some hearing loss. Too many rock concerts.....over 6000 to date.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back