Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Wow....another internet tough guy.

I bet I can kick the shit out of you.

What a big man you are Swallow.

:muahaha:

You don't have to be tough to beat up Ted. What is he 60 plus years old? After him I'm going to beat up Ron Paul and then one arm'ed John McCain. :lol:

Here is how Romney would fight. :meow:

60 yrs old isn't old to some people.

I'm sure Ted isn't flipping off of 10ft speakers anymore and landing on his feet.....but compared to most 60yr old fat-bodies....he's in pretty good shape.

I'll never forget seeing him Launch himself on to the stage in a loin cloth during "Wango Tango"...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-EbLFfFJpY]Ted Nugent Wango Tango.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

You don't have to be tough to beat up Ted. What is he 60 plus years old? After him I'm going to beat up Ron Paul and then one arm'ed John McCain. :lol:

Here is how Romney would fight. :meow:

60 yrs old isn't old to some people.

I'm sure Ted isn't flipping off of 10ft speakers anymore and landing on his feet.....but compared to most 60yr old fat-bodies....he's in pretty good shape.

He lives off the land and eats healthy He's a survivalist I would not want to take him on in his environment.

actually, I'm pretty certain he is guilty. But you know what, even if I thought he was innocent, I'd still be all for throwing him to the wolves...

First, to avoid a race riot and second to make an example out of him to the next gun fetishist who thinks he's Batman.

I'm sort of ruthless like that.

Fuck a race riot.

I'm a better shot and I don't have to turn my gun sideways.

:badgrin:

Uh huh. Another tough guy. Zimmerman thought he was a "tough guy", too, didn't he.

Now look where he's at.

Looking down at the low life he dropped.

I don't give a fuck what party you belong to any attempt for a gun grab I will be dead along with a few others

So this was nothing but a right wing ploy to rally the gun lovers? Figures. Stupid broke ass Americans voting against your own financial interests.

And most Americans believe in gun laws and gun regulations. Show me the severe gun laws the Dems are trying to pass. You can't. What we want is for you to undo that NRA/ALEC bad gun law in Florida and Michigan that allows pussy gun freaks to murder kids with skittles.

The first thing we will do is come get your gun. And you will surrender it peacefully pussy.

All you have to do is try it report this post to the FBI and listen too see what happens here in Kannapolis North Carolina.
Any Law enforcement officer comes to my home uninvited will be treated as an intruder. Any attempt to take my guns will be met with equal force.

And don't you suppose there were probably at least a handful of righties in New Orleans who talked the same shit that you are talking but when Blackwater came for their guns, they surrendered them. So if you can not show me one example of a right winger who took on the private contractors when they rounded up their guns, please don't tell me you would have done any differently.

Another great example of how you will let the government do anything they want to you is how you turned a blind eye to what Bush did to Jose Padilla, an American citizen. They locked him up indefinately and without due process because they deemed him an "unlawful enemy combatant". I don't care what you call an American that you are charging with a crime. We have rights. But Bush took Jose Padilla's away and you righties sat silently. So don't talk about freedom or being tough if they try to take your guns away. If its Bush who's asking, you will surrender them gladly. You just won't let a liberal take your gun.

So this was nothing but a right wing ploy to rally the gun lovers? Figures. Stupid broke ass Americans voting against your own financial interests.

And most Americans believe in gun laws and gun regulations. Show me the severe gun laws the Dems are trying to pass. You can't. What we want is for you to undo that NRA/ALEC bad gun law in Florida and Michigan that allows pussy gun freaks to murder kids with skittles.

The first thing we will do is come get your gun. And you will surrender it peacefully pussy.

All you have to do is try it report this post to the FBI and listen too see what happens here in Kannapolis North Carolina.
Any Law enforcement officer comes to my home uninvited will be treated as an intruder. Any attempt to take my guns will be met with equal force.

And don't you suppose there were probably at least a handful of righties in New Orleans who talked the same shit that you are talking but when Blackwater came for their guns, they surrendered them. So if you can not show me one example of a right winger who took on the private contractors when they rounded up their guns, please don't tell me you would have done any differently.

Another great example of how you will let the government do anything they want to you is how you turned a blind eye to what Bush did to Jose Padilla, an American citizen. They locked him up indefinately and without due process because they deemed him an "unlawful enemy combatant". I don't care what you call an American that you are charging with a crime. We have rights. But Bush took Jose Padilla's away and you righties sat silently. So don't talk about freedom or being tough if they try to take your guns away. If its Bush who's asking, you will surrender them gladly. You just won't let a liberal take your gun.

I don't know what anyone else has said or what they were thinking, I really don't give a fuck. All I know is me and what I will do. I am not afraid of death since I have already died once. I promise, someone other than me will not be making a return trip home unless it's by a casket.

What did obama do when he signed the NDAA? What did he do when he ordered the assassination of Anwar al-Awlaki and his sixteen year old son?

Fuck a race riot.

I'm a better shot and I don't have to turn my gun sideways.

:badgrin:

Uh huh. Another tough guy. Zimmerman thought he was a "tough guy", too, didn't he.

Now look where he's at.

Wow, such hate...

Yup, he totally dropped that 17 year old kid with his all too dangerous bag of Skittles.

And he'll probalby spend the next decade in prison worrying about getting shanked.

Now look where he's at.

Wow, such hate...

Yup, he totally dropped that 17 year old kid with his all too dangerous bag of Skittles.

And he'll probalby spend the next decade in prison worrying about getting shanked.

He is in protective custody of course..................................

Now look where he's at.

Wow, such hate...

Maybe he should have stayed away from the Skittles and switched to M&M Peanuts.

Wow, such hate...

He is in protective custody of course..................................

He'll be out on bail in a day or two.

Personally I don't give a shit. If he's guilty he deserves to serve time. That's what you get when you carry a loaded weapon.

Let's make the predictions.

I am on record. This case is not a real case. A tragedy? Absolutely. But not a real case.

It is not going to be pleaded out to some lesser charge. It is also not going to go to trial.

The case will get tossed, instead, at some point before trial.

Let's make the predictions.

I am on record. This case is not a real case. A tragedy? Absolutely. But not a real case.

It is not going to be pleaded out to some lesser charge. It is also not going to go to trial.

The case will get tossed, instead, at some point before trial.

My prediction. This will go to trial, he'll get convicted of the whole boat, and in a year or two, the charge will be knocked down to something lesser and he'll be released with time served.

The cool thing about this thread is I know..with no firearms..I can kick Ted's ass.

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

Loving that conservatives see this guy as a Hero.

Ah..you're a fag. Asking for a swallow.

If you are so sure you can kick my ass..I live in Greenpoint..and walk my dog daily in Mccarren Park. My pic is in my profile.

Run up and hit me..and let the fun begin.

:lol:

The cool thing about this thread is I know..with no firearms..I can kick Ted's ass.

He's a pussy.

And a pedophile.

Loving that conservatives see this guy as a Hero.

Ah..you're a fag. Asking for a swallow.

If you are so sure you can kick my ass..I live in Greenpoint..and walk my dog daily in Mccarren Park. My pic is in my profile.

Run up and hit me..and let the fun begin.

:lol:
I couldn't kick your ass, but I notice you have small feet. Hmmmm. :lol:

Except they didn't clear him.

Is Thinkprogress reporting that Ted is in a Siberian Gulag?

{The Secret Service, which is tasked with protecting the U.S. president, senior officials and other figures, confirmed the meeting with Nugent.

"The Secret Service interview of Ted Nugent has been completed," agency spokesman Brian Leary said. "The issue has been resolved. The Secret Service does not anticipate any further action."} Nugent says had solid meeting with Secret Service | Reuters

If you ever told the truth, would you melt like the Wicked Witch?

Now look where he's at.

Wow, such hate...

No hate, just the facts.

Assault a man with a firearm and you end up dead.

It isnt rocket science moron.

Forum List

Back