Uh oh food stamp money will run out by the end of January if the government shutdown lasts that long

Mine have never been cut? Why is that?
Talk to me in January.

LOL not what your original post stated. Moving the goal posts again are we?
Why would my original post state for you to talk to me in January when you hadnt replied to me yet? :rolleyes:

But I already know what my insurance costs will be in Jan? Already have the cards and everything? I don't get your point at all.
My point is that you should talk to me in January after they stop sending your welfare check and food stamps. :rolleyes:

F for fail. Jews don’t rely on welfare or food stamps. Please educate yourself.

Talk to me in January.

Why would my original post state for you to talk to me in January when you hadnt replied to me yet? :rolleyes:

But I already know what my insurance costs will be in Jan? Already have the cards and everything? I don't get your point at all.
My point is that you should talk to me in January after they stop sending your welfare check and food stamps. :rolleyes:

There are always low hanging fruit white Jews like you that rely on welfare. You even said they hadnt stopped sending your welfare check. :rolleyes:

There are always low hanging fruit white Jews like you that rely on welfare. You even said they hadnt stopped sending your welfare check. :rolleyes:

LOL. You’re reaching again. White Jews LMAO. You’re so racist. Love it.

Is this the very best reply you could come up with!!?? :laughing0301:

According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long
-------------------------------------------------------------

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.
. Let the DNC fund the food stamps. It's the least they could do for voting for them .

According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long
-------------------------------------------------------------

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.

All the more reason for Trump to end his shut down.
. The Democrat Shutdown can only be ended by them.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government. This is his shut down. No amount of lying spin can change that.
If the Democrays don't give him a bill to sign complete, then it's not Trump shutting down the government. It's the democrats. If the Bill has funding for the Wall and Trump doesn't sign it, it will be his shutdown.

Subjective. Still using emojis like an 8-yr old...eh?

Still angry for no reason and blaming your problems on everyone else eh? :rolleyes:

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government. This is his shut down. No amount of lying spin can change that.
If the Democrays don't give him a bill to sign complete, then it's not Trump shutting down the government. It's the democrats. If the Bill has funding for the Wall and Trump doesn't sign it, it will be his shutdown.
He's had all 3 branches of the government for 2 years and now it's the Dems fault? He sure does know how to play his stupid cultist supporters.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.
Our government does not work the way Trump and his idiotic supporters think.

Trump is president, not king.

Indeed. The Executive Branch is co-equal, remember?
Where then does he draw the authority to shut down the other two branches?

He cannot decree funding.

How has he shut down the other two branches?

As CinC he can re-direct funds already appropriated for the military budget .

People will just have to go out and get a job.
People will just have to go out and get a job.

My neighbor is disabled and gets them. How do you suggest she gets a job?
The cons will tell you that she needs to put on some boots and then pick herself up by the laces. Question. Have you ever seen anyone do that let alone someone that is disabled?
You're right. Since they don't have an ounce of compassion in them, they don't care if she starves and only consider her a taker. The real takers though are those in states like Alabama and Mississippi where the one toothed knuckle draggers living in shacks think the government owe them a living through welfare and food stamps. But, those Neanderthals also voted for tramp, so they think they are entitled all the government help they can get, and the tramp ass lickers agrees with them.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.

He bragged that he would own this shutdown.

Now, let’s see him strut!

Their move.

The shut down hurts the deep state, that’s a good thing

Still angry for no reason and blaming your problems on everyone else eh? :rolleyes:

Talking about yourself again? LOL. Remember, I am white and according to you I am privileged.

Talking about yourself again? LOL. Remember, I am white and according to you I am privileged.

He's a disgusting piece of filth. He's damaged both outside and inside and has no compassion for anyone or anything.

Their move.

Alas, he didn't shut it down. It's Pelosi's move, since she's making the decisions for Schumer.

Forum List

Back