Uh oh food stamp money will run out by the end of January if the government shutdown lasts that long

All the more reason for Trump to end his shut down.

Both sides could end it right now and meet in the middle. Trump wants $5 billion for a wall. The Democrats want 0. Meet halfway and give him $2.5 billion and be done with it. If I were a member of Congress that's the deal I'd be trying to broker.

Why on Earth would the Dimocrats negotiate when NO WALL is the ONLY way they can keep winning elections?

That said, how the Effing HELL does someone like Schumer keep getting elected?
Seems the Dims have forgone the election process for that anti-American assclown

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government. This is his shut down. No amount of lying spin can change that.

It I His and I thank him for it. Maybe if it continues long enough some of these weasels will have to go out and find JOBS(horror of all horrors)

dont we have printers that can print out fake food stamps and fake 20 dolla bills?

All the more reason for Trump to end his shut down.

Both sides could end it right now and meet in the middle. Trump wants $5 billion for a wall. The Democrats want 0. Meet halfway and give him $2.5 billion and be done with it. If I were a member of Congress that's the deal I'd be trying to broker.
Thats a dumb suggestion. Why cave to some idiot that wants billions of dollars for a wall that doesnt work and Mexico was supposed to pay for?

All those illiterate poor white republicans never seem to get the message. Vote republican and you can count on your benefits getting cut.

Mine have never been cut? Why is that?
Talk to me in January.

LOL not what your original post stated. Moving the goal posts again are we?
Why would my original post state for you to talk to me in January when you hadnt replied to me yet? :rolleyes:

According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long
-------------------------------------------------------------

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.

It could have the biggest effect on states that voted for Trump as they tend to have the lowest per capita income.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.
Our government does not work the way Trump and his idiotic supporters think.

Trump is president, not king.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.

Indeed. The Executive Branch is co-equal, remember?

All those illiterate poor white republicans never seem to get the message. Vote republican and you can count on your benefits getting cut.

Talk to me in January.

Why would my original post state for you to talk to me in January when you hadnt replied to me yet? :rolleyes:

But I already know what my insurance costs will be in Jan? Already have the cards and everything? I don't get your point at all.

Talk to me in January.

But I already know what my insurance costs will be in Jan? Already have the cards and everything? I don't get your point at all.
My point is that you should talk to me in January after they stop sending your welfare check and food stamps. :rolleyes:

Their move.

Indeed. The Executive Branch is co-equal, remember?
Where then does he draw the authority to shut down the other two branches?

He cannot decree funding.

Forum List

Back