Uh oh get ready, cop kills 16 year old who only had an airsoft gun!

CNN might give this a 30 second token spot during the day just to prove how "fair and balanced" they are. Bottom line it's almost impossible to be a cop today. Thank God we have people brave enough to still do the job.

No, they won't. It will get no mention whatsoever. Big Left controls the agenda, and this isn't it.

Damn....no free tv?

Kid is white, no national outrage, no riots, no mass gofundme. Black privilege is real.
Call for an AIR STRIKE
young-cowboy.jpg

Airsoft guns by default have orange tips installed on the ends of their barrels. How do I know? Got a bunch downstairs that my (now grown) child bought when he was younger.
Article doesn't say if the orange identifier was on the weapon or not.
OK so someone whips out a gun and points it at you. If you wait to see if it has an orange tip, you are already dead. It's easy to make judgements watching a video sitting in your easy chair. Put yourself in that cop's shoes.

I was thinking the same thing. If I'm a cop there's no way I'm trying to identify an orange tip before I react. There's no time. smh

If someone pulls out a gun and aims it at a LEO, they are getting shot. That pointed firearm supercedes race,creed,and gender...

If you are white and a cop shoots you, it's because you're stupid.
If you are black and a cop shoots you, it's because you are as smart as Cornell West and it's racism.

Get ready for many nights of rioting...........................................................................................what's that, the kid is white?!!
Ok, nevermind, nothing is going to happen. Carry on.

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun

A Maryland police officer fatally shot a teenager who was allegedly wielding what turned out to be an airsoft gun and a knife.

The shooting, which killed 16-year-old Peyton Ham of Leonardtown, Maryland, occurred Tuesday afternoon, according to Maryland State Police.

Dispatchers received a call from an individual who said there was a suspicious person whom he thought had a firearm, but the two sides got disconnected before the man could share his location. Two minutes later, another person called 911 to report the same thing.

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun | Washington Examiner
What do they mean "wielding"??

CLEVELAND-web3-blog427.jpg

This can easily be another Tamir Rice situation.......of which I am sure you were outraged about...right??

Get ready for many nights of rioting...........................................................................................what's that, the kid is white?!!

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun

A Maryland police officer fatally shot a teenager who was allegedly wielding what turned out to be an airsoft gun and a knife.

The shooting, which killed 16-year-old Peyton Ham of Leonardtown, Maryland, occurred Tuesday afternoon, according to Maryland State Police.

Dispatchers received a call from an individual who said there was a suspicious person whom he thought had a firearm, but the two sides got disconnected before the man could share his location. Two minutes later, another person called 911 to report the same thing.

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun | Washington Examiner

View attachment 479848

This can easily be another Tamir Rice situation.......of which I am sure you were outraged about...right??

His puppy is missing from your photo.

View attachment 479848

Glad he's dead.

View attachment 479848

Glad he's dead.
I wasn't talking to you...I already know you're an incel racist cuck.....

I am waiting on the rest of you incel racist cucks to self identify....

Airsoft guns by default have orange tips installed on the ends of their barrels. How do I know? Got a bunch downstairs that my (now grown) child bought when he was younger.
Article doesn't say if the orange identifier was on the weapon or not.
OK so someone whips out a gun and points it at you. If you wait to see if it has an orange tip, you are already dead. It's easy to make judgements watching a video sitting in your easy chair. Put yourself in that cop's shoes.

I was thinking the same thing. If I'm a cop there's no way I'm trying to identify an orange tip before I react. There's no time. smh
And whose to say that the perp wouldn't spray paint the tip of his REAL GUN orange? Next day You're pushing up daisies and your epitaph reads "But the tip was orange!"

View attachment 479848

His puppy is missing from your photo.
Deflection noted.......

View attachment 479848

Glad he's dead.

You're such a sensitive, emotional POS.

View attachment 479848

Glad he's dead.

You're such a sensitive, emotional POS.
^ Self projection ^

This a thread made by fragile morons whining about a kid they clearly don't give a fuck about...

And furthermore.....not a single "liberal" is on this post trying to demonize the kid who was killed to make his death more justified....

That is what you dic suckers do..so fuck what you whining about

Forum List

Back