Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media and the government should be ASHAMED of how they conduct themselves. It's terrible.

They're two different things, but as for the first, absolutely the media should be ashamed ---- but that's what happens when commercial interests run the jernt. They print what sells. And what sells is negative and scandal and conflict and disasters.

But that's also why anybody knows Donald Rump's name. Without exactly that type of media he's a nobody.

Weird huh?

The media and the government should be ASHAMED of how they conduct themselves. It's terrible.

They're two different things, but as for the first, absolutely the media should be ashamed ---- but that's what happens when commercial interests run the jernt. They print what sells. And what sells is negative and scandal and conflict and disasters.

But that's also why anybody knows Donald Rump's name. Without exactly that type of media he's a nobody.

Weird huh?

Lol! That's true. Ack! All I can think of when I look at him is that annoying reality show. "Your fired!" Blah!

Then don't be cocky thinking he's going to win when you don't even like him. How do you think people who aren't right wing loons think about him?

Now add on top of all that us liberals are energized.

Then consider the anyone but trump Republicans.

You got a big challenge but anything's possible

Heck, those "anyone but Trump" people are even more scary in a way. A lot of them think he's not conservative ENOUGH. I don't have a problem with most of his views on the issues. I simply don't trust him to tell us the truth, and I think he's incredibly shady, so I can't vote for him. HOWEVER, if I had to choose between Trump and Hillary, I would vote for Trump because I cannot abide by anti-rights candidates (specifically the 2A). Dems make a concerted effort to use incremental steps to ban the right to bear arms, or restrict it to such a degree that it's not really a right any longer but a privilege. Nope, I can't go for that. No can do.

^^ Plagiarism!! That's a song by, I believe it was Rick Roll.

Whatever the perceived reality of that, Rump is waaaaaay ahead, already having taken positions against the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments, not to mention The Big One, the cornerstone on which all else follows ----

which is simply not going away, because again, retracting it would mean backing down and admitting he was wrong, which he no can do.

Honestly I'm not sure he's out to shred the Constitution for the sake of shredding the Constitution. I think he just has no fucking clue how it works.

1A is absolutely positively non-negotiable. Without it --- there ARE NO other Amendments and no Bill of Rights. Without it there is no United States of America. Literally.

If she is certain hillary wants to and will try to take our guns away and that's her hot button one wedge issue, there's nothing that will convince her otherwise. Even if it means voting against her own financial interests.

My bro said it best when I asked, "don't women want to see a woman president?" He said no. Women are meaner to women than men are.

Yeah, thing is, there is no Second Amendment without a First. Because without 1A the gummint can do whatever it wants, and if it deems what you want "disgusting", simply get you out of the way, and it's all legal.

Over my dead body. And a lot of others.

I believe he said IF they were caught saying false things??? I would tend to think that is NOT a part of the first amendment when it comes to something like news. They need to be held accountable for any "tall tales" they might tell. Or other organizations who set themselves up to look like valid news sources when it's a crackpot site or something. WTH? You don't think they should be accountable? Or what about news organizations who take sides during elections? Is that right? I don't ever watch Fox News or MSNBC or any of those types of "news" outlets. I stick with my local news stations because they are not biased and they just report the news. REAL news, not crap they made up and not their personal "feelings" about things either.

Nope. He's just talking about emotional stuff, as usual. "Disgusting". "Disgrace". Subjective judgments from a thin-skinned whiner who stayed up all night Twitting his eyes out when Megyn Kelly confronted him because he just can't take the heat.

THAT is what that's all about --- circumventing the First Amendment because Ego-Boi can't get past his own Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

News organizations --- real ones --- are already held accountable by their competitors and their critics, for obvious reasons. Notice I said "real ones". Because there's a whole lot of shit out there pretending to be news, that isn't. When what you're doing is not news ------- you can do whatever you want, as long as you're not making a claim that slanders somebody.

Again, slander (in print, libel) means you tell a story about somebody that is not true. Not a story that's "disgusting" or a "disgrace" -- a story that's not true. Again, that's already illegal and has been since dinosaurs roamed the earth. But you can't just run around suing people into oblivion because they said something about you that's "disgusting' -- BUT TRUE.

Weird huh?

Lol! That's true. Ack! All I can think of when I look at him is that annoying reality show. "Your fired!" Blah!

I never watched it. I would have got the immediate urge to regurge.

I'd like some debate moderator to ask him, "you claim to have 'the best words', we'd like to give you a word and have you tell us what that word means to you. Ready? The word is "humility".

On 60 Minutes the other day he actually told Lesley Stahl, "I'm very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".

shakehead.gif

Weird huh?

I'd like some debate moderator to ask him, "you claim to have 'the best words', we'd like to give you a word and have you tell us what that word means to you. Ready? The word is "humility".

Weird huh?

On 60 Minutes the other day he actually told Lesley Stahl, "I'm very humble. I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".

shakehead.gif

He has UGE Umility. :D

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif
That's my favorite trump quote so far. It's the exact opposite of being humble.

ChrisL, post: 14798465
I'm not voting for The Donald, but I really don't think this is THAT big of a deal. I really honestly don't care if Melania plagiarized a speech or not.

I don't care that Melania did it or read it. Its the snapshot we fortunately get of the lack of genuine character and lack of morality of the campaign team family versus the depth of character and morality of the President and his wife that the words about keeping one's word and honor and family, were deliberately lifted from.

(Pence is right now talking about Trump's devotion to his family) Trump cheated on his wife. He took a trophy wife to be his kid's stepmother.

Think about it. Michele said those exact words. They mean something in her and her husbands' heart. They are married. Made vows to each other and are raising a beautiful family together.

Look at all the white hypocrites hearing Melania saying what Michele said and call Michele Moochele or an ape and worse.

Screw then. Trump is incompetent but covered by wealth.

Did any Trump kid mention their birth mother on the stage? They don't gave the courage to do the decent thing.

The more I think about it the more I think when Melania uttered the phrase "you keep your promise", she was referring to just that. A warning.

That was a phrase she inserted herself, the rare line that wasn't taken directly from the Michelle speech. I think maybe she had a subliminal message.

Not that it would have penetrated that cheeze whiz covered head...

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif
Maybe he is a submissive? :dunno:

I'm not voting for The Donald, but I really don't think this is THAT big of a deal. I really honestly don't care if Melania plagiarized a speech or not.

I don't care that Melania did it or read it. Its the snapshot we fortunately get of the lack of genuine character and lack of morality of the campaign team family versus the depth of character and morality of the President and his wife that the words about keeping one's word and honor and family, were deliberately lifted from.

(Pence is right now talking about Trump's devotion to his family) Trump cheated on his wife. He took a trophy wife to be his kid's stepmother.

Think about it. Michele said those exact words. They mean something in her and her husbands' heart. They are married. Made vows to each other and are raising a beautiful family together.

Look at all the white hypocrites hearing Melania saying what Michele said and call Michele Moochele or an ape and worse.

Did any Trump kid mention their birth mother on the stage? They don't gave the courage to do the decent thing.

The more I think about it the more I think when Melania uttered the phrase "you keep your promise", she was referring to just that. A warning.

That was a phrase she inserted herself, the rare line that wasn't taken directly from the Michelle speech. I think maybe she had a subliminal message.

In the middle of the speech she said gorva Bjorn nakaka ebeda bakalala liti ponagin which means please don't make me sleep with him and trump Jr again.

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif

"It's so YUUUGE it's the biggest and best in the world. And it's far beyond anything anyone else can understand because I'm smart and you're all morons. That's how humble I am."

22551038913_a5dd529fcb_z.jpg

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif

Not from what Ivana said.

In the middle of the speech she said gorva Bjorn nakaka ebeda bakalala liti ponagin which means please don't make me sleep with him and trump Jr again.

Oh, cut it out! :slap:

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif

"It's so YUUUGE it's the biggest and best in the world. And it's far beyond anything anyone else can understand because I'm smart and you're all morons. That's how humble I am."

22551038913_a5dd529fcb_z.jpg

That's "umble."

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif

Oh hell. I dont even want to know. :laugh:

Weird huh?

shakehead.gif

Oh hell. I dont even want to know. :laugh:

Know why her name is Ivana?

'cause all the time she be like, "Ivana new car, Ivana new house, Ivana new clothes, Ivana plane that's legally registered...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back