Uh Oh -- More Uncovered Audio From The Apprentice Vault LIKELY To Be Released

Trump's supporters have admitted time and time again since he won the election that they never cared what his character or policies were about from the beginning. All they wanted was to win at all costs. These videos will change nothing.
Yep. That how bad Hillary is.

So, some of you may remember hearing that there were some racist outtakes from The Apprentice, specifically of Trump using the N-word and calling his kids "retards." But there was an issue with its release because of a $5 million dollar confidentiality agreement.

Well, Tom Arnold HAS those outtakes.

Tom Arnold claims he has unreleased outtakes of Donald Trump using racially inflammatory language including "every offensive, racist thing ever," recorded when the president-elect was the star of The Apprentice.

The actor-comedian made the revelation on Dori Monson's KIRO Radio show, and further claimed the tapes had Trump using all manner of foul language, as well as calling his son a "retard."

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” said Arnold.

He added: "It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children."

Tom Arnold: I Have "Racist" Trump Outtakes From 'The Apprentice'
But today, Tom just posted this on twitter:

2chkdbo.png

Oh shit! Would've been nice to have this released PRIOR to the orange turd stealing the election, but at least this could provide some entertainment. Looking forward to this audio! Sounds like it's gonna be even more outrageous than the Access Hollywood confessions of sexual assault and adultery. Ha!

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO

Hey, pipsqueak -- I've noticed you're following me around the board like some kind of weirdo. I get that you want my attention, but just dial it back a bit. You're trying way too hard.
pipsqueak?...lol ok...but if the pressure is just getting to be too much I'll let you Rant In Peace, but you may want to consult someone about that paranoia thing, when you post on a message board and someone answers it really isn't that weird nor is it being followed, paranoia just makes it feel that way.

Trump's supporters have admitted time and time again since he won the election that they never cared what his character or policies were about from the beginning. All they wanted was to win at all costs. These videos will change nothing.
Please don't tell him that, he may stop

All of Trump's supporters don't deserve that much credit. He still won the Republican nomination over much more conservative candidates. Many of you were hoodwinked.

All of Trump's supporters don't deserve that much credit. He still won the Republican nomination over much more conservative candidates. Many of you were hoodwinked.
Oh, the irony.

Oh, the irony.

How? I supported a conservative in 2008, 2012, and 2016. I've supported conservatives for longer than Trump has claimed to be one. :dunno:

So, some of you may remember hearing that there were some racist outtakes from The Apprentice, specifically of Trump using the N-word and calling his kids "retards." But there was an issue with its release because of a $5 million dollar confidentiality agreement.

Well, Tom Arnold HAS those outtakes.

Tom Arnold claims he has unreleased outtakes of Donald Trump using racially inflammatory language including "every offensive, racist thing ever," recorded when the president-elect was the star of The Apprentice.

The actor-comedian made the revelation on Dori Monson's KIRO Radio show, and further claimed the tapes had Trump using all manner of foul language, as well as calling his son a "retard."

“I have the outtakes to The Apprentice where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” said Arnold.

He added: "It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children."

Tom Arnold: I Have "Racist" Trump Outtakes From 'The Apprentice'
But today, Tom just posted this on twitter:

2chkdbo.png

Oh shit! Would've been nice to have this released PRIOR to the orange turd stealing the election, but at least this could provide some entertainment. Looking forward to this audio! Sounds like it's gonna be even more outrageous than the Access Hollywood confessions of sexual assault and adultery. Ha!
I don't care. Like at all.

Trump will either be a good president or a bad one.

My deal is real simple. After all these years watching politicians on both sides of the aisle be skewered for just being human, screw ups and potty mouths included I'm tired of it. And I believe so are many others.

Say for example when Obama's girls really gave him a hard time over the Turkey Pardon debacle, a lot of people were going after them for not having the "class" or "dignity" not to throw shade on their poor father, I found it funny as hell. And Obama learned a very valuable lesson.

:)

Don't mess with your teenage daughters and make them stand there with a turkey. Because there is no way the girls could look cool under any circumstance.

Or when Obama was taking that selfie with that beautiful woman during Mandela's celebration of his life and Michelle OMG looked like she could have killed him.

I don't blame her. I would have given him a knuckle sandwich. We expect too much of our elected representatives. And their families. We really do.

Trump has had a wild life and a wild ride as a wealthy playboy all the way across to a reality show star.
He's human and has been a self admitted complete asshole at times in his life.

All I care about is how he really can "Make America great Again". I'm not going to sweat the small stuff.

True, they don't care. But Trump does. The release will infuriate Donald, and he'll tweet about it for an entire year. That will be very satisfying to watch, and why they must be released. He's already sicking his lawyers on Tom threatening a defamation suit over them, so obviously there's a lot of stuff on there he doesn't want getting out.

snowflakes will be snowflakes... political correctness dictates it

My only question concerns the anal beads being removed from the mouth in your avatar. You figure they were inserted into his mouth to begin with, or were they inserted into the intended exit and fished through the talk-a-lot?

ooooh, Trump said a swear.

I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!

My deal is real simple. After all these years watching politicians on both sides of the aisle be skewered for just being human, screw ups and potty mouths included I'm tired of it. And I believe so are many others.

Say for example when Obama's girls really gave him a hard time over the Turkey Pardon debacle, a lot of people were going after them for not having the "class" or "dignity" not to throw shade on their poor father, I found it funny as hell. And Obama learned a very valuable lesson.

Don't mess with your teenage daughters and make them stand there with a turkey. Because there is no way the girls could look cool under any circumstance.

Huh? I honestly have no idea what you're referring to.

Or when Obama was taking that selfie with that beautiful woman during Mandela's celebration of his life and Michelle OMG looked like she could have killed him.

I don't blame her. I would have given him a knuckle sandwich. We expect too much of our elected representatives. And their families. We really do.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about here either. WTF? Strange what conservatives fixate on. It's really, really bizarre.

You remember these non-events, yet couldn't give even a SINGLE FUCK over Trump's hot mic episode on Access Hollywood where he admits to engaging in sexual assault? You "don't care" about what these Apprentice tapes reveal about Trump and his lack of character? He's on tape calling his son a "retard," that doesn't bother you? On tape, using the c-word and the n-word. That doesn't bother you?

But you remember some "Turkey Pardon" debacle that no one remembers except fevered conservatives who only get their news from Breitbart op-eds?

Conservatism is a mental illness.

My only question concerns the anal beads being removed from the mouth in your avatar. You figure they were inserted into his mouth to begin with, or were they inserted into the intended exit and fished through the talk-a-lot?

I can't begin to describe how much it pleases me knowing how much my avatar bothers you. :badgrin:

I can't begin to describe how much it pleases me knowing how much my avatar bothers you. :badgrin:

It doesn't bother me. But I do question why someone would sport anal beads while expecting others to take them seriously. As if your points weren't bad enough.

True, they don't care. But Trump does. The release will infuriate Donald, and he'll tweet about it for an entire year. That will be very satisfying to watch, and why they must be released. He's already sicking his lawyers on Tom threatening a defamation suit over them, so obviously there's a lot of stuff on there he doesn't want getting out.
Who cares

It doesn't bother me. But I do question why someone would sport anal beads while expecting others to take them seriously. As if your points weren't bad enough.

Thanks for the free rent! lol, it's naptime now, gramps. Someone's cranky!

Forum List

Back