🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uh oh. Murkowski endorses Peltola!

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Two tards together.

POUE52FUZFBDDKZ24ZIRH7JRAM.jpg

Could a Democrat win the Senate in this red state? It would be a huge upset. Conservatives I know were skeptical but tell me they're very nervous about the possibility .
Pedophile relationships will be pushed.

With ranked choice voting, AK may be lost to the never ending cycle of Dem vote fraud.
Murkowski is one of the biggest RINO's in DC & elections will change nothing as the reset will be rolled out ASAP after the engineered crash no matter who is installed.

With ranked choice voting, AK may be lost to the never ending cycle of Dem vote fraud.
Murkowski is one of the biggest RINO's in DC & elections will change nothing as the reset will be rolled out ASAP after the engineered crash no matter who is installed.
The Murkowski cartel jammed through rigged choice voting as a last stab at holding power.

They're every bit as loathsome as anyone on the democrat side.

Could a Democrat win the Senate in this red state? It would be a huge upset. Conservatives I know were skeptical but tell me they're very nervous about the possibility .
More power to Alaska, getting whoever they choose to represent them.

Murkowski is likely to win as she will pick up sane Republicans and Democrats. Many of Don Young's supporters are backing Peltola as well.

When in trouble, pretend it was fraud.

Could a Democrat win the Senate in this red state?
Sure. Mark Begich and Mike Gravel were dems. Gravel was pretty popular. Begich is like Murkowski- Alaska politics is the 'family business'.

When Alaska and Hawaii became States, Alaska was a blue State and Hawaii was red. Hard to believe today...

Forum List

Back