Uh oh! Trump says the radical left is in control of Facebook and Twitter and he’s going to regulate!

need to be regulated.

Regulations be damned.
I thought trump and trumpians loved the recent stretch of regulations being slashed,
and NOW you support regulations that benefit your agenda. lol.

This shit isn’t complicated...Trump deregulates biz to help good real Americans and he regulates biz to help good real Americans.
Remember, he intends to ONLY govern for good real AMERICANS.
Sucks for you huh?
Who are these good real Americans since most everyone here is an American?

It’s about damn time.
So what was the illegal activity you are now conveniently claiming has been going on all this time?
1st Amendment is being abused
I don’t think you even understand the first amendment. No crime is being committed if a Tweet is being deleted by the company itself. His first amendment right would only be being violated if he was being charged with a crime for the Tweet.
Speech will be protected here ... government will take over
Just stop talking.

It’s about damn time.
So what was the illegal activity you are now conveniently claiming has been going on all this time?
Places like YouTube,Facebook and Twitter acting like publishers when they are benefitting from government protections for claiming they are a public platform.
What are you even talking about? Lol. This board never ceases to amaze me.
Look it up. If you don’t know.

It’s about damn time.
I don’t think you even understand the first amendment. No crime is being committed if a Tweet is being deleted by the company itself. His first amendment right would only be being violated if he was being charged with a crime for the Tweet.
Just stop talking.
See lol

Teddy Roosevelt was one of our greatest presidents for two reasons...national parks and his battle against the trusts.

Relevant reading...

The national parks are not America's greatest idea. They are the super-rich's greatest idea . . . for themselves.

The super rich love nature. Anyway, they love owning big chunks of nature. But they face competition. The masses can buy property right next door. Land developers buy up acreage and build condos or even worse, time-shares. Then Mr. and Mrs. Sack Lunch buy the condos and move in. They litter the area with themselves. The super-rich want privacy. [...]

So, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. devised a plan to get this. He began this just after the turn of the century in 1900. He bought up property in Maine. So did his peers — the younger super-rich. Then they gave the surrounding land to the National Park Service...This was for The People. The People could come and visit, but they could not come and stay...They have run this restricted-access land scheme over and over since 1906.

That’s right the whiny little bitch is going to try and stop tech giants! Stop what you ask? No one knows. Neither does Trump. His dumb ass will forget he even said this by next week.

Is this fascist? No not in my opinion. Perhaps if someone smart and effective was in charge I would call it that. This is just bullshit noise that intimidates no one and we’ll be quickly forgotten.

Meanwhile, the US death toll from COVID is at 90,000.
The tards get hysterical when their power is threatened. The clock's ticking.

It’s about damn time.
Just stop talking.
See lol
Yep.

Teddy Roosevelt was one of our greatest presidents for two reasons...national parks and his battle against the trusts.

Relevant reading...

The national parks are not America's greatest idea. They are the super-rich's greatest idea . . . for themselves.

The super rich love nature. Anyway, they love owning big chunks of nature. But they face competition. The masses can buy property right next door. Land developers buy up acreage and build condos or even worse, time-shares. Then Mr. and Mrs. Sack Lunch buy the condos and move in. They litter the area with themselves. The super-rich want privacy. [...]

So, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. devised a plan to get this. He began this just after the turn of the century in 1900. He bought up property in Maine. So did his peers — the younger super-rich. Then they gave the surrounding land to the National Park Service...This was for The People. The People could come and visit, but they could not come and stay...They have run this restricted-access land scheme over and over since 1906.
I do not agree with the premise that private interests can provide protection for land that the government cannot.
The government is bound by law and regulation...private parties left to their own end are not. Market forces are too strong. This will ultimately lead to these lands being traded on the open market. Setting aside lands EXTRA of markets is vital for the protection of those lands.

It’s about damn time.
Google isn't the government.
Google wants to do business in America you will respect our laws
Google is a private outfit, just like USMB and all the other social media boards. They get to kick off who they choose.

Relevant reading...

The Rockefellers still have a summer compound in the depths of Acadia National Park. Totally hidden.

need to be regulated.

Regulations be damned.
I thought trump and trumpians loved the recent stretch of regulations being slashed,
and NOW you support regulations that benefit your agenda. lol.

This shit isn’t complicated...Trump deregulates biz to help good real Americans and he regulates biz to help good real Americans.
Remember, he intends to ONLY govern for good real AMERICANS.
Sucks for you huh?
Who are these good real Americans since most everyone here is an American?

Are you pretending not to know?
If I enlighten you it will hurt your feelings.

That’s right the whiny little bitch is going to try and stop tech giants! Stop what you ask? No one knows. Neither does Trump. His dumb ass will forget he even said this by next week.

Is this fascist? No not in my opinion. Perhaps if someone smart and effective was in charge I would call it that. This is just bullshit noise that intimidates no one and we’ll be quickly forgotten.

Where was your thread on Elizabeth Warren when she said the same thing about regulating them?

Where was your thread on Elizabeth Warren when she said the same thing about regulating them?
I don’t know what she said but I’m guessing she was at least specific. I doubt she claimed what they were doing was illegal under current law. Trump is too stupid to explain what these companies even did.

It’s about damn time.
Google isn't the government.
Google wants to do business in America you will respect our laws
Google is a private outfit, just like USMB and all the other social media boards. They get to kick off who they choose.
That is not true. The fact that you believe that only displays your ignorance.

The power companies cant disconnect your electricity because you're an ignorant tard.

Forum List

Back