Uh oh! Trump says the radical left is in control of Facebook and Twitter and he’s going to regulate!

This issue shows which people actually support business rights and private property rights from those merely pay lip service. You don’t need a gobmint solution if you feel like you’ve been treated unfairly, simply forsake your account and a start rival platform where you’re not so bitterly oppressed.
Thats a great idea.....except that Google controls the storefront the apps are available on.

Google being a gatekeeper to private industry is bs. And don't even say create a new "google"
It's either Google or Apple if you want your product on a smart phone

Thats a great idea.....except that Google controls the storefront the apps are available on.
Yet you can still go to the dev's sites and get those apps directly. So Google is no more the "gatekeeper" than Yahoo is a gatekeeper, when they compile news stories from other sources into a feed for you.

Amazon is not a "gatekeeper" of what can be sold and what cannot. You can go straight to the vendors and purchase, if you like.

Trump wants to control our internet like they do in china. He’s just using the dems as an excuse to do it.
You realize that has nothing to do with regulating content, right?
Umm wut???

Breaking up Facebook is not regulating them? You smoking crack?
Read, drunkard. What Warren proposed did not regulate the CONTENT.
Breaking them up is regulating them, dyke
Yes and? I specifically said CONTENT, lush.
There is no content if your company is broken up.....bulldyke

That’s right the whiny little bitch is going to try and stop tech giants! Stop what you ask? No one knows. Neither does Trump. His dumb ass will forget he even said this by next week.

Is this fascist? No not in my opinion. Perhaps if someone smart and effective was in charge I would call it that. This is just bullshit noise that intimidates no one and we’ll be quickly forgotten.

Meanwhile, the US death toll from COVID is at 90,000.
FINALLY! Let’s get some anti-trust laws in there let’s get conservatives again! Hell yes FREEDOM!!
Right lord knows you all love big government when it fits your agenda! The agenda in this case is simply to justify Trump whining about these companies. Of course, Trump said nothing about anti-trust laws in his post so you just wasted your time posting this.
Government is supposed to protect our free speech when it’s being banned. HELL YEA!
So, you'd be for faux, breightbart, the federalist, redstate, daily wire, gateway pundit, and all the rest of the alt-right crap having to post both sides as well?
They are alt right? Huh breibart is an alternative to the right? Um ok and I have no idea what your talking about ..
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

That’s right the whiny little bitch is going to try and stop tech giants! Stop what you ask? No one knows. Neither does Trump. His dumb ass will forget he even said this by next week.

Is this fascist? No not in my opinion. Perhaps if someone smart and effective was in charge I would call it that. This is just bullshit noise that intimidates no one and we’ll be quickly forgotten.

FINALLY! Let’s get some anti-trust laws in there let’s get conservatives again! Hell yes FREEDOM!!
Right lord knows you all love big government when it fits your agenda! The agenda in this case is simply to justify Trump whining about these companies. Of course, Trump said nothing about anti-trust laws in his post so you just wasted your time posting this.
Government is supposed to protect our free speech when it’s being banned. HELL YEA!
So, you'd be for faux, breightbart, the federalist, redstate, daily wire, gateway pundit, and all the rest of the alt-right crap having to post both sides as well?
They are alt right? Huh breibart is an alternative to the right? Um ok and I have no idea what your talking about ..
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.
Huh

Trump wants to control our internet like they do in china. He’s just using the dems as an excuse to do it.
You realize that has nothing to do with regulating content, right?
Umm wut???

Breaking up Facebook is not regulating them? You smoking crack?
Read, drunkard. What Warren proposed did not regulate the CONTENT.
Breaking them up is regulating them, dyke
Yes and? I specifically said CONTENT, lush.
There is no content if your company is broken up.....bulldyke
Of course there is, tosspot.. You still provide the same content you always did...you just don't have a monopoly of the industry. Put down the bottle and Google anti trust.

Stop the censorship they LOVE using on anyone to the right of Stalin. I have had 2 FB accounts permanently deleted in last 2 weeks. No idea why for EITHER of them...had just got off a 30 day ban on my main and it was gone few days later..good thing I had 3 accounts and can always make more. The swine that control FB are totalitarian leftists who love censorship. Good riddance to them.

Stop the censorship they LOVE using on anyone to the right of Stalin. I have had 2 FB accounts permanently deleted in last 2 weeks. No idea why for EITHER of them...had just got off a 30 day ban on my main and it was gone few days later..good thing I had 3 accounts and can always make more. The swine that control FB are totalitarian leftists who love censorship. Good riddance to them.
You people are so fucking dense. Here you are complaining that they censored you yet you are insisting someone censors them altogether. It’s so stupid.

Forum List

Back