Uh oh! Trump says the radical left is in control of Facebook and Twitter and he’s going to regulate!

That’s right the whiny little bitch is going to try and stop tech giants! Stop what you ask? No one knows. Neither does Trump. His dumb ass will forget he even said this by next week.

Is this fascist? No not in my opinion. Perhaps if someone smart and effective was in charge I would call it that. This is just bullshit noise that intimidates no one and we’ll be quickly forgotten.

Meanwhile, the US death toll from COVID is at 90,000.
While I don't support regulating facebook et al, it is true that they are all leftists and favor leftists while silencing the opposition. I have seen it too many times.

That’s right the whiny little bitch is going to try and stop tech giants! Stop what you ask? No one knows. Neither does Trump. His dumb ass will forget he even said this by next week.

Is this fascist? No not in my opinion. Perhaps if someone smart and effective was in charge I would call it that. This is just bullshit noise that intimidates no one and we’ll be quickly forgotten.

While I don't support regulating facebook et al, it is true that they are all leftists and favor leftists while silencing the opposition. I have seen it too many times.

Why haven’t they banned Trump’s fatass? My god I wish they would. Although on second thought maybe it’s for the best his account remains active. People have to be reminded on just how retarded he is days before the election.

Trump wants to control our internet like they do in china. He’s just using the dems as an excuse to do it.

It’s about damn time.
So what was the illegal activity you are now conveniently claiming has been going on all this time?
1st Amendment is being abused
I don’t think you even understand the first amendment. No crime is being committed if a Tweet is being deleted by the company itself. His first amendment right would only be being violated if he was being charged with a crime for the Tweet.

The a private company isn't the government.

The government can't stop free speech.

A private company can block all the speech they want.

There is no law or regulation that requires a private company to respect anyone's right to free speech.

Thry need to censor his ass. He would quit his job in no time. He is an attention seeking whore.

That's absolutely true. Large digital media corporations need to be regulated. They are benefiting from tax breaks while at the same time engaging in mass coordinated censorship.
I doubt that part concerns him.
"The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle!"

I think so. I think there are very real rumblings and very legitimate legal arguments for the regulation of large digital media corporations.
In modern society there can be a legal equivalency to utilities. A serious legal challenge is coming.
Based on what legal argument? What is trump even talking about when he refers to an "illegal situation"? What law is being broken? trump and anyone else who claims that something is "illegal" MUST CITE TO THE U.S. CODE. Let's review the cites to the U.S.C.

Anyone seen that Malkin vid that's in question--the one Trump forwarded that got taken down by Facebook?

That's why he's mad today.

So Malkin wrote a post defending a far-right conspiracy theorist who attacks Muslims. Malkin wasn't banned. She was bitching about Loomer being banned. Just like USMB, they don't allow that on the open board. FB wasn't the only one--how bad do you have to be to have UBER ban you? Good lord. She has got to be a total nutcase.. You would think Malkin had been arrested the way she and Laura Ingraham are carrying on. No one is stopping her from going on Fox and having a nice long rant about it, are they?

So what did Trump have to do with this? I had read he retweeted it and it got taken down, but maybe not. Malkin mentioned Trump as her defender and he took the bait--"thank you, Michelle." Is he just showing off for her?

need to be regulated.

Regulations be damned.
I thought trump and trumpians loved the recent stretch of regulations being slashed,
and NOW you support regulations that benefit your agenda. lol.

This shit isn’t complicated...Trump deregulates biz to help good real Americans and he regulates biz to help good real Americans.
Remember, he intends to ONLY govern for good real AMERICANS.
Sucks for you huh?

Just what is a "good real American"? A "good real American" is ALL OF US.

It’s about damn time.
So what was the illegal activity you are now conveniently claiming has been going on all this time?
Google isn't the government.
Google wants to do business in America you will respect our laws
Google is a private outfit, just like USMB and all the other social media boards. They get to kick off who they choose.
If it wants to pay campaign finance laws I’d be ok with it, but they are working to elect joe biden, and I’m for free speech so I’m ok with the gov stepping in bring equality to speech .. don’t you like equality? Lol

Anyone seen that Malkin vid that's in question--the one Trump forwarded that got taken down by Facebook?

That's why he's mad today.

So Malkin wrote a post defending a far-right conspiracy theorist who attacks Muslims. Malkin wasn't banned. She was bitching about Loomer being banned. Just like USMB, they don't allow that on the open board. FB wasn't the only one--how bad do you have to be to have UBER ban you? Good lord. She has got to be a total nutcase.. You would think Malkin had been arrested the way she and Laura Ingraham are carrying on. No one is stopping her from going on Fox and having a nice long rant about it, are they?

So what did Trump have to do with this? I had read he retweeted it and it got taken down, but maybe not. Malkin mentioned Trump as her defender and he took the bait--"thank you, Michelle." Is he just showing off for her?

Lol More disparities grown at conservative women that have more followers than any of your liberal females that don’t make movies for the past 30 years lol real successful women that get followers based off of providing informative information.
Speaking of loomer I need to send here my monthly donation! She will be sitting in congress soon.

It’s about damn time.
I don’t think you even understand the first amendment. No crime is being committed if a Tweet is being deleted by the company itself. His first amendment right would only be being violated if he was being charged with a crime for the Tweet.

The a private company isn't the government.

The government can't stop free speech.

A private company can block all the speech they want.

There is no law or regulation that requires a private company to respect anyone's right to free speech.
They are looking to protect free speech on two platforms that become the public online Square, unless Facebook wants to pay campaign finances I suggest they stop banning people. The most popular people on Facebook are young conservatives black Hispanic and white and Jewish We are the biggest diversified field on Facebook and Twitter that provide correct information about today’s current events that’s why were so popular

That's absolutely true. Large digital media corporations need to be regulated. They are benefiting from tax breaks while at the same time engaging in mass coordinated censorship.
I doubt that part concerns him.
"The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle!"

I think so. I think there are very real rumblings and very legitimate legal arguments for the regulation of large digital media corporations.
In modern society there can be a legal equivalency to utilities. A serious legal challenge is coming.
Based on what legal argument? What is trump even talking about when he refers to an "illegal situation"? What law is being broken? trump and anyone else who claims that something is "illegal" MUST CITE TO THE U.S. CODE. Let's review the cites to the U.S.C.
Where did I state 'illegal'?

Where was your thread on Elizabeth Warren when she said the same thing about regulating them?
I don’t know what she said but I’m guessing she was at least specific. I doubt she claimed what they were doing was illegal under current law. Trump is too stupid to explain what these companies even did.

Facebook and Twitter are violating their agreements under the telecommunications act

It sounds like Republicans want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine...:popcorn:

It sounds like Republicans want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine...:popcorn:
Thats funny. The left are free to have any show on tv/radio they like. Their problem was NO ONE TUNED IN. Your message is shit. Without putting your political ideology into a comedy skit no one cares to hear it.

Trump wants to control our internet like they do in china. He’s just using the dems as an excuse to do it.
You realize that has nothing to do with regulating content, right?
Umm wut???

Breaking up Facebook is not regulating them? You smoking crack?

Forum List

Back