Uk abortion group reminds women gender selective abortion is legal

You cannot stop a woman from having an abortion because the fetus is the 'wrong' sex. Its not like you can ask each woman why she is having the abortion.

You cannot stop a woman from having an abortion because the fetus is the 'wrong' sex. Its not like you can ask each woman why she is having the abortion.

Considering most of the aborted fetuses due to sex are female, and they are aborted due to patriarchial feelings, This must be quite a conundrum for most feminists.

You're right why should a woman need a reason to murder her own child. After all she created it all by herself. :cuckoo:

It's done by people of diversity and tolerance do feminazis will overlook that future feminists are getting aborted off. Libby hierarchy is important

I'm sorry Noomi. This is America. It isn't Australia. I have deep convictions about fetii and children. I could never, ever, ever, ever, EVAR agree with selecting a kid based on gender. That is some sick, fucked up bullshit. Have a kid and then maybe you'll understand.

It's not even about having your own kid. It's about recognizing the basic right of all humans to LIVE.

You're right why should a woman need a reason to murder her own child. After all she created it all by herself. :cuckoo:

Even allowing for you being in Texasss, we need a sex education forum.

Ya wanna try this again?

How many people does it take to make a baby?

Even allowing for you being in Texasss, need a sex education forum.

Ya wanna try this again?

I don't what is funnier the fact you thought I was serious or the silly question you posed.

Perhaps you should look up the word "facetious".

BTW Texas has only one "s".

Ya wanna try this again?

Since you were a lab experiment, it obviously took several.

Ya wanna try this again?

I see what you thought was an F-16 was actually sarcasm that went screaming over your head.

it's not even about having your own kid. It's about recognizing the basic right of all humans to live.

myob

And how is this not OUR business?

Obviously, I don't know if you are male or female but, just for the sake of this conversation ...

Do you really believe I should have the power to force you to reproduce?

Do you believe GOVERNMENT should have the power to force you to reproduce?

Do you believe we should have more and more laws that force women to reproduce?

And (with apologies to Texasss), if you do believe those things, do you believe the male who supplied the sperm should be held legally and equally responsible?

Finally - I'm not staying so will look at this later.

Forum List

Back