Uk abortion group reminds women gender selective abortion is legal

Fathers do not have equal rights at all. You cannot prevent your girlfriend from having an abortion. You are not a father until she gives birth.

That's insane. The only crazier thing I've read is a sociopathic woman say its not a human until I say it is

It is not insane at all. That is how it is. You have no rights to the fetus until the woman chooses to give birth.

What I find amazing is you worker at a fast food joint in of all fucking places Australia, has so much time to post on a US Based forum. All of this while bitching and moaning about how much she hates her employer and her work.
You are wasting time. Go get some skills and then a better job.
You don't belong here.
You are always wrong. And always on the wrong side of issues.
Get lost Wallaby.
Oh. BTW, you are wrong here too. You may think you have it all figured out, but you don't.

You cannot stop a woman from having an abortion because the fetus is the 'wrong' sex. Its not like you can ask each woman why she is having the abortion.

What exactly is "The Wrong Sex"? You must be joking.

The 'wrong sex' is when the woman find that her fetus is a girl when she wanted a boy, or vice versa. She should be happy with any sex, but I can understand her frustration if she desperately wants a daughter and already has five sons.

That's insane. The only crazier thing I've read is a sociopathic woman say its not a human until I say it is

It is not insane at all. That is how it is. You have no rights to the fetus until the woman chooses to give birth.

What I find amazing is you worker at a fast food joint in of all fucking places Australia, has so much time to post on a US Based forum. All of this while bitching and moaning about how much she hates her employer and her work.
You don't belong here.
Get lost Wallaby.
Oh. BTW, you are wrong here too. You may think you have it all figured out, but you don't.

Do you have anything better to do than rant?

You cannot stop a woman from having an abortion because the fetus is the 'wrong' sex. Its not like you can ask each woman why she is having the abortion.

The 'wrong sex' is when the woman find that her fetus is a girl when she wanted a boy, or vice versa. She should be happy with any sex, but I can understand her frustration if she desperately wants a daughter and already has five sons.
And the life developing in her womb? In your view, that does not count.
Just get the old vacuum and let the Doc do his or her thing.
Is that how it works? No compassion. No thoughts of the unborn child...
Great..

You don't belong here.
Get lost Wallaby.

Do you have anything better to do than rant?

My intent was to bug the shit out of you. Based on your reply, I succeeded.

And the life developing in her womb? In your view, that does not count.
Just get the old vacuum and let the Doc do his or her thing.
Is that how it works? No compassion. No thoughts of the unborn child...
Great..

I'm sorry, did you want to adopt it? Oh wait, you don't want to help with the problem of abortion and adopt the unwanted babies, you just want to treat women like brood mares. My bad.

It's sad to see the utter moral nihilism these death worshiping pro-abortionists are willing to embrace rather than even consider mitigating an indefensible political position. They are so shallow and lacking in character that they would throw away their very humanity rather than loosen their grip on "an issue" by which they orient their sense of self because there is nothing else to them. There is no reasoning with unthinking drones, and no point to appealing to the humanity of those who lack the intelligence to consider the morality of a position that they have swallowed whole and uncritically.

Why not? Is there something wrong with asking a woman why she would undergo a "simple medical procedure"?

I'm sorry, did you want to adopt it? Oh wait, you don't want to help with the problem of abortion and adopt the unwanted babies, you just want to treat women like brood mares. My bad.

There are plenty of people that would prefer to adopt your child, versus you just killing it off for selfish reasons.

Considering most of the aborted fetuses due to sex are female, and they are aborted due to patriarchial feelings, This must be quite a conundrum for most feminists.

No, not really. The kind of cultures that practice sex-selection abortions aren't the ones a woman would want to be born into to start with. So kind of a win for everyone.

You know, backwards, religious, conservative.

Considering most of the aborted fetuses due to sex are female, and they are aborted due to patriarchial feelings, This must be quite a conundrum for most feminists.

No, not really. The kind of cultures that practice sex-selection abortions aren't the ones a woman would want to be born into to start with. So kind of a win for everyone.

And now JoeBitch is a proponent of genocide. Bravo.

I think that you don't know what that word really means...

(Psst. Psst. Chicks aren't another race!)

Okay, let's get real here. The reason why these cultures practice sex-selection abortions is that boys can provide for them in their old age, girls just end up costing them a bunch of money when they have to be married off and they have to come up with a dowry.

Shit, this weekend, I saw about four white couples with Chinese babies, so that's working out well for China, I guess.

Reality. Most of the world is overpopulated and needs to do what it has to do. Controlling your population is the difference between a rich country and a poor one.

I think that you don't know what that word really means...

(Psst. Psst. Chicks aren't another race!)

Okay, let's get real here. The reason why these cultures practice sex-selection abortions is that boys can provide for them in their old age, girls just end up costing them a bunch of money when they have to be married off and they have to come up with a dowry.

Shit, this weekend, I saw about four white couples with Chinese babies, so that's working out well for China, I guess.

Reality. Most of the world is overpopulated and needs to do what it has to do. Controlling your population is the difference between a rich country and a poor one.

I know exactly what it means, you propose that a culture with a gender imbalance is a great thing if the culture, by your reckoning of course, is detrimental to its female population. Less women being born = gender imbalance, = gradual decline and possible elimination of said culture. Sounds like a genocidal plan (even if self inflicted) to me, and you seem to be all for it.

[

I know exactly what it means, you propose that a culture with a gender imbalance is a great thing if the culture, by your reckoning of course, is detrimental to its female population. Less women being born = gender imbalance, = gradual decline and possible elimination of said culture. Sounds like a genocidal plan (even if self inflicted) to me, and you seem to be all for it.

Quite the contrary, first world countries have been practicing birth control and abortion for decades. We're fine.

Girl babies aren't considered as valuable. Boys can import wives from other countries, which is what is happening in places like Korea and China.

It all ends up working out, eventually.

But I do understand why you guys need to make a big deal about this. People are rejecting most of your other arguments.

[

Quite the contrary, first world countries have been practicing birth control and abortion for decades. We're fine.

Girl babies aren't considered as valuable. Boys can import wives from other countries, which is what is happening in places like Korea and China.

But I do understand why you guys need to make a big deal about this. People are rejecting most of your other arguments.

So the negative procreation rates in Europe and Japan are "just fine"

Those places are not having enough children to maintain thier population, I don't see how that is "just fine"

and you didnt respond to my question, as usual, dickhead.

[

Those places are not having enough children to maintain thier population, I don't see how that is "just fine"

Oh, you had a question? I thought it was just more of your usual crazy talk.

Yeah, negative procreation rates are wonderful. The planet has too many humans on it now.

Yeah, negative procreation rates are wonderful. The planet has too many humans on it now.

and this is unassailible proof that JoeB is a human hating genocidal douchbag.

I know one human who's removal from this planet can only improve things....

Yeah, clearly we need more of THIS in the world.

IMG04.jpg

IMG04.jpg

Have a problem with black people Joe?

IMG04.jpg

Have a problem with black people Joe?

I have a problem with children starving to death becuase they are born into places that can't support them.

I'm just not sure why you don't.

Or do you just live in fear of women controlling their lady parts.

Forum List

Back