UK Parliament openly discussed Israeli WAR CRIMES... nothing has changed :frown:

No matter how thin You try to slice, constantly blaming one side will never bring to peace, just stiffen each side.
When a group from one continent invades the land of those from another continent, occupies them in a most brutal fashion for decades and forms a government that brings their state sponsored terrorism to the indigenous people who were there for centuries, you can blame them

This is very straight forward. Please read the report in the OP prior to responding.

As if Palestinian Arabs are themselves not from different continents. :dig:
Want me to show?

I want to know what abi thinks the proper response to rockets and mortars SHOULD be.

I want to know what abi thinks the proper response to rockets and mortars SHOULD be.

Probably depends, based on how Jewish you are.
Had the Jews not resisted the Nazis, we may have been exterminated.

But, the rockets and mortars came after the occupation. The question she should answer is:
What is the proper response to occupation?

But, the rockets and mortars came after the occupation. The question she should answer is:

Your dodge is noted.

I imagine that you can't bring yourself to answer the question.

Your dodge is noted.

So is yours. The rockets came after the occupation. Now matter how much you people pretend in history that doesn't exist, this simple fact will always be true.

Your dodge is noted.

I've asked that question so many times. Never been answered.

Your dodge is noted.

So is yours. The rockets came after the occupation. Now matter how much you people pretend in history that doesn't exist, this simple fact will always be true.

A question was asked.

YOu did not answer. YOu asked another question.

YOu dodged.

You don't get to ask questions and expect to get them answered when you dodge questions asked on you.

I answered your questions early without any fanfare or dodging or games.

I've asked that question so many times. Never been answered.
Start a thread. It was answered multiple times and the answer is obvious.

You did not answer it here. The answer is obvious. I provided it. YOu dodged.
POST 34.

Will you answer now?

Sure.

The Proper response to occupation depends on the occupation.

After two or three generations of starting wars and losing them?

Time for a negotiated peace.

One where you are not going to get what you want.

END THE OCCUPATION.

THe proper response to a Terror Attack is to give the Terrorists what they want?

Screw that shit. That's not the America Way.

What is your cultural background that that is the lesson you learned?
The occupation is a multi-decade-long terror attack.

No, it's not.

What cultural background leads you to believe that the proper response to a Terror Attack is to give the Terrorist what they want?

END THE OCCUPATION.

THe proper response to a Terror Attack is to give the Terrorists what they want?

Screw that shit. That's not the America Way.

What is your cultural background that that is the lesson you learned?
The occupation is a multi-decade-long terror attack.

Islamic terrorism multi-generational syndrome.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).”

END THE OCCUPATION.

The occupation in Gaza IS ended. It was ended with the Israeli withdrawal in 2005. The Gazans had every opportunity right then to transform their nation into a thriving, successful, peaceful place with some really nice beaches. They chose wrong. There are consequences.

You can't possibly be suggesting that Israel open the borders and remove the sea blockade. Just what do you think would happen? With weapons coming in from Iran and Qatar?

Forum List

Back