UK Parliament openly discussed Israeli WAR CRIMES... nothing has changed :frown:

If Israel is not occupying Palestine because there never was a State of Palestine, Who did Egypt and Jordan occupy in 1948?

That's OK, everybody ducks that question.

I certainly don't duck that question. Israel. And the occupation ended when Jordan and Egypt signed peace treaties with Israel. Confirming the international border between Jordan and Egypt and Israel.

This isn't actually HARD, you know.
I certainly don't duck that question. Israel.
You wouldn't have a link to that, would you?

Other than the Mandate documents I've shown you a million times, and the peace treaties themselves, and UNGA resolution 273? What kind of "link" would convince you that Israel actually IS a State? And has been since 1948?

That is correct but that begs a question,

If Israel is not occupying Palestine because there never was a State of Palestine, Who did Egypt and Jordan occupy in 1948?
Dammit Tinmore! I am too tired to deal with your

81ZZOi3zogL._SL1500_.jpg

Tonight.

:biggrin: :) ;)
The UN Plan of Partition was in 1947.

81ZZOi3zogL._SL1500_.jpg

Tonight.

The partition plan was rejected and never implemented by the Security Council.

There was no partition.

I certainly don't duck that question. Israel. And the occupation ended when Jordan and Egypt signed peace treaties with Israel. Confirming the international border between Jordan and Egypt and Israel.

Other than the Mandate documents I've shown you a million times, and the peace treaties themselves, and UNGA resolution 273? What kind of "link" would convince you that Israel actually IS a State? And has been since 1948?
The Mandate could not, and did not, transfer any Palestinian land to Israel.

81ZZOi3zogL._SL1500_.jpg

Tonight.

There was no partition.
How did Israel become a State without the plan of partition that recognized it, and not the State of Judea?

81ZZOi3zogL._SL1500_.jpg

Tonight.

There was no partition.
How did Israel become a State without the plan of partition that recognized it, and not the State of Judea?
Israel rolled its military across Palestine attacking civilians, driving them out of their homes, and stealing their land by military force.

81ZZOi3zogL._SL1500_.jpg

Tonight.

There was no partition.
Israel rolled its military across Palestine attacking civilians, driving them out of their homes, and stealing their land by military force.
The State of Judea was in historic Palestine, Only the State of Israel is there now; why was there no State of Palestine created in 1947?

It defined the Palestinian land as the place for the Jewish people. It was the formation of the government, the fulfillment of the four criteria for Statehood and the declaration, in keeping with that Mandate, which created the State of Palestine which was immediately renamed Israel. The place is the same. It was called Palestine. It is now called Israel. It never changed hands. A government came in to being there, in accordance with the Mandate.

There was no partition.
The State of Judea was in historic Palestine, Only the State of Israel is there now; why was there no State of Palestine created in 1947?

Because the Palestinian Arabs rejected the Partition Plan of 1947.

There was no partition.

Because the Palestinian Arabs rejected the Partition Plan of 1947.
So, nothing but repeal, never works. Was that a right wing initiative.

There was no partition.
Why "create" something that is already there?

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be?

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be?
:eusa_doh:

There was no partition.
Why "create" something that is already there?
The State of Judea was not created for alleged Judeans. A State of Israel was created for Israelis and the Israelites.

Forum List

Back