UK politicians ran pedophile ring

I wonder why I hear nothing of this in the news here in America? The only reason why I know about this is because of this website. If not for my membership here, I would have never even known about this horrible story.

Media in U.S. filters out the negative news about other white countries. They prefer to tar countries that are not white.

I'm not sure why they filter news. I know they do their level best not to report most of the crimes by Muslims in the UK and throughout Europe - when France was set on fire there was not as much reported about it as I thought there should have been. In France it was out of fear they didn't report too much - but what was America's excuse? Who knows.

I wonder why I hear nothing of this in the news here in America? The only reason why I know about this is because of this website. If not for my membership here, I would have never even known about this horrible story.

Media in U.S. filters out the negative news about other white countries. They prefer to tar countries that are not white.

I'm not sure why they filter news. I know they do their level best not to report most of the crimes by Muslims in the UK and throughout Europe - when France was set on fire there was not as much reported about it as I thought there should have been. In France it was out of fear they didn't report too much - but what was America's excuse? Who knows.

Reporting sectarian violence in a western country tars the image of the western country. Therefore it is a big No. Things like sectarian violence are supposed to only happen in non-white countries. However, reality does not conform to this wishful thinking. So they create their version of reality by selective reporting of news.

Reporting sectarian violence in a western country tars the image of the western country. Therefore it is a big No. Things like sectarian violence are supposed to only happen in non-white countries. However, reality does not conform to this wishful thinking. So they create their version of reality by selective reporting of news.

It also has to do with ratings. They air the stories they think are going to garner the most attention. I imagine that is why we haven't heard much about this particular case in America. Sadly, a lot of people would not care because it is happening in another country.

That is another reason I like reading USMB, Chris. You have people like Vikrant, Depotoo, SallyJT2, Rosie, Aris2chat and others who post news from around the world and know what they are talking about - there are a lot of very informed people on this board! Who was the guy who broke the news about the Ferguson Grand Jury decision not to indict that writes here? I forgot his screen name but he does really well and has some excellent contacts for information too!

That guy - cannot remember his screen name - had the news they decided not to indict at about 6 p.m. that night and they didn't release that news on television news media until about 9:30 - 10 p.m. that night. He was way, way out in front of them on that one!

Care4all,

I have few more updates for you:

- John Mann, MP is in charge of the investigation
- Now, it is being reported that not one but five rings operated throughout UK
- A dossier has been handed over to police that contains evidence against 22 politicians. Three of them are serving MPs and another three belong to the House of Lords. Thirteen of them are former ministers
- In some cases, multiple MPs together participated in orgies that included torture and sexual abuse of children
- According to Mann, the evidence is really strong. So I think this time these guys will face the justice

UK Police Investigating Five Alleged Pedophile Rings Involving Highly Influential Politicians VICE News

It also has to do with ratings. They air the stories they think are going to garner the most attention. I imagine that is why we haven't heard much about this particular case in America. Sadly, a lot of people would not care because it is happening in another country.

Media knows that negative stories about white folks does not sell well.

That's not true at all. There are PLENTY of negative stories about white people, as well as other ethnic groups. You are starting to get a little silly about this.

That statement really angers me because it is bogus!

Care4all,

- A dossier has been handed over to police that contains evidence against 22 politicians. Three of them are serving MPs and another three belong to the House of Lords. Thirteen of them are former ministers
- In some cases, multiple MPs together participated in orgies that included torture and sexual abuse of children
- According to Mann, the evidence is really strong. So I think this time these guys will face the justice

UK Police Investigating Five Alleged Pedophile Rings Involving Highly Influential Politicians VICE News

Yes, the rape and murders of the boys - those cases where the MP was present and saw the other official kill the boy? That is most likely a satanic ring. They sexually abuse the children - then murder them - as a sacrifice to their god - Satan - it's hard for normal every day folks to comprehend that level of evil but it is out there. In far greater numbers than people realize. They counted 13 prime ministers of the past involved - I believe the number to be far higher and for the record - there were many accounts - including testimonies from victims - that former Prime Minister Edward Heath not only sodomized boys but was involved in murder - he was a satanist and those rapes happened at satanic rituals where he was present. Saville was another satanist - his victims were forced to participate in satanic rituals. Interesting how they left that out of the stories concerning him.

The story of Regina Louf exposing Belgium paedophiles - and the elite was a huge story. Almost 2 dozen people were murdered as a result of that investigation - they murdered everyone rather than let them testify - police included. Amazing and they got away with it too. For now. One day they will face God and be in hell for all eternity for what they have done.

Care4all,

Yes, the rape and murders of the boys - those cases where the MP was present and saw the other official kill the boy? That is most likely a satanic ring. They sexually abuse the children - then murder them - as a sacrifice to their god - Satan - it's hard for normal every day folks to comprehend that level of evil but it is out there. In far greater numbers than people realize. They counted 13 prime ministers of the past involved - I believe the number to be far higher and for the record - there were many accounts - including testimonies from victims - that former Prime Minister Edward Heath not only sodomized boys but was involved in murder - he was a satanist and those rapes happened at satanic rituals where he was present. Saville was another satanist - his victims were forced to participate in satanic rituals. Interesting how they left that out of the stories concerning him.

The story of Regina Louf exposing Belgium paedophiles - and the elite was a huge story. Almost 2 dozen people were murdered as a result of that investigation - they murdered everyone rather than let them testify - police included. Amazing and they got away with it too. For now. One day they will face God and be in hell for all eternity for what they have done.

It is scary.

You know, Vikrant, there was a time when a journalist was a journalist. Not this nonsense you see today. Mediocrity is their middle name - many cannot even spell correctly - but there was a sense of duty to the American public to report the news. The good - the bad - the ugly - they would even risk their lives to get that story to the people - nothing was too much. Today? Today you have sellouts - narcissists who want their name in the headlines and care nothing for the truth. They are the first ones to throw truth under the bus because at the end of the day it is all about them. These same journalists will be the first to go when Communism takes over so what have they gained for all their bowing down to the left? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They have sold their own souls for filthy lucre'. That is what they have done.

That's not true at all. There are PLENTY of negative stories about white people, as well as other ethnic groups. You are starting to get a little silly about this.

Don't get angry. Imagine how a dark skinned person feels who is constantly a target of propaganda.

You know, Vikrant, there was a time when a journalist was a journalist. Not this nonsense you see today. Mediocrity is their middle name - many cannot even spell correctly - but there was a sense of duty to the American public to report the news. The good - the bad - the ugly - they would even risk their lives to get that story to the people - nothing was too much. Today? Today you have sellouts - narcissists who want their name in the headlines and care nothing for the truth. They are the first ones to throw truth under the bus because at the end of the day it is all about them. These same journalists will be the first to go when Communism takes over so what have they gained for all their bowing down to the left? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They have sold their own souls for filthy lucre'. That is what they have done.

I'm sure there are sell-outs, but the media is NOT reluctant to report negatively about white people. That is just crazy.

Don't get angry. Imagine how a dark skinned person feels who is constantly a target of propaganda.

NO! I tire of this angle, which is nothing but lies.

Whatever, keep spreading your stupid hateful liberal lies to cause division and ruin our country. THAT is all you are accomplishing. :rolleyes-41: I'm out of here. Have a nice evening/night, whatever.

NO! I tire of this angle, which is nothing but lies.

You get tired easily. Imagine how tired dark skinned folks are who constantly have to hear negative crap from white media.

Whatever, keep spreading your stupid hateful liberal lies to cause division and ruin our country. THAT is all you are accomplishing. :rolleyes-41: I'm out of here. Have a nice evening/night, whatever.

Good night!

Care4all,

It is scary.

Nothing that Jesus Christ cannot handle, Vikrant. Jesus is LORD. Not Satan. Remember that. It is better to fear God who has the power to cast into hell than to ever fear a mere mortal being. What is man? A vapor. Here today. Gone tomorrow. Nothing to concern ourselves about. Here is a thought -

Suppose some of these people confessing have given their life to Christ and repented of their sins. So they come out and tell all they know and those people out more people on the lower levels because the guys at the top - the Kings, Presidents, leaders, who are also involved - do not want their names coming out - so they are cutting deals and sending threats and seeing who they can intimidate into silence. I'm sure it is all quite the sordid affair - but still - who will they pay off - buy off - when they face God?

Back to when they threaten through blackmail - (Regina Louf said that is how these elitists control goverment leaders - get them involved in these child sex parties - sacrifice some children in front of them - take photos without their knowledge and then later on tell them they have photographs black mail them into silence and obeying what they say)

What needs to happen is people need to say - go ahead and do your worst. I'm still telling the world who you are and what you've done and I'm going to testify against you in court. If I don't make it I have it written down and will turn it in that way - but one way or the other - you guys are going down. That is what they need to do. imo. If it were me that is what I would do - because at the end of the day - all you have is your willingness to do the right thing and know that God is watching it all.

These people have a choice. They can obey their conscience and do the right thing and refuse to be bought off or blackmailed - or they can cave in and then on judgment day their conscience is going to stand up and testify against them before God's judgment seat and they will spend all eternity in hell - which will be a far worse suffering than any humiliation they might face now because of being blackmailed by one of the elitists running things.

Media is not about news anymore. It is about making money and spreading propaganda. You have to read news from various sources to actually get to the bottom of things.

Media is not about news anymore. It is about making money and spreading propaganda. You have to read news from various sources to actually get to the bottom of things.

You are right about that!. You get some truly great articles, Vikrant. I really appreciate how much you are ahead of things and get the news out there for us. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Forum List

Back