UK politicians ran pedophile ring

I am trying to read all the articles....I think I just found your last article that had the information on who has been charged.... but haven't read it yet...

and I guess I am trying to get my head wrapped around the cover up and how it could have lasted for so long????

Exactly! That is attributed to societal reluctance of facing uncomfortable realities. Also, UK is a very class oriented society. This give elites all sorts of privileges and they sometimes get away with murder - literally.
the other thing I am trying to understand is how many MP's were involved and whether or not all the other MP's were aware of it and just kept mum about it?

We protect the elites as well in this country, we do have two different levels of accountability as well, those with money and those without money, have distinct different results in our Justice system, though I am fairly certain with the UK it is even more so due to being used to having Royalty vs the rest of the citizenry...?

I am trying to read all the articles....I think I just found your last article that had the information on who has been charged.... but haven't read it yet...

and I guess I am trying to get my head wrapped around the cover up and how it could have lasted for so long????

Exactly! That is attributed to societal reluctance of facing uncomfortable realities. Also, UK is a very class oriented society. This give elites all sorts of privileges and they sometimes get away with murder - literally.
Do you have any more updates? And also, it is taking me time to figure who the heck they are talking about...

i.e. I didn't know what MP stood for, so I had to google it, just to understand the first article....

And also, why do they keep saying VIP's? Very Important persons, but what the heck does that mean? Very important persons in government, in royalty, in scotland yard? What are VIP's in the UK? does this have special meaning there?

And who is this Nick guy testifying before? Who is running this investigation and what makes you confident, if you are, that these same investigators won't cover up a good deal of it, just like others of importance did in the past?

And are any of these scumbags that raped and abused these boys still alive? Have they not been tar and feathered yet or are they still being protected in some manner? And WHO at the palace were involved and do you think it was the QUEEN that stopped the inquiry or just higher up government officials way back when...?

At present these allegations are being investigated. The press in the UK has to be very careful about what it prints.
The BBC in 2012 had to pay Lord McAlpine £185,000 for false child abuse allegations re this scandal.
I am quite prepared to wait for the inquiry to finish and any subsequent criminal charges to be dealt with.
Both our countries have a long history of child sexual exploitation in warfare. Korea, Vietnam and Malaysia are good examples.
So if a conquering hero has tasted the forbidden fruit and enjoys it, the extrapolation is obvious when he returns home.

What happened to Prince Andrews American friend and Pedophile Jeffrey Epstien

Do you have any more updates? And also, it is taking me time to figure who the heck they are talking about...

i.e. I didn't know what MP stood for, so I had to google it, just to understand the first article....

And also, why do they keep saying VIP's? Very Important persons, but what the heck does that mean? Very important persons in government, in royalty, in scotland yard? What are VIP's in the UK? does this have special meaning there?

And who is this Nick guy testifying before? Who is running this investigation and what makes you confident, if you are, that these same investigators won't cover up a good deal of it, just like others of importance did in the past?

And are any of these scumbags that raped and abused these boys still alive? Have they not been tar and feathered yet or are they still being protected in some manner? And WHO at the palace were involved and do you think it was the QUEEN that stopped the inquiry or just higher up government officials way back when...?
I suggest you read this, BBC News - Child abuse inquiry Survivors want new panel and extra powers

All great questions. Lol. I wonder the same. Who the heck are these "VIPs" anyways? Why are we not getting any names? If they've arrested people, we should have their names and their job titles to know exactly who is involved in this sickening crime.

I wonder why I hear nothing of this in the news here in America? The only reason why I know about this is because of this website. If not for my membership here, I would have never even known about this horrible story.

At present these allegations are being investigated. The press in the UK has to be very careful about what it prints.
The BBC in 2012 had to pay Lord McAlpine £185,000 for false child abuse allegations re this scandal.
I am quite prepared to wait for the inquiry to finish and any subsequent criminal charges to be dealt with.
Both our countries have a long history of child sexual exploitation in warfare. Korea, Vietnam and Malaysia are good examples.
So if a conquering hero has tasted the forbidden fruit and enjoys it, the extrapolation is obvious when he returns home.

What happened to Prince Andrews American friend and Pedophile Jeffrey Epstien

So what? If he was a suspect, I don't see how the media is wrong in reporting that? Unless they embellished the story or something. Then again, I don't really know how they do things in the UK.

Some of the UK MPs ran pedophile ring in which children as young as 11 were sexually abused and in some cases killed.

---

A British victim says some UK lawmakers ran a pedophile ring in the 1970s and 80s when they abused and in cases killed their young victims.

The man named Nick told the Exaro investigations agency that as a young victim of rape by the then lawmakers, he saw a Conservative MP choke a young boy to death at an “abuse party”.

Nick said: “I watched how that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Now Scotland Yard has reportedly launched an inquiry into a “possible homicide” under the name Operation Midland.

It says officers working on Operation Fairbank, the investigation into the allegations of “serious non-recent sexual abuse” with links to the Parliament dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, had revealed further information regarding a possible homicide.

Around 18 months after Nick witnessed the boy’s murder, he claims he saw another boy killed in a brutal physical attack.

Nick, now in his 40s, alleges that a former Conservative MP repeatedly raped him and other boys between the ages of 10 and 14.

He claims he was first abused at a Christmas Party at the age of 11, where he and the other children were ordered not to speak to each other.

He said: “We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water.”

Nick said he was handed to the pedophile ring of MPs and other prominent figures by his abusive father, and that he and other boys often picked up by “luxury cars with a chauffeur” and taken to “abuse parties” at different locations, including an apartment complex near the Parliament.

PressTV - UK MPs ran pedophile ring in 70s 80s

Well considering that their prime minister was a paedophile (Edward Heath) and had been identified in photographs by dozens of victims (while they were children - yet no charges were ever brought) who never met one another including some boys from the Kincora Boys Home, this does not come as a surprise to me. What does surprise me is how many British people still do not want any mention of what Heath had been involved in even though he is dead now.

Because the muslims from the Indian sub continent are bringing their disgusting ways to my country, and like most other British people I dont want them here.

Drr, these were all white British chaps.

Nope as over 500 pakistani muslim adult men out of a population of 250,000 have already been questioned on charges of child rape. With over another 10,000 named by the girls as having taken part in the abuse. Just take the Rotherham scandal were 5 men were arrested and found guilty, and another 250 pakistani muslim men are under investigation.

Jimmy Savile did more than that on his own.

So did Edward Heath, their prime minister. He's in hell now getting his reward.

England was better off left English. Need I spell it out? Are you that thick?

My thickness is irrelevant and to be frank is none of your business.

You are absolutely not making any sense. So, let me ask you again. What are you trying to say? You need to learn to make your point clearly.

The last update I have is that the investigation has been reopened. This time they are specifically investigating three MPs.

MP stands for Member of Parliament. It is a very influential position. MPs are the ones whose votes keep a PM in the office.

VIP in UK generally refers to MPs, ministers, ambassadors, billionaires, royals, you get the picture. According to the news articles, the types of VIPs that were involved in the ring were MPs and royals and other higher government officials.

There has been a great deal of cover-ups on this issue so we really do not know the identity of all of the suspects. Investigation is going and I am hoping for the sake of British people, this time around, justice will be served and people will know all the names and deeds.

I am not sure who put the pressure on police to stop the investigation. There is no proof that Queen was involved in putting any pressure on the police. I think the first time around, it was a minister and a group of MPs who blocked the investigation. As I stated earlier, MP is a very influential position and a group of them together are a powerful force to deal with.

I wonder why I hear nothing of this in the news here in America? The only reason why I know about this is because of this website. If not for my membership here, I would have never even known about this horrible story.

Media in U.S. filters out the negative news about other white countries. They prefer to tar countries that are not white.

The last update I have is that the investigation has been reopened. This time they are specifically investigating three MPs.

MP stands for Member of Parliament. It is a very influential position. MPs are the ones whose votes keep a PM in the office.

VIP in UK generally refers to MPs, ministers, ambassadors, billionaires, royals, you get the picture. According to the news articles, the types of VIPs that were involved in the ring were MPs and royals and other higher government officials.

There has been a great deal of cover-ups on this issue so we really do not know the identity of all of the suspects. Investigation is going and I am hoping for the sake of British people, this time around, justice will be served and people will know all the names and deeds.

I am not sure who put the pressure on police to stop the investigation. There is no proof that Queen was involved in putting any pressure on the police. I think the first time around, it was a minister and a group of MPs who blocked the investigation. As I stated earlier, MP is a very influential position and a group of them together are a powerful force to deal with.

That has been the way things have been done in the UK for years now. In Belgium it's worse. In one case they has 20 people murdered including police and witnesses in order to shut down the case because it involved politicians, people in high places. I think it was the Dutreaux case. He was trafficking children for the elite on Belgium, he worked for Michael Nihoul who was getting kids for the King and his friend Solvay - one of the Solvay's goes by last named Davignon and is the head of Bilderberg. Nihoul boasted to the press he would never be put in prison as he knew too much - he was right - they didn't charge him. It is all the way to the top in Belgium. Must be why their favorite US Ambassador here was also investigated for sex with children while on the job in Belgium. The State dept. went after the investigatiors rather than to fire the guy. Amazing how corrupt our State dept. is too. When you find out what is going on and how bad it is, you find out your wrong again. It's far, far worse.

Forum List

Back